Henson Channel?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Ehh, no shot. Too busy showing the dumba$ movie of the week and their original crap like Kyle XY to really give a crap.

BJ

Count von Count

Reaction score
Why is abc family showing That 70's show any-why? I want to see who's line but 70's show was on, I got mad.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Why is abc family showing That 70's show any-why? I want to see who's line but 70's show was on, I got mad.
Well were talking about TMS not Thats 70's Show.
Personally it would need some partnership with Disney to have some sort of Henson channel. In my opinion at least

WAYMOND

Reaction score
I'd like to see some sort of Henson channel or Henson Block on some major network. I think there is a market out there for the Muppets. Until then, I'll keep buying and watching Muppet and Sesame Street DVD's. Maybe if the networks see how much money people spend on the DVD's, they will be motivated to broadcast it on their networks. Afterall, with televison it's all about ratings and advertising revenue!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if the Disney Channel had a block of programming that WASN'T Hannah Montana, Zach and Cody, and stuff like that?
Yeah, I mean it would be great if they show anything else at all, really.:stick_out_tongue:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I'm sure that Disney/BV could launch a Henson channel, with some involvement from Henson, sort of like an extended "Henson's Fantastic World"/museum exhibits, only this would be a TV channel.

They'd have...

The Muppet Show (complete with UK skits and uncut)

Sesame Street episodes from 1969-80

Fraggle Rock

Muppet Babies

Movies (Muppet films, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Witches)

The Storyteller

TV specials

Jim Henson Hour

RedPiggy

Reaction score
that would rock ... I'd stay on that channel forever :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock did used to air on the Disney Channel, along with the Secret Life of Toys and Mother Goose Stories. Also, I remember them showing some muppet movies back in the early 90's. What was that arangement about? ABC Family might be one option, but it would have to be one heck of a muppet line-up to get me to watch that channel!
But TMS would be a great candidate for TV Land!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
24/7 Muppets? Sign me up! Or at least some kind of Muppet block on a channel I already have.