1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: *yawn* Johnny, Sal and Linda are gone...

Annie Sue: Wait...what happened?

Angie: Johnny had to go home to care for his ma. Sal's accompanying him, and Linda bought a condo in Manhattan.

Link Hogthrob: At least we have more of the apartment to ourselves.

Angie: ...eeyeah...

knock, knock, knock

???: *flowers in hand for the homecoming*

Angie: Oh, goody! Our new roommates are here! 8D *opens the door and greets a certain Burns and Schreiber-esque due from Sesame Street* Hello!

Link Hogthrob: Wait...new roommates?...

Biff: Greetings. 'Ey, uh, s'this apartment 11?

Sully: *shrugs*

Angie: Yes, and you both must be Sesame Street's own construction workers, Biff Hardhat and Sully. Come on in! :)

Sully: o.o *awes at the interior of their home*

Biff: 'Ey, Angie! Link! Annie Sue! S'great ta see youse 'ere. *tips hardhat* *beckons Sully* 'Ey, Sul', don't be so bashful, c'mere and meet our new friends.

Sully: *tips hardhat and waves*

Angie: Hello! Hello, Sully! Ooo, flowers! For us?

Sully: *nods*

Angie: How sweet. *takes the bouquet from Sully and sets them on the coffee table* Thank you.

Sully: *blushes lightly and nods You're Welcome*

Link Hogthrob: Greetings, men. I'm Link Hogthrob.

Sully: *shakes Link's hand*

Link Hogthrob: Excuse me, but it's rather rude to not say hello to me.

Annie Sue: Link... :/

Sully: ...

Annie Sue: Aw... :c

Biff: *whispers to Link* Uh, Link, well, eh...my partner, Sully 'ere...cannot talk.

Link Hogthrob: What a shame. I apologize, Sully... *pats Sully's shoulder*

Sully: ^w^

Annie Sue: *curtsies* Hello, Biff. Hello, Sully. Welcome home. :3

Biff: Hello, Miss Annie Sue. *bows*

Sully: *bows to Annie Sue*

Angie: Make yourselves at home, men. We're ordering pizza from Juhl's!
    Lola p and The Count like this.
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    :news: *walking around downcast with black armband on*

Rhonda *looks up, sees him, looks down again* ...Yeah.

Come on, you guys, this stuff is inevitable. *puts the Muppety mix on iTunes* Here. Sing along. Dance with me, Newsie! *grabs his hands*

:news: What? No! I don't dance -- don't ask me--

Different song, sweetie. Come on. Everyone knows this one.

Rhonda: Aw man. You're gonna give me those bat nightmares again.

You have nightmares about bats? Is this a phobia in our stalwart rat?

Rhonda: Don't be ridiculous. I dated one once...he couldn't stop with the danged hickeys! Bleh. *listening, she gets into the song and twirls a bit*

:news: Well...okay... *singing hesitantly* One two three, spread out the cape...

One two three, twirl round the floor...

*they dance, and after a bit Newsie just stands and holds on*

Hey. It happens. Just think how Deadly feels right now. Or Floyd. Or Robin. Or...

:news: I know. I know. I've been there. *looks up* A wake, not a funeral, you said, right?

Right. Don't mourn. Celebrate! *hugs* Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Not for a long while.

Rhonda: You should be careful, saying stuff like that around HIM. Open the OED to "jinx" and a picture a' Goldie is next to the entry.

:news: *scowl* Don't you have cheese to eat or something?

Rhonda: Don't we have new neighbors to greet? Now straighten your tie and stop sniffling.
    -----------------
    The Count likes this.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Has been listening to Muppet music all weekend long, counting Jerry's characters, cause that's the best way to remember him.

It's because of Jerry that I have you guys as roomies.
    *:batty: nods.
    *Uncle D mutters about none of his songs yet airing.
    And it's because of him I instantly smile when thunder and lightning are prevalent, counting, seeing white ghostly numbers floating above.

Oh hi Kris, hope you and your crew's holding up under the circumstances.
  4. LinkiePie<3

Biff: *removes hardhat and mourns*

Sully: D: ... *embraces Biff affectionately*

Biff: Oh, Jerry, youse were like a fatheh ta me! What am I goin' ta do without youse...oh, Sully! Ethel! Roxie Marie! *drenching Sully's shoulder*

Sully: *cries on Biff's shoulder, trying to comfort his buddy* Shh... ;_;

Biff: *wilts and sobs on the floor*

Sully: *sighs, rubbing Biff's back* :/

Angie: ...poor Biff...he lost his best friend... </3

Link Hogthrob: Sully?

