1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hubert: It looks like we missed someone's birthday...that Claudia over there in room 14...

Bobo: I thought we gave her cookies?

Hubert: No, that was a housewarming gift...

Beau: I still don't understand how cookies could heat a house.
    muppetfan24/7 and newsmanfan like this.
  2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Whew ..what a meeting yesterday.
    Prairie: What happened?
    Well the parents pretty much descended on the principal, like a flock of angry birds.
    Chef: Even you?

I was tempted but but with the look in Mr. Grimley's eyes ,he looked like he looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown. Plus mumbling Hector was there

Prairie teasingly Ohhh.....So you didn't want to expose him to your temper did you huh?

Oh would you be quiet Miss Smarty! He's seen me mad before! Anyway, the thing is that as of last night Ms Dorfler's fired. Mr. Grimsley said he'd call her.The Board Of Education in Hensonville would be notified too. Now here's something that might not make Robin too happy. He and his friends might be put in different classes. All of the parents of Ms. Dorfler's students will be notified what classes their kids will be in.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Heading down to the pools to relax for a while on a nice Labor Day like today. Too bad there's not rully a holiday figure for it though. Oh well, at least we've got two months of preparations to go through with Jack's help.
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

~Outside...~

Spamela: -lays down on a towel and starts tanning-

Sam: Ah, Labor Day! A holiday in which we as Americans--

Spamela: -yawns-

Sam: Young lady, would you kindly pay attention?!

Spamela: Hmm?

Sam: -grumbles-

Zoot: -playing his sax to an audience of pigeons nearby-
    muppetfan24/7 and The Count like this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hubert: Happy Labor Day, guys!

Bobo: Today's Labor Day? Oh, I forgot to buy you a present...

Hubert: Er...two things.

Bobo: Huh?

Hubert: 1. You don't get people presents for labor day. 2. I don't even have a job.
  6. The Count

*Meanwhile, at the pool area...

Uncle D's grilling some steaks and French bread to make some grilled cheese steak sandwiches.
    Count's ripping up the cabbage and onions for some optional slaw on the side.
    Ed mixes a pitcher of lemonade with black cherry soda, tasting to see if it needs a last bit of sugar.
    *Putting the drink away at the barside fridge for when we're ready to eat, Ed and Count wash their hands, then grab their tubes to go splash in the water while Deadly watches the meat.

Nice music there Zoot.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*Beau is in the bathroom, mopping*

Hubert: C'mon, Beau! Take a rest for once! It is Labor Day, after all...

Beau: Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to work?
  8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin and Wrench (dye a mile-long stretch of Doozer highway near Doozer Dome green in honor of Michael Clarke Duncan)
  9. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Sam: Dare I ask how your first day of school went?

Ailie: -shrugs-
    It was okay.

Sam: Just okay? Young lady, the first day is the most important pa--

Zoot: -wanders in and turns on the TV-

Sam: -coughs-

Zoot: ...

Sam: AHEM!

Zoot: Need a cough drop, man?

Sam: >_>
  10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    RAIN! woohoo!

Rhonda: Where?

Outside the library. Finally. Although (cough cough) the alkaline scent of the desert tends to be overwhelming when wet...

:news: *wanders through living room to kitchen, his nose completely covered in Breathe-okay strips* Sniff...

Rhonda: Some of us more overwhelmed than others.
    ------------
  11. The Count

*Coming back from the club. That artichoke salad was good. Just hope I don't get any acid because of it. *Pats jar of chocolate almonds if needed, milk in the fridge to go with them.
    Wonder what's on MMN now. *Tunes in to catch Monsters Tonight!
  12. Katzi428

knocking on Robin's door
    Robin:Who is it?

