Henson.com under construction

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy:

You do realize, of course, that your most recent comment may harm the escalation of any anticipated bidding wars for your services :big_grin:

Hee heee:stick_out_tongue:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe
Henson.com is a great website......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

LOL!!!! :big_grin: :wink:

Jamie, I'm not kidding -- if you can at all get yourself in on a gig working for a Henson website, do it. I won't feel bad that we'll lose our great graphics over here, because Henson.com would look as good or better. I'd feel sorry for Phil for having to lose you, but we'll get by. :smirk: Don't pass up any opportunities, my friend!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is so sweet. :flirt: I'm certain that Henson's site will be revamped when the ownership changes. I hope it's soon. I hope they wouldn't be absorbed into a Disney site. :smirk:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't care if the Disney logo's in the lower right-hand corner, just bring back the video clips. For the love of Gonzo, bring back the video clips. It's like a piece of me is gone.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've said forever Jamie should try to get on with JHC doing the website.

It's very, very simple to get them the information to get yourself hired on there, Jamie.

YOU just gotta do it.

How else can I get my foot in the door??

:confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hey kev...do we want your foot in the door.....*thinks* hmm if i was promised a special night with.....*snaps back* HANG ON let's get kev a job there right away!

Sarah