Help with Numbers

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh! Another thought, I think number 10 (if you are only doing to ten) should be the Grim Reaper.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will take it into consideration for when we get to #10. But this is going... Well, as far as I wanna take it.

And that's 820 posts to go to knock off Luke.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What I mean is...the final number, that should be Grim Reaper, or Death.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, gotcha. BTW: Hope you noticed the joke I laid out for you above.

And while we're at it...
Candidates for #2.

The Amphisbaena, cause it's a serpent with 2 heads, one at both ends of its body.
Orthrus, the 2-headed dog of Greek myth. This guy guarded the red cattle of Geryon.

The Doppelganger, cause she's the shadowy half of a person... Kind of like making a pair or 2 of a person.

The Living Doll, cause of the connection to that classic 2-song, Dollhouse.
Post your thoughts. If there's any other creature/being from the list above you wanna nominate, post that 2 and we'll discuss it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Thought I'd update with a few more thoughts.

Counting Creature #1's done, finished her bio and it's saved in my files. Will wait till the group's bulked up a bit before sending off the descript to my friend for drawing.
Gonna go with the doppelgänger as number 2, got her name picked out already.

Questions though... Definitely wanna give her a jacket, but...
Would it be better to give her a skirt and shoes with stalkings?
Would it be better to give her jeans and shoes?
Should she have a dollie with her? Or a small night-blooming plant?
And should the number 2 be located on her body or an added marble number for her to grab?
Hope to get some feedback soon. Thanks and have a good night.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'd give 'er the jeans and shoes, and put the number 2 on her jacket. Oh, and I like the dollie better than the plant.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Rye. Will wait for some feedback, if any's posted, before making a decision. If not, I'll make the decisions anyway And then come in and ask bout the candidates for #3.
Hope to hear from others soon, good night y'all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I'll be working on the doppelgänger to be brought to the castle. Got the idea of how she'll look and it'll be a bit different than what I originally asked about.

But, in any case...
Candidates for Counting Creature #3.

Vulture, because it was featured in the Count's Counting Page in Sesame Street Library Volume 3.
Mouse, cause of two reasons:
a. That old animated bit on SS with three mouses coming out of the hunk of cheese before the traditional music sounded and we got the voiceover saying 3 again.
b. The classic story of the little 3 mice who always did stuff in three's, shown way long ago on SS.

Cerebus, the 3-headed hound of Hades.

The Mermaid, just something that speaks to me about having her at #3.
If there are any others from the big list above you wanna nominate, the polls are open.
Then again, your help in voting for any of the ones posted here will also be appreciated. Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.