disguising my voice : Robinkins it's Penelope! Wanna come out an' play?
    Robin opening his door : Oh Mom that is SO not funny! She's in my class this year! :rolleyes: Fortunately so is Nancy. She caught Penelope makin' kissy faces at me an' told Penelope that if she wants to keep her lips she better quit it with the kissy faces. Penelope's movin' soon anyway.
    Oh? Where to?
    Robin shrug Outer Mongolia or Abu Dhabi for all I care.
    No..I think only overly cute kittens live in Abu Dhabi . Anyway, I know Penelope is annoying to you. But what would you do if you thought Nancy was cute and you were always looking at her...
    Robin: But I don't.
    Let me finish please. What if Nancy didn't like you and you liked her and you were always looking at her. You're feelings would be pretty hurt, right?

Robin: Well yeah, of course.
    Do you think you can nicely tell Penelope that you don't like when she makes kissy faces.But you want to be her friend?
    Robin :Awww Mom...

Try it. For me. Please?
    Robin grumble All right. Only 'cause I love you so much.

hugging him Thank you sweetie. And I love you too. By the way, do you find Mrs. Bronson's class better?
    Robin: Oh much! This cutting out newspaper articles for current events is stupid though. :boo: I hafta wait til everyone here is done with the paper to look for articles . Chef nearly bit my head off last week 'cause I took the paper early.
    Well he did apologize after you told him it was for school right?

Robin: Yeah. I hope I'm the only one that got the story about the tornado up in New York.

Not sure, kiddo. It was pretty big news. If you want you can tell your friends & Mrs. Bronson that my sister in law and my 5 year old niece were in that tornado and had to go in their basement. They're OK though.
    Robin: Where was your older niece?

Safe at home with her mom. She lives an hour away from where the tornado was.
    Robin: Good..glad she was safe.
    The Count likes this.
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    *silence in the apartment*

:news: *peeks into the living room from hallway*

*Rhonda tiptoes into the kitchen*

:news: Is it safe?

Rhonda: I think so. She's out.

:news: Whew... Some storm last night!

Rhonda: Yeah. And the rain OUTSIDE was pretty intense too.

:news: Hah. Is the painting done, then?

Rhonda: I think so. She took pictures today. Said something about getting a can of sealant to protect it.

:news: Oh good! So it's back to work on the story finally, then?

Rhonda: I hope so. You should see the bit she just did with me and that rat. Sheesh. Like I'd ever go for a jock.

:news: Er...Rizzo has muscles?

Rhonda: Not HIM, you twit. *sighing, she sinks into the comfiest chair* Finally, a little quiet time...

Blue *pops out of DVD player slot* Ungh! Awwww! Yiiiiiip yip yip yip yip. Moo-vie. Uh huh. Uh huh.
    Pink *squeezing out after him* Awwww. Mod-ern tra-ge-dy, awwww, yip yip yip.

Rhonda *stares* You guys are FREAKS, ya know that?

:news: What were they doing in there??

Pink: Moo-vie. Moooooo-vie. Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip uh huh.
    Blue: Aww. *picks up a dvd and eats it, case and all* Omf. umf. umf. Gulp.
    Pink: Tra-ge-dy?
    Blue *considers it, then shakes head* Nooooope nope nope nope. Co-me-dy. Aww! Comedy!
    Pink & Blue: Com-e-dy! Yiiiiiip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip! *they squeeze back into the dvd player; the panel closes on one of Blue's tentacles and he yanks it in with a grunt*

*silence*

:news: I don't even want to-- *phone rings* Gahhh!

Rhonda: Chill, sunshine. *answers phone* Hello?

:shifty: I HOID dat!

*Rhonda hangs up*

:news: Um...who was it?

Rhonda: A number so wrong that Jack Lalane couldn't make him right.
    ------------------
  14. The Count

Hmm, maybe those guys are channeling over to Gremlins on The Hub. That reminds me, gotta complete the family frights movie alphabet, but that's for another day.

*:batty: checks the images of the various bats at the Castlevania Wiki.
    *Uncle D's keeping tabs on the Ravens game tonight.
  15. RedPiggy

Cotterpin: Let's watch Bruce Almighty.