Angie: No...you know...

Link Hogthrob: Oh...
  5. The Count

*:batty: takes some of the cookies Uncle D made up to Apt 10 for Biff and Sully.
    *Smiles at the the version of Emmet's song from Muppetfest now playing.
    Wonder if I should attempt to compile all the songs with Jerry's characters into a huge honkin' album folder.
    muppetfan24/7 and LinkiePie<3 like this.
  6. newsmanfan

--------------
    *the apt 12 roomies are in the main lobby of the building*

That's it...open the legs up...good... Hey Rhonda, I thought you said you'd take care of the food?

Rhonda: I ordered. Don't blame me if the caterers are late.

:news: *kicks table leg to set it in place, backs away nervously; when nothing collapses on him, straightens up* Well! That should do it. Tables all ready for our welcome-in-and-welcome-back spread-- *a penguin falls on him*

Rhonda: About time! *corners penguin* Well? Hello? Four dozen hot wings, two pitchers of hard cider, one of lemonade, a dozen assorted donuts, a half-tray of sciaccatta, three large pizzas -- cheese, extra cheese, and the Cheeserino Special -- and an herb salad? Well?

Rhonda...um...who did you order from?

Rhonda: Torgo's, natch! If it's not there in an hour it's ten percent off!

:news: *groans loudly, sitting up with a cold compress already on his head*

Rhonda: Relax, genius. I'm kiddin'. I ordered from The Master's. *shakes penguin by the tux lapels* Whaddaya mean eighty-nine-fifty? You guys quoted me twenty bucks and two souls!
    ----------------
  7. LinkiePie<3

Sully: *takes the cookies from Count and nods Thank you*

Biff: *exhales* 'Ey, Count. Thanks for the cookies...much appreciated. *sniff*

Sully: *brings the cookies to his grieving friend*

Biff: I'll be thinkin' of youse an' Uncle Deadly durin' this time o' loss...take care...*sobs; chews one of the cookies depressingly*
  8. The Count

*:batty: You're velcome Biff. Ve're all remembering Jerry in our own way, but at least Matt's going to take over in due time.

If you need some souls I can dig a couple out of the containment unit for you Rhonda.
    muppetfan24/7 and LinkiePie<3 like this.
  9. newsmanfan

-------------
    Rhonda: Thanks, that'd be great...um...ya got change for a hundred as well?

:news: Rhonda! One shouldn't place an order unless one has the money to cover it!

Rhonda: Well I WOULD have, but those freaks ate my bank card!

Pink: Nom. Nom. Nom.
    Blue: Chew-y. Yip. Yip yip yip.

Sigh...anyway...food's out for the taking, guys... Welcome in or welcome back, fellow rezzies!

:news: Er...what's a rezzie?

Oh, you know...about two henways.

:news: What's a henway?

About twelve ounces. Ha!

Rhonda: I thought Fozzie was in a different apartment. Oy.
    --------------
  10. The Count

*Checks wallet. Whatcha need Rhonda? Twenties? Good thing I asked for a small withdrawal from the spending cash portion of my bank investments.
  11. The Count

*Currently listening to the entire tale of The Frog Prince on MCR while killing of spam posts. Been stuck here all day though, that's the one downside.
    *:batty: sends a wrapped bottle of bubble bath and birthday card to Claudia in Apt 14.
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin.... we need to talk.
    Robin:Am I in trouble?
    No..not at all! It's just that ever since school started, you don't seem like yourself. Is it your new teacher?
    Robin fidgeting : She's OK.

Honey, what's the matter?Why are you fidgeting?
    Robin: Dunno. still fidgeting

Robin...please talk to me.Do you have a bit of a crush on her? You know I don't tease.
    Robin: A crush on old Miss Dorffler?Yuk! No!:p
    Then what's wrong?
    Robin: Mom..on the first day or two she was nice. Then she told us she used to be a sergeant in the army. From now on we weren't going to be treated as her class. We'd be called her troops.We'd be treated as if we were in the army and given the same commands. Mom ..I want out of there! fresh tears spring to his eyes
    Oh Robin! Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? You poor kid!hugging him.Just then the phone rings and I'm told it's Louise Kidd. Nancy's mom?
    Robin: Nancy's in my class this year and hates being in the 5th grade army as much as I do.

