Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Homer Honker: *walks outside for the newspaper and finds a box* Honk honk honk? (Wonder what this is?) *walks back inside* Honk honk honk honk honk. (Found this box outside.)

Hmmmm wonder what it is?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk-honk. (I said the samething.)

There's a note on the box. It's from Ed!

Homer Honker: Honk! (Awsome!)

It says here it's a box of cookies. That Ed. He's such a great guy. I'm going to have to call. *picks up the phonebook* There it is. *calls Ed* Hey Ed! Oh it's so good to hear you again. By the way Thank you for the cookies. Homer found them outside when getting the newspaper. Doing fine and you? Well that great. We need to get together and go out and eat. Catch up on old times. Yeah. Talk to you later. Ok. Bye. *hangs up phone* He's one of my best buddies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: (hears Ed handing out cookies) What's this about cookies? If you've got any to hand, we'll swap you some for some ice cream. (looks over shoulder at the sound of shrieking gears) That is, if we can get the ice cream maker going again.

(in the kitchen, the others are grimly surveying the smoking ruins of the ice cream maker, which is splattered with chocolate ice cream mixture and bits of chocolate chips, marshmallows and nuts)
Scooter: Wow...is an ice cream maker supposed to explode like that? (peers into ruins) Maybe we shouldn't have used it for rocky road on the first pass.
Erin: Forget the rocky road - this looks like a California freeway after an earthquake. It's going to take an eternity and a half just to get the little bits of marshmallow out of the gears.
Storyteller: Oh, dear...and after we went to all that trouble to puree all those raspberries and peaches. How am I going to try out my Melba sorbet recipe now? (gestures grimly to bowls of fruit puree and sugar syrup)
Nora: (sigh) I guess it's back to a couple of coffee cans filled with ice. That's how we used to make ice cream at camp. (goes to pantry and starts looking around).

Beige: How's the machine doing? Can we break out the bowls and scoops yet? (looks at dead machine) I guess not.

(A short time later, everyone's sitting in a circle on the floor. A towel has been spread out, and they are rolling the coffee cans - sorbet mixture in one can, set inside a larger can filled with ice - around it.)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Tutter- (running through the halls, with a megaphone) MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 27 DAYS!

Me- Oh, boy... He's finally stopped playing the game, but now he won't stop talking about his birthday! I still don't know what to get him...

Ojo- Oh, don't worry. You have time. But, with Tutter so excited, you might want to rethink about what you're going to get him.

Me- I hate shopping for people. I never know what to get!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- T, did you see Lefty's film preview? I think I want to go see it.

Me- (shrugs) Eh, why not? I guess I'll go, too. Hey, Lefty! How much are the tickets? A nickel or are they FREE?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! Can't find anything on Melting Guy. This ish stupid.
Huh? Oh sorry Beige, I was out last night. *Leaves box of cookies and a slip for a new ice cream maker at Room #9.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hands box of cookies to T to share with Ojo and Tutter.
*Disappears again mysteriously.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- COOKIES! Thanks! And Lefty, remember the ice-cream party I threw here? You ate tons of ice-cream and sprinkles. Actually, I'm not surprised that you forgot.

Ojo- Aw, ok, we'll pay. But, can I be in the dinosaur movie? I'm sure I can find a costume for myself and T can help!

Me- I'm always glad to help a friend! (giggles)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo Oh, I can make a costume! No problem!

Me- Well, you ate like something, all right... I can't believe you don't remember that! But, you still remember the time Lenny the Leprechaun came, don't you?

Ojo- Don't bring him up again! He was scary.

Me- And a troublemaker. (shudders) We don't need anymore of that here...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- AHHHHHHH! (whacks Newsie w/ a baseball bat) GET AWAY! GET AWAY! HE'S COME TO HAUNT US ALL!

Ojo- T, it's not who you think it is. Oh, never mind...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (ignores Newsie) WHY WON'T YOU GO AWAY? (takes out a flamethrower)

Ojo- (hides behind the couch) O_O

Me- This'll teach you to hypnotize children! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.