1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me: Thank you very much! We kinda did have the key at first...

Ojo: Then, Treelo got hold of it and we never saw it again.

Me: Heh, yeah. Anyway, we'll get settled in as much as we can and hopefully, we can join in the fun that goes on here.

Ojo: Yeah! :D Oh! Mr The Count, Bear made an extra helping of this, so it can be a "thank you" from us. *hands him a bowl with a whole mess of cooked and buttered string beans*

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, and send my thanks to Bear as well, we haven't seen him here since ages ago.
    *Stores the string beans in the fridge, maybe :batty: or Uncle D can add some other veggies to make a yummy P's and Q's salad.

3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin...you're way too heavy to lift anymore. So would you mind using the stepladder to put the angel on top of the tree?
    Robin: Sure Mom. getting the stepladder out and putting the angel up
    All righty gang...let's plug the tree in and see what she looks like. I'll do it.
    :sympathy:: Careful ya don't yourself electrocuted there, Kat.
    I will Rowlf. noticing a lot of stuff plugged in Hey guys? How come we have so much stuff plugged in back here? We have the Wii, the Xbox, the DVD player, the TV , the VCR...look at all this! It looks like a fire hazard! :eek: OK...for one thing I'm tossing the VCR. We don't even use it anymore. *unplugging it* That's 1 outlet free. How about we put the Wii in my room.
    Naturally I get protests from the youngest member of the family (Robin)
    Robin now come on...do you see what an overload of energy we have here? There could be a fire! And we have to set up the tree. It's just for a little while, all right?
    Robin: OK.
    Thank you honey. Now where was I; ..oh yeah.. plugging in the tree. And 1...2....3!!! the tree lights up! (except for one bulb in the back)
    :super:: Um Kathy?
    I know...I know. Stubborn bulb. :rolleyes: Well I'm not going to go testing all the bulbs just because one bulb is out. It's not so you'd notice right?
    Prairie: Right.
    Let's go watch A Muppet Family Christmas

:hungry::Yu're
    gunna fest forward thru the scene with Big Burd and I rite?
    Yes Chef...of course!

4. MuppetsFan4Life

*Ojo and I our decorating our guest room and just finished putting the tree up. We're now working on decorating the tree.*

Me: Wow! We did a good job! But, some of the popcorn is missing for the tree...

Ojo: *smacks her lips and swallows* Oh! Uh...heh heh. Sorry.

Me: Ojo! *sighs* Good thing I bought another pack. Please don't eat it all this time.

Ojo: *hugs Snowbear* It wasn't just me! Snowbear helped me eat the popcorn!

Me: *chuckles* Okay. Can you and Snowbear try stringing the popcorn and not eating it?

Ojo: Sure! But, can we save some and watch a movie?

Me: You're just hungry, aren't you?

Ojo: Yes...But, I want to watch a Christmas movie, too! Please??

Me: Okay, okay. :)

5. The Count

Mmm, I feel satisfied. Now I have all the photos needed for my Muppet project, just have to find someone to help put it all together with the added embellishments.
    *Kicks back to try and catch the new Toy Story special before calling it a night.

6. MuppetsFan4Life

Me: Hey, Ojo? Think there's a place to look for the Winter Berry around here? Maybe we can do that on Christmas Day!

Ojo: Oooh! Great idea! I love looking for the Winter Berry. I love everything about Christmas!

Me: Well, what do you wanna do now?

Ojo: Can we go to the mall to see Santa Claus? :D

Me: *chuckles* Sure we can. I have to finish shopping, anyway. Oh, that reminds me. What does Snowbear want for Christmas?

Ojo: She's glad you asked. *Snowbear hands me a piece of paper* This is her list for you.

Me: This doesn't look too bad. *the list unfolds and the paper reaches the floor* .....Oh.

7. Katzi428

I'm in trouble.
    Prairie: Why?
    I was in Robin's room putting away his laundry and I accidentally saw my Christmas present.
    :super: : Kathy! You were snooping! Shame on you!
    No..I wasn't snooping. That's the thing! I was putting his underwear away & a little box with my name on it.
    :sympathy: : Did ya see what was in it?
    Well...no. It was wrapped up.
    :sympathy: : OK...then you're safe. *mumbling to himself Better talk to the kid about hiding that present in my room. instead.*

8. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Meanwhile, in Apt 6 (believe it or not)...

