1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The Bodyguard?!?! Someone shut off that frogging Whitney Houston alarm siren! ! !

UD: Out out darn spot. This blood will not come off my hands, not for all the richest perfumes of Arabia.

:batty: *to viewers in the bottom corner of the screen* That means th men's room's out of soap. Again.

Oh what fools these Muppets be.
    *Dials out for pizza before they end up summoning the spirit of Jerry Lewis Director Guy, heretoforth refered as the evil that shall not be named.
    muppetfan24/7 and newsmanfan like this.
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Rat witches...neat...

Rhonda: WHAT? *clutches at her silk lapels* You did NOT just refer to rodent sandwiches, did you??

Huh? No! Look...rat witches! *shows her grandinroad catalog shot* Little stuffy rats, dressed like...see?

Rhonda: Hmf. As if I'd be caught dead in a hat like that.

:news: *looking over her shoulder* Huh...actually...that's kind of...cute.

Rhonda: Freak.

What are you going to be for Halloween this year, Newsie? Good time to start planning and budgeting.

:news: M-me? Er. Um. Well, I...uh...it would be silly to dress up just because of a holiday more geared toward selling candy than any real--

Rhonda: He hasn't been invited anywhere.

:news: *glower*

Well, um...I'm sure the building will have some sort of party, won't it? You could dress up for that! Besides, wouldn't it be cool if you did the evening news that night as a raven?

:news: Why a raven?

Rhonda *tapping his nose* You hafta ask?

:news: *double glower*

I just thought it would be a good look for you! You know, dashing...suave...enigmatic...

Rhonda: Oh bruddah. 'Scuse me, I think I left my hip waders in the closet.

:news: You...you think I could make a good raven?

I think you'd make a fabulous raven. I LIKE ravens. *significant look*

:news: Er. Um. O-okay...?

Great! I'll start pricing wings!

Rhonda: Wings? Can we get the boneless BBQ kind this time?
    ------------------
  3. The Count

*Evil low chuckle at what we might have in store for this ol' haunted house come the festival of frights.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    :news: Eek! An evil chuckle!

Rhonda: Since when do you have ears that can hear through multiple levels of concrete?

:news: I don't. They smell funny.

Rhonda: Seriously?

:news: Sniff for yourself! *takes long drag of air* Aha! And a whiff of mischievous wickedness as well!

Rhonda: *sniffing* All I smell is the laundry hamper. Eww. What do you do to your socks to get 'em to smell like that? Don't answer that.
    ---------------
    The Count likes this.
  5. The Count

Mischievous wickedness? Must be coming from somewheres else.
    UD: *Whiffs deeply. Oh, that should be the BBQ wings.
    *Junie flitters in, an order of boneless sweet 'n' spicy for Apt 12 in one hand, a tray of blazing honey for Apt 1 in the other.
    Now that's what I call hexpress delivery. *Takes our tray, then pays Junie. We'll be down at the club tomorrow for Monday Night.
  6. The Count

*Wants to fry up that eagle. How the *bleep* do we lose a game where Philly has 9 turnovers and Vic throws 4 picks?!?
    UD;: You know what this means... We'll be wanting to take it out on the Patriots next week.
    And thanks to the Cardinals, they're double dead cause now we have a blueprint thanks to Kevin Candy Corn-on-the-Colb subbing for John Skelton, who is the Pumpkin King.

*Crunches through a couple of drummette bones' knobs with anger.
  7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (turns on the internet): O_O

Cotterpin: O_O

Wrench: O_O

Kelly (points at screen): That's ... that's ...

Wrench: Does this count as a postcard?

Kelly (tears of happiness welling up): That's ... that's ...

All: UNCLE MATT!

Kelly (jumps up and down): Depression over! Fraggles! Must-have Junior t-shirt!

Cotterpin: Why did they give him rainbow-colored hair?

Kelly (hugs all): The magic of Fraggle Rock lights the way! Thanks to all the inhabitants of Fraggle Rock for lifting me out of the darkness!
  8. The Count

Huh? *Scratches head. *Wonders if Kelly's talking about the FR Merchandise contest design winner.

:batty: Rainbow-colored hair?

UD: Maybe his silver locks are reflecting the glow of the magic tunnel from the workshop to Doc's new apartment in Phoenix.

Was he part of that group scene? *Shrugs, continues reading fic.
  9. RedPiggy

Cotterpin: Didn't Red tell you, Ed?

Wrench: Heheheh, rhyming....

Cotterpin (facepalms): Anyway, there's this band we don't know who did a music video and it begins with Uncle Matt commenting on learning about Silly Creature music or something and then the band plays and then the Fraggle Five find the cord to their microphone and use it come out of a Fraggle hole in the floor and dance while the band is playing.

