Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
You should get down there. They need a reporter to cover the game.

:news: Isn't that Lewis' job? I don't do sports.

Rhonda *snorts, nose buried in the June issue of 'FeMole'* Like THAT wasn't already obvious.

:news: I hope you're not implying I'm unathletic! I work out, you know. I, er...I joined the same gym Wayne uses.

*beat, the girls stare at him*

:news: *irritated* WHAT?

Uhhhm...Newsie...why would you go to a gym that clearly doesn't produce results?

:news: What are you talking about? Isn't Wayne the nephew of Dick? That coach guy?

Rhonda *facepaw*
----------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gah . It's a good thing Robin's school doesn't do surprise home visits. They'd declare me an unfit parent with the amount of headaches I get and the poor kid would get shipped back to the swamp. :sigh:.
Grover: Now you stop that! You are a wonderful mommy to Robin! It is not your fault you get nasty headaches!
Prairie: Grover's right, Kathy. Plus his teacher understands. He even said so.
Chef: Yu wunt sum tea? Did yu teke eny painkillurs?
No thanks to the tea, Chef. And yes to I took painkillers . I'm going to lay down. taking a bottle of fruit flavored water to my room and going to lie down. Phone rings...Hooboy...picking it up...Hello?
voice on the other end..Kathy?
Uh oh...Robin's teacher...Good morning Hector.Is Robin okay?
He's fine but you don't sound well. Are you all right?
I'd be lying if I said I felt great. Look...I need to ask you something. Would Robin be taken away from me given all these headaches I have? Kermit lives upstairs but he's a busy frog and.....
Whoa...whoa...slow down! There's no chance in Robin being taken away from you! You're just having a tough break right now with your headaches, right?
Yes.
Does Robin come to school fed and clean with his homework done?
Yes.
Then he won't be taken away from you! Why are you worrying all of a sudden?
suddenly getting teary eyed Oh Hector..I just get so nervous about the Hensonville PTA paying a visit to the house ,seeing me feeling like garbage and then wanting to take Robin away from me.

It's never going to happen. Honest. You're a fantastic mother to him. I'm sure on your worst days Robin comes in here clean with a full stomach.You have other adults living with you. right? That chef that does the weird cooking?
I laugh at Hector's description of Chef Well Chef's cooking HAS improved. And yes...we have other adults living here. They help me out with Robin.
So no more worrying , all right? I originally just called because I had some spare time. But I'm glad I did call. Sounds like you needed some chering up. You get some rest, okay? If Robin comes home a bit late don't be alarmed, all right?
Okay Hector ..and thank you.
Hey....that's what I'm here for! Now go get some sleep. Darken the room if possible. If you like tea, that was always my mother's remedy.
Chef already offered tea to me
He did? Dare I ask what kind?
laughing Normal. Actually chamomile. His mother used to get migraines and the chamomile tea helped.
Hmm...maybe the guy is pretty good after all. Take him up on his offer in a couple of hours. It might help. Til then get some rest.
jokingly Yes Dr. Rodriguez.then back to my normal tone I'll try sleep first.
* laughing* You joke about "Dr. Rodriguez" but my father is a bit annoyed that I didn't become a doctor! Anyway, I'm probably making your head hurt more. So go rest. Feel better. So long.
Bye Hector. hanging up the phone.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (thuds)

Wrench (thuds)

Kelly (thuds and notes wearily): Oh, hey Angie ... see our little project? We made it just for you ....

Cotterpin (staring blankly at the ceiling): As long as we get dibs. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (sniffles): How can you miss it? It's HUGE!

Wrench (shrugs): Maybe you just need a bigger picture. We're Doozers. We're used to doing small stuff.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ernie: B3!

Bert: You sunk my battleship...again.

Ernie: Better luck next time pal! Wanna play again?

Susie: *enters the room with a pizza box in hand* Hello Bert, hello Ernie. *she sets the pizza box on the coffee table* Ellie ordered us a pizza, she may not be around tonight. She's getting ready.

Bert: Getting ready for what? Playing that 'not study game' of hers?

Susie: No, she's going to see some movie about playing battleship...

Ernie: A movie about playing battleship? That sounds great! Maybe they could give Bert a few pointers! *laughs*

Bert: Ernie!

Ernie: Oh lighten up Bert!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: *facepalm* You can't see it, Angie? It's a new computer desk!

Angie: A...new computer desk? :excited: EEE! Oh, how lovely it is! Thank you, Kelly. Company. Lots of love. <3

Linda Mezzo: Mhm...very nice. :wink:

Johnny: What a beauty!

Katzi428

Reaction score
resting in bed comfortably ,just about asleep and there's a knock Robin's voice whispers Mom? You asleep?
Hi Robin...no I'm not asleep. You all right?
Robin comes in: How are you feeling?
Headache is gone for now. Then again it's night out. Thank you again for telling Mr. Rodriguez I like daffodills ,sweetie. It was very sweet of you.
He was gonna get you the smilin' daisies too.But then he saw the daffodills with the pink ribbon around them. So he figured he'd stick with those. I think he really cares about you.
What makes you say that?
Well..to sound like that kid Jake in that movie you like,: Back To You And Me "I can tell these things". Anyway..I just wanted to see if you were okay. I gotta use the bathroom an' then I'm goin' back to bed.
OK Robin *kissing him* sweet dreams I love you ' round the world and back again.
Robin: kissing me back And I love you to the moon and the stars and back again.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom...I learned in school how to make babies!
Say what?....er..I mean excuse me? (I thought the parents were supposed to give their kids the "birds & the bees" talk! And this talk wasn't supposed to take place til the 5th or 6th grade! Robin's only in the 4th grade!NOW I'm starting to hyperventilate! Robin might've gotten misinformed by one of his friends....how was I going to tell Kermit. OK..time to calm down & find out the info from Robin.) OK Robin...how do you make babies.
Robin: taking a piece of paper You write the word "baby"writing "baby" drop the "y" crossing out the "y" and add "ies" writing down "ies" See? Babies!
Ahhh..OK! Very smart Robin! *insert SS music cue before either Ernie or Bert faints *

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scribbles down that Robin knows how to make babies for future flustering when I get down to writing my June oneshot centered around him and, well, you'll have to wait to find out.