Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (cooking, then sniffing): Somebody's got some good vittles 'round here.

Kelly (entering with some soup): Hey, Pearl, what's a garbanzo?

Pearl (scratches head): Dunno, sugah. I reckon it's a bean or somethin'. Sounds like somethin' up Oscah's alley. *sticks a finger in it and licks it* What's a goombah? Ain't that that lil' mushroom thing with big angry eyes in that video game?

Kelly: It's a gumbo, really. Guess the Gorgs had a different pronunciation. *pauses* And, well, it's magic.

Pearl (perks up): Magic?

Kelly (nods): All I know is that the Trash Heap gets restored health.

Pearl (waves her off dismissively): Honey chil', that compost pile gets a buzz from used toilet paper.

Kelly: O_O

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (looking at Kelly's laptop): You really dig dat cat t'ing on Pokemon, doncha?

Kelly (nods): He's fun to write.

Spike: How d'ya know how ta spell his accent?

Kelly (grins): I just write him the same way I do you. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, an update from Kells? Mmm, something to look forward to tomorrow. Might ask a coupla questions when I get to 'em also.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: THAT'S IT! WAIT 'TILL I CLAM YOU, SHELLY! >/

*is about to put her foot down atop of the turtle's shell, but trips onto a tiny; vaguely-seen pebble*

....X__x If you want the baby, you can change it's diapers! >/

*bawls deeply, pitifully* I'm a terrible mom and a terrible livin' bein'.... ;____;

Alistair Link: *tosses stuffed Teddy Bear at Raquel* DX

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (practically flinging dishes out of the kitchen at Everybody Eats): 'Least at home I only gotta make some cereal or somethin' for Kel. Yo, Spikey ... need some more dishes!

Spike (using his apron to wash dishes): What am I doin' here? I don' work here!

Pearl: I threatened ta flatten yer spiky blue hide! THAT'S why! These young'uns out here're runnin' me ragged, son! Now make with the clean dishes!

Spike (glances around and pours buckets of White-Out on the dishes): 'Ey, look ... perfectly white, heheheheh.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: *saunters off to Everybody Eats for a bite to eat alone, and strums on the acoustic guitar*

*sadly sighing, watching the chaos*

O__O.. Woah! It's a total blockbuster in this crowd. =PP

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (plays with the dogs): UP AN' ATT'EM, BOYS AN' GIRLS! TIME TO WAKE UP! TIME TO EMBRACE THE DAY! FEEEEEEEL THE LOVE!

Pearl (groans from bed after a looooooong night at work): Unnnnh....

Spike (accidentally rolls out of bed with a thud): "Guy Pearl." *shudders and falls back asleep*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement.

Hello and hope you guys have had a happy holiday season. On that note, I'd like to inform all the residents here at Hensonville that the new term will be starting on Monday January 10, 2011. If you'd like to submit your applications now, you can send them to my online address as the PM box is rather almost full (yes, I'll hope to do some cleaning there soon-ish/when I can get to it). An email will be sent to all current HV residents when the new thread gets posted so they'll be duely notified and can advise me as to their interest in remaining as a resident for the coming year.

If you're going to submit an application, please include the following information:
1 First Name.
2 Muppet Central User Name.
3 Roommates.
4 Birthdays for each member in your party, including yourself.
5 Email address so we can contact you in case of activities or issues we may need to talk to during the year.
Also, think about an activity you'd like to host for the rest of the residents. It can be something tied in to a particular holiday like "Easter Egg Hunt" or "Halloween Carnival", or it can be some other happening like "Karaoke Sing-Along" or "Poolhouse Beach Bash".

This is just a friendly early reminder, a full set of rules for game play and ensueing roster will be posted on Monday. Hope this helps and have a great weekend.
HV Management Team.

Katzi428

Reaction score
rummaging through cereal cabinets ...then getting up Hey Chef...got a question for you.
Chef: Ja?
How come there's no Croonchy Stars in here? I mean after all ,you're the one that made them famous.
Chef:Ooh...they wuz a loong time egoo.They didn't sell vury well in sum stores. Su I hed tu stup meking them.
Darn.
Chef:Why yu esk?
I never had Croonchy Stars.. Either my mom didn't buy them or my store didn't sell them.
Chef:Ooh. Well I think they mite heve tasted like thet cereal Cinamunamun Toost Croonch
OK. Still feel bad for you though.
Chef brushes it off with his hand Eh..doon't.So whut yu doing tuday?
Not sure.Might go to the bookstore,or might not.I'll see.Kind of chilly outside.
Chef:Get Starbucks?Gudnis Knows yu hef enuff cards fer it.chuckling a little
Yeah..I'll s.... OK Chef I know a snowjob when I hear one.:rolleyes:What do you want from Starbucks?
Chef:chuckling again Guilty!Okee. Coffee grande two sugers and two milks.
All righty. writing it down on paper Let me go see if anyone else wants anything.turning to leave
Chef:Hey Keth?
What else?
Chef:Thenk yu.I'll gif yu munee wen yu get bek
You're welcome. And only if you want to.
Chef:I do.
going into the living room OK gang...I'm going on a Starbucks run. Anyone want anything?
Grover: Tall hot chocolate for me...no make that a grande.
Prairie: Grande peppermint frappucino for me.
Rosita: Grande caramel frappucino for me.
Okey doke...be back in a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------
35 minutes passes
---------------------------------------------------------------
OK...we have a coffee for Chef.Hopefully it's not cold!
Chef:Thenk yu!How much?
Don't worry.
ChefHow much? looking annoyed
$3.50
Chef gives me a $5 Keep de change
You're stubborn!
Chef:Und proud uv it!grinning
OK...we have Grover's hot chocolate....
Grover:Thank you Kathy.
Let me know if it's cold.
Grover tastes it It's fine
Prairie's peppermint frappgiving it to her.
Prairie:Thanks!
Rosita's caramel frapgiving it to her
Rosita:Gracias!
And my pumpkin frap which I'm surprised they still have. I got Robin a chocolate chip cookie while I was there.So nobody touch it, OK?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watches Farscape Season 2 on Netflix in awe)

Spike (facepalms): Here we go. Yer gonna write about ...

Kelly (squees with delight): These Halosians are frelling skekses! The fic possibilities! The wonders! The Chamby potential!

Spike (sighs)

Status
Not open for further replies.