Wrench (nods): Go check out the FR board. This is being considered the OK Go of Fraggle Rock.
  10. The Count

Thanks guys. Sadly, I don't hear much from Red that much. Actually spotted the thread when doing a sweep earlier around 11. Can't wait to hear this added to MCR's rotation and read the article on the various Muppet sites later.
    *Is excited for the Fraggly goodness.
  11. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kim: [watching Youtube] Boober!
    Boober: [walking by with a basket of laundry, tosses it into the air in surprise] Aahh! What?!
    Kim: Why'd you never tell me you and the others made a music video with Ben Folds Five?
    Tosh: Boober did what now?
    Gillis: Made a what with who?
    Kim: Here, take a look. [scoots over so that the others can see.]
    Boober: [facepalming] Oh, please...
    Lily: [giggling] Nice dance moves, Boober.
    Gillis: I never knew you played the washboard, my boy.
    Tosh: Yeah; we thought you just used it for laundry!
    Boober: [whimpering]
    Kim: Okay guys, I think we can lay off of the teasing. Y'know, that was actually pretty cool, Boober.
    Boober: It was? I-I mean [clears throat] of course it was. Those Ben Folds guys aren't bad for Silly Creatures. And I did have fun.
    Kim: Well, good.

-Kim
  12. RedPiggy

Kelly (sitting outside the townhouses, breathing through a nebulizer)

Cotterpin: Why are we in Hensonville again?

Kelly (gasps): My ... world's ... air ... sucks. Thought ... Henson ... ville ... might ... be ... better.

Cotterpin: -_- Your work painted again, didn't they?

Kelly (nods and gets through with her treatment): I've worked there for over 16 months now. You'd think they'd understand that me and fumes don't get along. *sighs* So now we're just chillin' over here, waiting for someone to have some fun with. :D
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: So Red, how was it working with Ben Folds? I am still so jealous and I can't believe you didn't tell me! He's one of my favorite bands!
    Red: It was so much fun and we were sworn to secrecy, I'm sorry. Forgive me?
    Beth: Well the video was epic enough I think I can forgive you. Let's watch it again!
    Red: Ok! I love seeing myself perform!
  14. The Count

*Smiles. At least Beth and Red are bonding over the new video.

Hey Kelly. sorry I didn't notice earlier, I be buried in longish fandom fics. But hey, anything you wanna do for fun today?
  15. RedPiggy

Kelly: Oh, hi, Ed. Haven't been around much.

Cotterpin: We're pretty much dying of boredom.

Kelly: Anyway, my lungs are starting to get stronger. Do you have any ideas?
  16. The Count

Good that your lungs are better.

We could go to that amusement park, *shrugs. Or over to the movie place, there should be something good I hope in the face of so many rebooting.
    BTW: Have you seen the video the Muppets did for Jery's 65th birthday? That's the funniest/greatest thing ever.
  17. RedPiggy

Kelly: A new video? No.

Cotterpin (chuckles): She was too busy dancing her cares away with that Fraggle vid and watching that Goku thing.

Wrench (shrugs): I still don't know how that happened.

Kelly (nods): Yeah, Ed. *gets more excited* There's this grainy intersection vid from China where this bicycler is just minding his own business and doesn't notice the big white truck gunning for him and then WHHOOOOSH there's this guy --

Cotterpin: O_O He glows when he runs!

Kelly (nods): Yeah, and this guy? This guy totally just dashes in all Super-Saiyan-like and there's this flash of light and suddenly both the cyclist and this dude are on the other side of the intersection! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!
  18. The Count

Wha? Glows when he runs? Must've inherited flashflare firefly powers.

And the Jerry birthday video is awesome... Your mom was there Wrench, I think it was her, telling Big Bird to be careful not to step on the Doozers down below. And Uncle Matt was looking for his little nephew Gobo... And there's the bits with Gonzo and Telly, and it's just funny as heck to hear Sam say he's never been ready to rock.
  19. RedPiggy

Cotterpin (nearly dies from embarrassment)

Wrench (giggles): Cotterpin's mom's in a video?

Cotterpin (whacks him with her visor): YOUR MOTHER, idiot....

Wrench (nearly dies from embarrassment): MY MOM? *thuds*

Kelly: We totally must have links to this video. Oh, and movies are fine. Or the amusement .... *long pause* WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Cotterpin (facepalms): Movies plus amusement park equals reminder she'll most likely miss that Silent Hill thing in Universal Studios unless her brother gets rich during his Vegas birthday vacation. :p
  20. The Count

Yeah, and me and the roomies would die to get to go to the Alice Cooper house there.

BTW: I can send you the MUP3 of it if you want.

What are you looking forward to movie-wise Kells?