Kim: [arranging presents underneath the Christmas tree] There...that oughta do it...
    Gillis: [walks into the living room with gifts of his own] ...oh. I didn't know that you were still up.
    Kim: Ye-up. Just getting stuff under the tree for tomorrow. I, uh, take it you're doing the same thing?
    Gillis: [sheepishly] Ah, yes.
    Kim: So who's getting the Fraggle pebble this year?
    Gillis: That's for me to know and you to find out.
    Kim: [sticks tongue out at him] Cheeky.
    Gillis: [ignoring her] There we go. So, is everything set for tomorrow?
    Kim: Mm-hm. I'm working in the morning, then after I come home we eat lunch, open presents, then hit the road for my folks' house. So you'd better be packed, or be ready to do some fast packing tomorrow morning. And that includes music and DVDs for the road trip
    Gillis: Oh, don't worry about me; I'm ready, I'm ready.
    Kim: Uh-huh. [side-eyes him] The last time I heard that we had to turn around because someone forgot his baton.

The Count likes this.
  9. The Count

Huh? *Hears Kim bustling about upstairs. *Sends a few oatmeal raisin 7 cookies for her and her roomies. *Hopes to do some Christmas shopping myself later today.

10. Katzi428

:hungry: is happily baking in the kitchen. When he comes out he has a devil's food cake. It looks scrumptious! Okee...which one uv yu can I trust tu bring this next door fur Ed? Hmmm.. mebee I shuld wait til he's hoom.
    Awww Chef! I won't touch it!
    everyone else protests too.
    :hungry: thinks for a minute
    : Well ja I think I culd trust yu guys. But I wurried bout der Cookie Moonster . Yu know him.
    :sympathy: :All too well. But I think The Count and Uncle D will keep a close eye on him.
    :hungry:: Okee. Roolfie? Yu wanna teke this nekst door please?
    HEY!! What about ME?
    :hungry: : Uh huh *chuckling* When der piggies fly Yu love chocklit just az much as Cookie Moonster loves hiz cookies!
    Oh geez Chef..it's only next door! I wouldn't touch your cake. What am I; 5? :rolleyes:
    :hungry:: Ahhh...I sorree. Yu wanna lick der bowl?
    Lick the bo...CHEF!! shaking my head in disbelief
    R
    obin :I'll do it!
    You better eat all your dinner afterwards, buddy boy.
    Robin: I will.

The Count likes this.
  11. The Count

The scare crew from Apt 1 arrive back after a skelebratory meal down at the ol' Bat, Bolt & Skull. Ed is satisfied with the dread pudding dessert that had black walnuts and plump raisins along with the vanilla ice scream.

:batty: Vhat's this... Oh, looks like :hungry: did make a cake for us.
    UD: The old boy has outdone himself, we should really thank him.
    Me: We'll call in the morning, he might be asleep already.
    *:insatiable: puts the cake away in the fridge, sneaking a finger swipe and lick off of the icing.

Me: Teach you well Flan, my third cousin has. *Chuckles, then goes to bed.

12. Katzi428

I can hear Robin in his room singing Winter Wonderland while he's cleaning. He sounds so cute! Until I hear. ....
    Robin: :sing: A beautiful sight...I'm happy tonight..Walkin' in my winter underwear.....:sing: he then chuckles
    I shake my head. Meh...I was a kid once & fracturing Christmas songs. Hopefully Robin won't ever hear Bob Rivers' "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" by Bob Rivers. At least not until he's old enough. Robin's 12 now. I want to keep him young and innocent for as long as I can! ;)

MuppetsFan4Life likes this.
  13. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Bridget: (Sitting on the couch in the living room watching a recorded episode of Once Upon A Time feeding Natasha her baby food at the same time) Wow, Maleficent, Cruella, AND Ursula at the same time huh? Interesting... (Does an airplane to make Natasha open her mouth)

Elizabeth: (Comes through the door from taking Little Murray Sparkles for his morning walk) Bridget! Oh Bridget, the whole town looks great! Almost every apartment is decorated in beautiful, shiny lights! Now I'm even more excited for Christmas! (Lets her cat off of his leash and cuddles him) And Little Murray Sparkles is too! Aren't you?

