1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Henson closes NY office

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Boober_Gorg, Nov 26, 2003.

1. ravagefrackle New Member

AS THE SAYINGS GO

:( "ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END"

"NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER ESPECIALLY IN NEW YORK"

MY TIME AT THE MUPPET WORKSHOP (THE OLD ONE ANYWAY) IS SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH, NEVER AGAIN WILL SUCH A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF TALENTED PEOPLE EVER BE IN THE SAME SHOP WORKING WITH THOSE BELOVED CHARECTERS AGAIN.

FOR THOSE KEEPING SCORE

ARTIST AND TALENT======0

CORPORATE MORONS====== 1,000,000

ITS A LOSING BATTLE GUESS :concern:
  2. Krazedmuppet Active Member

*crys* and I dreamed of working there too...... the sesame street one is still opperational right? or was that the same one?
  3. ravagefrackle New Member

SAME ONE I AM AFRAID :sympathy:
  4. Whatever Active Member

That's not right. Sesame Street used to be at the workshop, sure, but they've been seperated a long time and the new onw is still operational.
  5. Mark Filton New Member

"one guy would not even comment on whether the place was up for sale in the first place."

That's the spirit, you crummy Henson kids :D