Well, hopefully we can get you two out of there. Hang in there, sweet cheeks. I'll be back. kissing Robin ,heading into my room and picking up the phone. Hi Louise..how are you?

Louise: About ready to hit the roof; that's how I am! Did Robin tell you about the teacher he and my Nancy have?

I just found out.I practically had to pry it out of Robin.
    Louise: Well Nancy's had a habit of biting her nails when nervous. She was finally cured of it this summer. Or so we thought. When we saw her going at her nails again I asked her what was wrong it took a bit of doing but she finally cracked earlier. Poor darlin'. I'm glad she told us. Bill's out hitting a few golf balls. Pretending the balls are that teacher's skull. Naturally he doesn't really hit women.But what woman teacher would treat her fifth graders like they're in the army? Honestly!:mad: I'm not sending Nancy back to Mrs. Dorffler .I'm having her switched to a different class.

Yeah..same with me as far as Robin goes. Listen, Louise..do you have the numbers of the parents whose kids are in this drill sarge..er..teacher's class.
    Louise chuckling You had it right the first time hon. Drill Sergeant! I think I have a few. I'll call them and see what they say. I'll get back to you later on tonight,OK?

Sounds good!
    Louise: Hey....Nancy wants to talk to Robin.I'll talk to you soon.
    All right Louise..take care. calling to Robin Hey Robin? Nancy wants to talk to you.
    Robin takes the phone Thanks Mom and starts talking to Nancy As I exit the room I hear Robin say Yeah..our moms are great!

Awwww!!!
    muppetfan24/7 likes this.
  13. Katzi428

Several hours later I see Chef in front of the TV frantically scribbling a recipe down . When the screen comes back to people Chef starts cursing in Swedish and slams the pad down. Having lived with Chef for several years I knew what he said in his native tongue. And ..it wasn't happy birthday. :eek:

Chef: Ooh..they were meking this nummer nummer luzunya. un Beat Der Chefs . I know how much Yu Love Luzunya .They had the resape up. Su I tried copiing it down. But they took it down.
    Awww.....your heart was in the right place.
    Chef:I NOO I shuld hef TVood this!
    Chef:Hey..I've heard YU when you're mad missy! Yu deserve hot pepper in yer mouth with sum uv the stuff thet YOU say! Su tsk tsk yurself!
  14. The Count

Mmm, what kind of lasagna? Was it the one with the puff pastry and cuttlefish?
    :batty: Or was it the Greek eggplant mussaka?
    I put that recipe away in my mindbox for mom cause she likes eggplant.
    :batty: Didn't she get a giant breadfruit the other day?
    Yep. Breadfruit tostones, the real home-made ones are the best.
    UD: Lasagna? We haven't had that in ages. It's been more spaghetti for pasta nights, maybe next time we can get that garlic beans cream variation.

*Offers a last cookie to :hungry: to calm him down.
  15. Katzi428

Chef: Hmmm..thenk yu guys...But I felt sorrier fur Kethy becus she loves luzunya su much. Nu fishies in this luzunya. Tu be honist I furgut whut wuz in der luzunya.
    And I told you not to worry. I'm supposed to be dieting anyway. I'm going to the Kidds' house for a meeting tomorrow afternoon. It seems that all the parents are up in arms about this teacher ,and I use the word teacher loosely:rolleyes:.They'll be over there. .So we're going to talk to the principal and we'll see what he what he has to say.
  16. The Count

S'okay then Chef. You know, I finally understood the joke about the Pöpcorn VirMup starring :hungry:. The one that airs on MCR is edited down from the whole thing.
    :batty: Oh, how so?
    It's not popcorn he's making... It's popcorn shrimp.
    *:batty: thinks about it.
    UD, also thinking: Oh, I get it now. popcorn made in the microwave with the shrimp.

