Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rummaging through the list with some sketches. Now what to do with these...
Hmm, wonder if Francine plays the accordion? *Thinking of her and Flash and Beard as the street musicians from Halloween Town.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, they say that if you eat a mermaid, you'll become immortal... Either that or a soulless monster of darkness. Meh, it's pretty much the same thing.

As for me, I prefer to dine on octopus.
*Uncle D cooking up a batch of fried squid rings near the pool.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Putting up a new poster after taking a previous one down.
The row behind Ed's bed now shows a bat-winged version of Marilyn Monroe, Ariel in mermaid form portrayed by whatever human actress it is, Josie of Josie and the Pussycats, Lydia in her blood dress, and Elvyra.

:batty: Why'd you take down the one of Skelley?
Me: Meh, people probably don't know who she is. Besides, I'm not sure if her and the rest of the models should be added to the castle's count or not. *Small sigh.
At least we're nearing 6 and a half towards the total tally. *Small smile.

*Leaves muffins for the peeps outside.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D, knocking on Room 10.
Hi Kim and Boober, merry birthday to you two. *Deposits cake with dark icing. Sorry Ed couldn't come himself, he's quite angered over a developing situation at Town Hall's register. But know we all wish you happiness and many more good birthdays to come.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Thanks, Uncle Deadly. Tell him thanks, we're sorry we missed him and that he's gotta deal with stupid situations.
Tosh: (yelling from inside) Kim, which lid do you want on your leftovers, teal or red?
Kim: (yelling back) The red one! (turns back to Uncle D.) Thanks again. See you later!

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: No problem at all m'dear. Things seem to have settled down now. We hope you enjoyed your birthdays, both you and Boober.
*Hugs Kim, then leaves back downstairs to join Ed and Count who are watching Iron Chef America. :hungry:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: (poking his head out the door of Room 10) Remind me again...why are we living here?
Kim: Because there needs to be at least some small degree of sanity to counterbalance (gestures helplessly at the goings-on) that?
Boober: Oh.

-Kim

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Okay, can you flex it to the side a little bit?
Erin: (starts to roll right foot around a bit) Fine...fine...(suddenly stops) Ow! Okay, it's still not healed yet.
Storyteller: Mmm. You really must have done a number on it when...where was it you were hiking again?
Erin: Huyler's Landing Trail. Downhill...and it's not difficult to sprain an ankle on that one.
Storyteller: Tsk, tsk. Beige, can you bring over another moss pack?
Beige: Here ya go. (looks at Erin's right ankle) Wow, your ankle's the size of a casaba melon.
Nora: Hey, when my grandmother's rheumatism acts up, she gets a knee the size of a watermelon. (reading from "Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul) "...that it was fundamental to the whole nature of pizza that it arrived at your front door in a hot cardboard box? That you slithered it out in greaseproof paper and ate it in folded slices in front of the TV?" (stops, licks lips)
Beige: Oooh...read any more of that, and I'm going to eat that book. And where's that pizza, anyway?
Scooter: They said that there was some accident at the pizza place. Something involving anchovies and a huge explosion. (pause) Wonder if Lew Zealand's been hanging around there.

(doorbell rings)

Scooter: I'll get it. (opens door) Oh, great, thanks. (hands over six dollars) Guys, pizza's here!
Storyteller: Did they include the little packet of garlic salt? I can't have my triple veggie works without the garlic salt!

(Soon, everyone is settled with slices of pizza and glasses of soda.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Puts toasted bagels and cream cheese on the table for the peeps what live here. :hungry:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *chuckling*: This is cute
Red: Whatcha reading?
Beth: This story Kelly's writing about our little town and townhouse community here - it's really cute
Cookie: Me in it?
Beth: Not yet, but Red's made an appearance
Red: I have? Let me see! *fights to grab the mouse from Beth*
Beth *laughing* How about I read it out loud to you guys?
Red: Oh, ok, that works. *sits up on the desk*
Cookie: Oh boy! *drags over the bean bag chair and settles in*

Status
Not open for further replies.