14. The Count

Yep, it's going to be Team CRUM (remember Rumplestiltskin is part of the enclave now) versus Team Momgoose to find the author of Henry's storybook when the series returns for the second half of the season in March.
    *Leaves some choc chip 8 cookies for Bridget and her roomies.

Bridget likes this.
  15. Katzi428

:hungry: comes in the apartment looking worn out
    Hi Chef...how'd it go playing Santa at the homeless shelter?
    :hungry: shaking head I dunno if I can du this agin tumorro. A littul gurl said all she wunts fur Chrismus is her hoom back.
    Oh no!
    :hungry: :Ja . Plus a littul boy pooped on mi. Su I stunk all afturnoon. I bettur throo this costoom in der washing masheen. . I gunna talk sumone else intu playing Santa tomorrow. walks away humming "I Wish I Could Be Santa Claus" sadly
    Something tells me that the little girl that wants her home back is really bugging Chef. So 20 minutes later when he comes back....

Listen Chef...you know you can't perform miracles, right?
    :hungry:: Thet littul gurl looked so sad tho! She almost made me prumise! I just toold her I'll see whut I can do. She had blond hair big bloo eyes rozee cheeks und a limp. Whut wuz I supposed to say?
    You said the right thing. You'd see what you could do. You didn't give her a flat out yes. Where was her mother?
    :hungry:: Having coffe I think.
    Too bad she wasn't there. Her daughter put you on the spot. :sigh:
    :hungry: nods
    Well do me a favor and don't beat yourself up over it, all right?
    :hungry:: Okee.
    Good. I made grilled cheese for dinner. Hungry?
    :hungry:: YU made dinner?
    Who do you think made dinner while you were in Sweden last month ya crazy nut; the dinner fairy?
    :hungry:: Well I thought yu ordered out a lot.
    I AM capable of making SOME things .:rolleyes:
    :hungry:: Sorry.
    Apology accepted. Now how many sandwiches do you want?
    :hungry:: Two please

16. The Count

Me: Dinner fairy? Hmm, what with all the crazy sprites that drop in on Sesame from time to time I wouldn't doubt one exists. Either that, or some of the Hogwarts kitchen elves.

:batty: Did Uncle Deadly help you with your errand?
    Yep... Like I said after returning from New Orleans earlier this year, it's a shame the streak was broken, and it seems someone broke the tombstone as well. If Uncle D or the Dead Man catch whoever did it, they'll have heck to face for it.
    *:batty: nods, knowing full well what Ed means thinking of the 22nd black rose added today.

Good thing we already ate, now to hunker down and watch some Christmas movies.

17. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Bridget: (Sees the chocolate chip cookies at the door and picks them up with a smile) Why, these must be from Ed. How sweet of him. (Goes to put them in the pantry)

Little Murray Sparkles: (Follows me)

18. Katzi428

Robin: Mom..hey Mooommm!!!
    Robin, what's the matter??Are you OK??
    Robin: I'm fine, but I just found out Muppet Christmas Carol is on TV tonight! It'll be on tomorrow night too!
    (Do I kill this kid now for scaring the heebie-jeebies out of me or wait til later?)
    Robin...darling...sweet frog son of mine?
    Robin: Yes?
    You didn't have to run up to me! I know you're excited . And for the record, so am I! But you scared me! I thought you got hurt!
    Robin: Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! It's just that it's on in a half hour an' I don't want you to miss it. After all, I'M playing Tiny Tim.
    True. Do we have tissues?
    Robin: I think so. Oh no Mom.....look! Gaffer got sick!
    Like an idiot I look but she didn't . I look at my frog son again and notice him chewing on a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie with one missing from the rack. He has a sneaky look on his face :shifty:
    Was that necessary? You could have asked.
    Robin *swallowing* : Sorry .
    Just ask next time please.
    Robin: I will.

19. The Count

Wha? MCC will be on TV tonight/tomorrow? What channel, what channel!
    *:batty: chuckles at his roommate's eagerness.

20. Katzi428

Do you get WGNAmerica Ed? MCC is on now and will be on tomorrow 6:10 EST