1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Help: Muppets From Space Widescreen DVD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Muppet Man, Jan 4, 2011.

1. panmanthe2nd Active Member

The double sided disk version (widescreen and full screen - plus it has the video commentary) is easily available in the UK.
    If you can play UK DVDs, I'm happy to send it to you for cost price (would be about £2 plus shipping), or we could do a trade for something.

Or you could buy the Blu-Ray/DVD combo. I think that the DVD is widescreen.
  2. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I got the Blu-Ray combo and it's full screen.
  3. panmanthe2nd Active Member

How odd. I'm sure the Blu-Ray itself is widescreen.

Can you play UK DVDs? Or you could try the link Sgt Floyd posted.
  4. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to trade with you. I tried ordering from everywhere, but I always get the full screen one. I'll sent you my email address if you'd sent me yours.
  5. panmanthe2nd Active Member

I've sent you my email address. I'll email you later today!
  6. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I appreciate your help, but since it's from a different region, the audio is slightly different. Is anyone else willing to trade with me their MFS widescreen DVD?
    panmanthe2nd likes this.