Hope things go well with the school's principal tomorrow Kath. *Mosies on down to heat up some dinner for the spooks and me.
  17. The Count

Hey Kathy... Thought I'd ask since I'm working on another haunter's pet.
    Do ferrets have ears? If so, what kind of ears?
  18. newsmanfan

--------------
    :news: Why are we discussing ferret ears? Tell Ed to go talk to the Weasels, Stoats & Ferrets Association.

Rhonda: Why are we so grumpy?

:news: *scowl* I am NOT grumpy.

Rhonda: Well if I said Dopey I knew you'd get ticked.

:news: *deeper scowl* Hmf!

Rhonda: Lemme guess. You're put out because our roomie still hasn't finished your story?

:news: I'd like to know how it all wraps up, at least! I mean, she left me in the dungeon! With that...that scary dragon! And those yarn-things!

Rhonda *grabs his tie, looking hard into his eyes* Newsie. You KNOW it's just a story, right?

:news: Of course I know that! Were it real, I'd have a real...er...um.

Rhonda: Job?

:news: *mutters*

Rhonda: What was that?

:news: *mumble mumble. blush*

Rhonda: A real fern trend?

:news: *shouting* A REAL GIRLFRIEND!

Blue *poking head out of kitchen cabinet, Cocoa Puffs dribbling from lips* Awww?
    Pink: *poking head out of milk carton on counter, dribbling chocolate syrup* Awww!

Rhonda: I see. Have you considered asking out the one who lives HERE?

:news: I'm...just going to go lay down.
    ------------------
  19. The Count

*Perks up, is Rhonda home? Maybe she can helpwith the druid's ferret pet. *Dials up the fashionable rat in Apt 12 to check about the ears thing, and what pie-eyed eyes are.
    *:batty: sends out for dinner from one of our favorite haunts via the bat-line.
    UD: You're not the only one who's waiting for good fic to be posted Newsman.
  20. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (coming in from a Fraggle hole in Kelly's bedroom and slumping on a Doozer-sized couch): Whew! *looks around and sees Kelly's mattress trying to fluff itself out* Hmmm ... *goes to find Kelly in the kitchen, but she's on the laptop instead* Hey, I see we've had visitors?

Kelly: Oh, hey, 'Pin. How was the thing?

Cotterpin (sighs and holds her visor to her chest, bowing her head): He's taking it pretty hard. Retiring was bad enough, but the old Architect was moping a bit after hearing the news. No one could get a word out of him. *shrugs* But we had our memory build-a-thon and he seems to be getting better day by day.

Kelly: That's good.

Cotterpin: So ... where is he?

Kelly: Where is who?

Cotterpin: -_- Your bedroom is in shambles and you have scale marks on your face.

Kelly (blushes)

Cotterpin (grins): I KNEW it! I KNEW he was coming back!

Kelly (sighs and turns away sadly): Something happened while you and Wrench were comforting the Architect, 'Pin. A coworker showed me a news story about a patient being abused in a nursing home.

Cotterpin: O_O Awful!

Kelly (sniffles): I KNEW that patient, 'Pin. I knew the perp, too. I used to work there. It was like watching my grandmother get shot or watching Old Yeller get flamebroiled to a crisp right in front of me.

Cotterpin: You shoulda called us, you know .....

Kelly (smiling): Jareth heard me. I didn't even make a wish, but the crystal ball in my closet put me in a dreamtrap, one that Jareth sent me. I dreamt I was so upset and so I went into my bedroom, and there he was, resting on my bed. (laughs and hugs self) I was so happy and I hugged him and we sat and talked forever. And I woke up.

Cotterpin: O_O All of that and all you did was TALK?

Kelly (blushes): Hey! We might not be able to see each other in reality due to some blockages in the universe, but Jareth WAS kind enough to turn the world upside down so I could get ensnared in a dream trap which was about the only way I could see him again. All I know is, after we talked, I felt so much better when I woke up! I was able to smile again, instead of just crying at the drop of a hat. I can actually get some sleep now. *long pause* And it helps that the administrator, the D.O.N, and some nurses were fired. The primary aide responsible was arrested. Even though I knew her, I'm glad she's in jail. I can't stand people to get hurt. That's why I haven't been talking much lately. I'm even behind on some emails I found from Ed. But Spike helped me a lot. I hope I can have the strength I need to get back to business. :)
    muppetfan24/7 and The Count like this.