Help for movie theatre display

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
Thanks staceyrebecca,

Although I reread what I had posted and see all of my typos. Oh well. I am glad that I didn't come off as sounding too discouraging.
Oh no.. Don't worry about it.. I know ye all have to be careful about what ye share to. Just if there WAS anything available out there to the public that has been around that someone could suggest, like that Glorfyed Sock Puppet for making Boober. Even that is a great help.. That knocks 1 Fraggle out of the 5 as being done. :smile:

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
Oh no.. Don't worry about it.. I know ye all have to be careful about what ye share to. Just if there WAS anything available out there to the public that has been around that someone could suggest, like that Glorfyed Sock Puppet for making Boober. Even that is a great help.. That knocks 1 Fraggle out of the 5 as being done. :smile:

oops.. wait.. You were talkin to Blink.. Who's supposed to be discouraged?

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
andrew or nate on theses boards could help you out making them possibly, they have a similar style to the fraggles and have made characters that looked like them.
Oh.. cool. How may I find ither Andrew or Nate? Do they go by those names in their handle?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well think of it this way , you loads of time to work on this idea of yours, beacuse they havnet even finished a script, nor have they started refurbishing or reebuilding the fraggles,

the movie is along way from being filmed,edited,scored,or cast.
so take your time

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
well think of it this way , you loads of time to work on this idea of yours, beacuse they havnet even finished a script, nor have they started refurbishing or reebuilding the fraggles,

the movie is along way from being filmed,edited,scored,or cast.
so take your time

Heh, yeah.. That's why I shelfed the project for awhile when I started last year. I had been working onna Clay head modle to go by, when I was first going to do sculptures.. But, they were to heavy for the size I wanted. I managed to get one head fired after the first head had exploded in the Kiln. I was doing Gobo at the time.. When I had made it to.. I was going to compensate for shrinkage too because when the clay dried out and such I Was told it would do that. However I feel the head is still much to big. Espically when I found the image of the cast holding them while making'em perform.. I hadn't realized they would be as small as what they were.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity NewfieFraggle, which city in Newfoundland were you doing this in? I was in St. John's and Corner Brook this summer and wondered if it was one of those cities.