Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *in the kitchen mixing up something at the stove8
Cookie: What you doing? Bake delicious treats for Cookie Monster?
Beth: Nope, this is chicken soup
Cookie: Chicken soup? No cookies?
Beth: No cookies. Robin is sick so I thought I'd be nice and send some chicken soup over to Kathy's place
Cookie: Oh, me see. *looks sad*
Beth: What's wrong?
Cookie: Me just sad that little frog sick, that's all
Beth: I know you better than that, what's wrong?
Cookie: Fine. Me just really wanted cookies.
Beth: Well tell you what, if you help me bring over this soup to Robin, we can bake some cookies later
Cookie: Oh boy! Me so happy! *Engulfs Beth in big furry hug*
Beth: Oof, love you too Cookie Monster

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: *frazzled and wanly like a zombie* one in the morning....four in the morning.....11 pm...eh.....*glomps on the ground*

Angie: um....are you, like sleep walkin'? O___o You look terrible, dear =P

Raquel Porkbelly: *eyeopening*...where am I? *blinks* heh...sorry about that, I'm just tired and weary....*yawns* Alistair cried throughout the night....4-5 feedings, 6-8 diaper changes, and retching as well.... =/ Otherwise, Link and I got back to sleep around 5ish, and the baby slept for another two hours b4 his 7 am feeding.

Annie Sue: Strangepork, Angie and I will take good care of Li'l Al. You really need to get your sleep, deary.

Link Hogthrob: Alright, just changed him for the 4th time today....-___- Time to kick back and watch some Tuesday afternoon television...=B

Alistair Link: *continuous* weh weh weh weh.... D': <//3

Link Hogthrob: Your turn, Medusa. =P

Raquel Porkbelly: *sigh* Mommy's comin', sweetie....

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *bounds into Angie's apartment, carrying Camilla* Hey everyone!

Liza: *walks in w/ Sal on her shoulder* Howdy howdy! How's Kiddo doing?

Johnny:...Why am I here?

Liza: <.< 'cause. You are.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Hey, everyone! Wanna see the baby? Rocky's feeding him right now, so I'll just ask her first XPP

Raquel Porkbelly: *At the nursery, feeding her baby, tenderly; gently rocking on her new rocking chair* It's fine, deary :3

Angie: yay! *glomps on Gonzo and Liza* XPP

Dr. Strangepork: Any pie today, kiddo? =33

Angie: In the freezer, gramps! XP

Dr. Strangepork: Darn! >_>

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth *in the kitchen mixing up something at the stove8
Cookie: What you doing? Bake delicious treats for Cookie Monster?
Beth: Nope, this is chicken soup
Cookie: Chicken soup? No cookies?
Beth: No cookies. Robin is sick so I thought I'd be nice and send some chicken soup over to Kathy's place
Cookie: Oh, me see. *looks sad*
Beth: What's wrong?
Cookie: Me just sad that little frog sick, that's all
Beth: I know you better than that, what's wrong?
Cookie: Fine. Me just really wanted cookies.
Beth: Well tell you what, if you help me bring over this soup to Robin, we can bake some cookies later
Cookie: Oh boy! Me so happy! *Engulfs Beth in big furry hug*
Beth: Oof, love you too Cookie Monster
opening door Beth!Cookie!C'mon in! Ooh..that chicken soup smells tasty.
Robin: Hi Beth..Hi Cookie Monster!
Robin...Beth & Cookie Monster brought some chicken soup for you.
Robin:Thank you. Looks yummy!
Chef:Hooloo dere Cookie Moonster!Yoo gonna be vury glad yu here. I made der oatmeal choklit chip cookies!Prairie an Ruzeeta helped me!.Yu can hev a few
okee?

Robin sits down to eat some chicken soup
Grover comes inHi Cookie!he hi 5s Cookie Hi Beth!he gives Beth a big hugIt has been a while since I have seen you both.
The girls join us in the kitchen and all of us sit around chatting & munching on the oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies (So does Robin when he done with his soup)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Count, at the kitchen cauldron stirs the contents of the bat broth with a wooden spoon.
Mmm, just like mummy used to make. Though Sally has a point... Needs a touch of sinister spice.
*Shakes a small black powder shaker into the liquid, along with a cube of cooking ham.

*Ed's blowing his nose off, still with coldlike sniffles, having lost it after Honest Lullaby on MCR.

*Uncle D brings me a bowl of soup once I've washed up afterwards.

Me: Thanks guys.
*Retires to room after finishing the potent potion.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: Sure thing, Gonz and friends! :33 *opens the nursery door*

Raquel Porkbelly: *soothingly rocks her crying baby* Hey, guys! :big_grin: Awwww....Alister, it's okay sweetie, shhh.....We have nice visitors, I know you love your Aunt Liza :3 <333

Link Hogthrob: Why's he cryin' Rocky? Don't cry, big guy...shhh....I'll find Mister Teddy fer you :3
Oh, Mister Teddy? =D <33

Alistair Link: *intrigued by Gonzo's nose* O.O;

Angie: *pokes Liza's back with a stick ^^* Anything exciting going on outside? =B

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Alistair Link: weeeh! ;__;

Link Hogthrob: *yawns* What's wrong, little guy? It's almost 5 in the morning...Go back to sleep

Alistair Link: ;__;

Link Hogthrob: *soothingly* I know, I know, baby...Mister Teddy can cheer you up? =3

Alsitair Link: ;____;

Link Hogthrob: You want mommy? But I'm fun too! D= Besides, she needs her rest. *looks at the nursing scedule on Rocky's night table* oh, I'll wake mommy up....Rocky? It's almost 5.

Raquel Porkbelly: *sluggish* huh?....*yawns*

Angie: Annie Sue -poke poke poke XP- I can't sleep >__>

Annie Sue: -.- Then read a book or listen to your ipod.....

Angie: No, the baby's been crying all night, and ever since he came home I could no longer function in school....I'm sleeping on the roof for now on....It's karma! =P

Annie Sue: If you insist -.-

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...checking Robin's temperature no fever.
Robin:Yay!
And you have a bit of the cold left. Just sniffles.
Robin:Right..thanks to the Chef's chicken soup,Beth's chicken soup and the Chef's orange juice.
Plus all the rest you got. So.putting a small package of tissues in his back pack I'm sending you back to school.Now,I packed tissues for you.Use them, please. Do NOT use your sleeve to wipe your nose.That's disgusting! If you have to sneeze,sneeze into the crook of your arm.
Robin: Did you write an absent note for me?
Yes. That's in your backpack too. Now,off we go.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (stretches): I swear, I think the whole dang town's come down with the sniffles.

Spike (sniffles)

Pearl (sighs): -_- Still, with that little froggy young'un undah the weathah an' ... hey, Spike, you know there was springtime again ovah at the townhouse?

Spike: Uh ... it's fall?

Pearl (shrugs): Gotta be springtime somewhere. *slaps knee* Hoo, doggies!

Bear and Sarah (perk up)

Pearl (chuckles): Not y'all, sugahs. I just had me a great idea!

Spike: Somehow I t'ink we're gonna be buying pureed veggies.

Pearl (squeals with delight): Won't it be somethin' ta babysit for that poor ol' gal who just took her muffin out the oven? She's been goin' all ovah town lookin' more drained than a sink shop.

Spike: -_- Do you jus' make that silly country stuff up?

Pearl (ignores him and calls Raquel): Honey, lemme tell ya ... I been gettin' me all motherly lately. You jus' drop the lil' muffin by anytime you want a break. Good ol' Auntie Pearl will take care o' everything.... *gabs on some more*

Status
Not open for further replies.