Hensonville City 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
contendedly unlocking door to Apartment 2 and looking at the spotlessness of it.chuckling to myself but talking aloud Hmmm...kitchen won't be so spotless after Chef gets to work in here.
voice behind meHey!I hurd det!
Chef! Hi! Oh c'mon...you know I was kidding!
Chef:Bettur be!hugging me. Hoow wus Diznee Wurld?
Nice but my favorite ride was closed.
Chef:Sploosh Moontin?Ooh it's coold otside enyway. Yu woold heve caught cold.
This is true.
A blue fuzzy head appears in the doorwayYoohoo!
Grover!
Grover runs inKathy baby!hugging me I missed you! then shaking Chef's hand Hiya Cheffy! I missed you too!
I hear the chattering of two young ladies coming down the hall,then Prairie & Rosita come in
Rosita:Hola everyone!
We all gather in a group hug and start talking at once.But then we start laughing because we realize that we're all trying to talk at once
Prairie:Boy...I sure have missed you guys!
I missed you guys too! Just as soon as Robin comes back we'll have our little family back together.
Well you won't have to wait much longer!Standing in the doorway is Robin & Kermit (Cameo Appearance By K t F)
Hi Robin!All of us descend on Robin & then we hug Kermit too
Kermit looksaround the apartment approvingly Looks very nice!
Robi:Ya gotta see my room Uncle Kermit!Robin takes Kermit by the hand and leads him into his room

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes to drop off lounging jackets for Apt. 2.

For Chef: Chestnut brown jacket, bordered with a grape vine design around the collar, and bearing some Muppet veggies embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.
For Grover: Navy blue jacket, bordered by a white cloudy lining around the collar, and with a metal letter G stitch-sewn onto the jacket's front left side.
For Kathy: Peach colored jacket, bordered by darker orange yarn-threading around the collar, and bearing a cute orange kitten on the jacket's front left side.
For Prairie: Dark pink jacket, bordered by golden piping around the collar, and bearing a metal music symbol that kind of loops around almost in a figure-eight but not quite that's called the Key of G stitch-sewn onto the jacket's front left side.
For Robin: Lime green jacket, with the collar made reminiscently like his yellowed Frog Scout bandana, and an icon of his uncle embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.
For Rosita: Soft blue jacket, bordered by the same white cloudy lining as Grover's, bearing a blooming rose embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Goes to drop off lounging jackets for Apt. 2.

For Chef: Chestnut brown jacket, bordered with a grape vine design around the collar, and bearing some Muppet veggies embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.
For Grover: Navy blue jacket, bordered by a white cloudy lining around the collar, and with a metal letter G stitch-sewn onto the jacket's front left side.
For Kathy: Peach colored jacket, bordered by darker orange yarn-threading around the collar, and bearing a cute orange kitten on the jacket's front left side.
For Prairie: Dark pink jacket, bordered by golden piping around the collar, and bearing a metal music symbol that kind of loops around almost in a figure-eight but not quite that's called the Key of G stitch-sewn onto the jacket's front left side.
For Robin: Lime green jacket, with the collar made reminiscently like his yellowed Frog Scout bandana, and an icon of his uncle embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.
For Rosita: Soft blue jacket, bordered by the same white cloudy lining as Grover's, bearing a blooming rose embroidered onto the jacket's front left side.
WOW! Thanks Ed! OK everyone...make sure your jackets fit.
Everyone (including me) tries their jackets on and they all fit
Robin :Whaddya think, Uncle Kermit?turning around slowly so his uncle can take a look
Kermit:stick_out_tongue:retty snazzy there,buddy! Well,I better hit the road. You be good OK?hugging Robin
Robin hugs Kermit back Bye Uncle Kermit. See you soon!
See you soon Kermit. And as always, Robin's in good hands.
Kermit:I have no doubt of that!:wink:he bids everyone else farewell and leaves
I look over & Gaffer is sound asleep in her little kitty bed.Awww.
Hey Chef....since wejust got back today,you don't have to cook tonight.We'll go to The Rock N Roller Deli for Dinner.
Chef:Okee dokee.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey Red, I think Kathy and her roomies are finally here
Red: Really? Yay! *dashes off to find Prairie and Rosita*
Beth: Now to catch up on stuff
Rowlf: Looks like a lot of work to doBeth: Yes, I have some stuff to sort for my boss. Hopefully it won't take long

Puckrox

Reaction score
*to Gonzo* Yup! Rizzo's one of our roomies. I sent him to his room though.
Pepe: She forget his birthday was two days ago.
We forget his birthday. I was going to make him a cake, but we sort of don't have any ingredients to make one.
Pepe: It's very unfortunate, h'okay.
You can say that again. *sees the cannolis* Oh my god, I love cannolis. :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Hey Kath? Rosita and I will be back later. We're going to go hang out with Red.
OK. Try to be back by 5 though. We're going to the Rock & Roll Deli for dinner around then.
Rosita:Gotcha!she & Prairie leave
Robin: Mom?
Hmmm?
Robin:You think we can look around for some shelves or something I can put my Frog Scout awards on? Uncle Kermit liked my room but thought my dresser looked kinda cluttered with the pictures an' awards an' stuff on it.
You know,Robin...I was going to suggest something about getting shelves the other day.But since you tried making it all neat ,I didn't want to hurt your feelings. How about we measure your walls first and then head to the store.Sound good?
Robin:Yeah! Hey Grover...wanna help us?
Grover:Certainly!
Yeah Grover..I could use your help. Reading measurements isn't my biggest thing.
Grover:Well then, I will help.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *to Julia* Omigosh, I love baking! Would you like some help? :big_grin:

Gonzo: :concern: I forgot too! We haveta make him something awesome!

Camilla: Bya-bwauk grauk. (No explosions.)

Gonzo: D: But-

Camilla: Bya-bwauk grauk.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh gosh, yes! I'd love some help!

Pepe: Si, that would be magnifico!

I don't know how much help we'll be, but we could certainly use all the help we can get! And I agree. No explosions please. At least, not in our apartment. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
In room 4, the gang is finishing dinner.

Beige: Wow, this curry's hotter than the Fire Caverns. How many chilies did you put in this?
Erin: Five. And that's only the minimum. Who's got the yogurt?
Scooter: I do. (slides bowl of yogurt over to Beige) Oh, Nora - rehearsals are cancelled tonight. The pipes burst and flooded the theater.
Nora: (reaching for the basket of rotis) I'm not surprised - it's been so cold it makes Siberia look like Palm Beach. So when's the makeup date?
Scooter: Dunno - but Beauregard suggested we turn the basement into a skating rink. More tea, please.
Storyteller: (passes tea over) Mmm...reminds me of an ancient legend I just unearthed in the library - it's about two young Fraggles, and the queen of ice and snow...
Erin: I'm pretty sure Hans Christian Andersen used that one already. Who wants dessert?
Beige: I'm surprised you even have to ask - you know how many sweet teeth there are in this apartment.

A short time later, everyone's settled on the sofa with tea with blackberry crumb with vanilla custard.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: Alright! First, I suggest we make cheesecake, y'know? Johnny, go get some cake stuff from our apartment?

Johnny: You heard 'er, Sal. :stick_out_tongue:

Sal: *sighs* Okay...

Camilla: Bya-bwauk gauk grauk. ( I know a good recipe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.