Kelly: Theologically interesting, but no.

Cotterpin: The Nolan Batman Trilogy?

Kelly: Are you trying to depress me? It's bad enough seeing Facebook say Morgan Freeman is gone, but, seriously ....

Cotterpin: Aren't we going to do a tribute?

Kelly: I'm going to update my fic today. I've decided where I want that to go, and my day yesterday included a Code Blue, so I'm already stressed and I don't want to think of how God died of an aneurysm, kthnxbye.

edit:

Wrench: Hi guys.

All: Hi, Wrench.

Wrench: Did you read Yahoo? Morgan Freeman says he's not dead.

All: ^_-
  16. The Count

*In Morgan Freeman voice: Ever since I was little, people loved to hear the sound of my voice when I talked.
    UD, singing: Easy reader, that's my name, uh uh uh uh.
    :batty: Ah Blackula, vhat are you up to this time.
    *Ish exstatic with last night's results.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  17. Katzi428

snerk at UD:)
  18. RedPiggy

Kelly (can be heard all across the universe): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cotterpin (cringing)

Wrench (takes off some headphones): What was that?

Cotterpin: HUH?

Wrench (louder): WHAT WAS THAT?

Cotterpin: KELLY IS DISTRAUGHT!

Wrench: WHY?

Cotterpin (shudders): You don't have to yell ... I'm right here.

Wrench (facepalms): ... I thought she was feeling better. I thought I saw her dancing.

Cotterpin: She just got Game Informer and it mentioned Universal Studios is doing Silent Hill this year for Halloween.

Kelly (sulking under an anime-style blue cloud): Not fair ... not fair ... not fair ...
    muppetfan24/7 likes this.
  19. The Count

You think that's not fair? What about the twin Alice Cooper houses at both Orlando and Hollywood's Halloween Nights this year?

At least you have the SH Revolution movie coming out later.
    *Still can't find info on who/what HHNXXII's host will be.
  20. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Susie: *cleaning off the coffee table, one spot won't come off* Now don't be like that! *sprays again and wipes* What is going on? *keeps spraying the spot* I am not going to stand for this! *sighs, frustrated and sits down in the couch*

Ernie: Good one Susie! *referring to her unintentional play on 'won't stand for it' *

Susie: I wasn't trying to...*hears knocking* What's that?

Ellie: Uh...guys...*knocking from outside the door* I kind of lost my key...can I get back in there?

Bert: *opens the door* Wonderful Ellie, just wonderful. * sarcasm apparent in his voice*

Ellie: You would be a little flabbergasted and absentminded if you were brain dead since Friday all because of some lame shapes and numbers!

Ernie: What's wrong with shapes and numbers? They're great!

Ellie: Yeah, not in trigonometry class...And I well, angles aren't really shapes...Triangles are shapes though... *walks into the apartment* Oh, there's my trick-spill-on-table! *pulls the spot Susie couldn't scrub away from before out from under the table*

Susie: *eyes widen* Ellie, you...that was your...*head-desks table* Why am I surprised?

Bert: I'm certainly not surprised...*shakes head in disapproval*

Ernie: Since we're all here why don't we watch a movie?

Ellie: Great idea Ernie! Oh man...let's watch The Bodyguard! *squees then realizes she's probably the only person for miles who loves that movie* Okay...uh...maybe not...*searching through DVD collection and shakes a case, its blank but there's a slight rattling sound in it* Hey guys, any idea what's in here? * decides to open it* Hey my key :D ! I found my key!

Ernie: That's great Ellie :) !

Bert: *sighs, of course the missing key would be in there*

Susie: Well, at least now we don't have to worry about changing the locks! *finally lifts her head off the coffee table*

Bert: Honestly Susie, who would want to break in here?

*Ernie, Ellie and Susie burst into laughter XD*