Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Just finished listening to my completed 50 Muppet States music folder. There are some beautiful songs there. The one about PR from Sesame Mucho that closes out the folder makes me smile-cry when listening to it, as I'm reminded of the story of our history that the song somewhat eludes to throughout its lyrics.

:batty: So vill you send it off to Steve?
Sure, but I wanna see if I can get a couple of last additions to pad the album a bit more. Not rully necessary, but each new song only helps the overall album even more.
UD: Did you get the extra territories?
You mean American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariannas Islands, and/or US Virgin Islands? Nope... But it's also okay. C'mon guys, let's enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Just finished listening to my completed 50 Muppet States music folder. There are some beautiful songs there. The one about PR from Sesame Mucho that closes out the folder makes me smile-cry when listening to it, as I'm reminded of the story of our history that the song somewhat eludes to throughout its lyrics.

:batty: So vill you send it off to Steve?
Sure, but I wanna see if I can get a couple of last additions to pad the album a bit more. Not rully necessary, but each new song only helps the overall album even more.
UD: Did you get the extra territories?
You mean American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariannas Islands, and/or US Virgin Islands? Nope... But it's also okay. C'mon guys, let's enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
Er...I didn't mean to eavesdrop..but I didn't know they have a Muppet album about the 50 States! What do they say about Florida?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, no, there's no officially published 50 Muppet States album Kathy. It's my own personal collection of audioclips where each state gets mentioned in some form in any Henson/Muppet production I was compiling for the Muppetcast's annual 4th of July episode.
For Florida, I know there's the fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper told by :attitude: from the Bernadette Peters Season 2 TMS episode, but I wasn't able to get a good quality MUP3 of it. What I do have instead is the song Kokomo from the Muppet Beach Album for the Sunshine State.

*Ponders on fic for a moment. The EM bus would make sense, it could hold all the couples... But I kind of like the idea of individual bumper car cabs at the drive-in lot. You have any purrference Kathy?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Heh, no, there's no officially published 50 Muppet States album Kathy. It's my own personal collection of audioclips where each state gets mentioned in some form in any Henson/Muppet production I was compiling for the Muppetcast's annual 4th of July episode.
For Florida, I know there's the fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper told by :attitude: from the Bernadette Peters Season 2 TMS episode, but I wasn't able to get a good quality MUP3 of it. What I do have instead is the song Kokomo from the Muppet Beach Album for the Sunshine State.

*Ponders on fic for a moment. The EM bus would make sense, it could hold all the couples... But I kind of like the idea of individual bumper car cabs at the drive-in lot. You have any purrference Kathy?
Hmm...thinking .... To be honest, you're pretty well spot on with Kokomo from the Muppet Beach Album . Living down here as long as I have, this place is covered with beaches. (Oh yeah..and senior citizens. Sure you don't want to use "Old Folks At Home"? :rolleyes: j/k)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
MY house. MY house. MY house.

Rhonda: Uh...not that I'm debating ya...but technically, we rent.

:news: Shhh! She's focusing on the home she hopes to win in a contest. It would move her back east. And it's a healthy green house.

Rhonda: What, now she wants to live with the lettuces?

:news: No! *drags the rat over to a computer* Look. Green home. Environmentally responsible construction, lots of recycled material inside...

Rhonda: Cooooool. I like the palette. Very chic. We goin' too?

:news: I hope so. Er...don't get too attached to the decor. She plans on changing quite a lot of it. She said something about "modern circles and squares my butt, who am I, Miro?"

Rhonda: Umm. Okay. When are we moving?

Quiet, rat! I have to win it first! Come on, focus with me! MY home...MY home...

Rhonda: Just a sec. Lemme go get my ruby slippers.
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean the one HGTV's giving away like they do every year? *Grins remembering my mom entering a couple years back. Meh. *Roomies tune in to see what's playing on MMN tonight. What can I say... It's become one of our fave networks.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
:news: *shudders* Eeek! Not more game shows!

Rhonda: Someone pull his cable. Before any more damage is done to the poor schlep.

:news: They LIKE those shows??

Apparently. Your cousin should be flattered.

Rhonda: Or flattened.

*chorus* Or both!

Relax, Newsie. Um...here. Why don't you help me chop veggies for dinner? I'm making a chicken stir fry with General Tso's sauce.

Rhonda: Doesn't that count as Tso's chicken?

No, I think her name's Bernice.

*Pink suddenly appears and hits a rimshot on the kitchen lamp*
Pink: Mn. Chick-en. Awww.
Blue: Baaaaaawwwwk bawk bawk bu-KAWK!

*further efforts to communicate with the appliances prove mostly fruitless; the other roomies shake heads and set about fixing dinner*
------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kris... The drive-in will run a double feature, but they need some dancing "chickflick" to run after the one you hinted at after going through Newsie's email lead printouts. Any suggestions?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
:news: *confused* I recommended a drive-in movie?

You been reading my Joe Bob Briggs book again?

:news: Huh?

Never mind.

Rhonda: Can it be a RAT flick instead? I vote for NIMH.

That's a rat chick flick?

Rhonda: Sure it is. Great date film! You can steal your date's popcorn while he's cowering under his seat at the lab scenes.

You saw it with Rizzo, didn't you.

Rhonda: Heh heh...guilty.

:news: Er...Mother liked "Steel Magnolias"...

*Kris and Rhonda throw pillows at him*
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, didn't know :news: did a report on pillows.

*<333 Secret of NIMH, grew up with that one. The sequel, not so much.
Corpse it's a rat chick flick. Isn't the protagonist a rat chick herself, Mrs. Jonathan Brisby?
*Needs more of a dancing film to help segway into the song, then again, could always leave it with just the one B-grade monster movie.