1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Hopes Kathy likes the cookies we left for her. Been listening to the MCR Christmas music, still looking to add songs to my folder.

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oooohhh....OokieCays!
    Robin: Huh?
    whispering "Cookies" in Pig Latin
    Robin nods in understanding

Chef takes the you know whats off the table Aftur dinnur yu kids.

in little girl voice Yes Mr. Cheffie Sir.

(FYI, I'm listening to Red & Green Christmas. It's almost over.)

3. The Count

Red & Green... Part of the Muppets' Green & Red Christmas Album.
    UD: Is that a set-up for your Nyquil joke?
    Get outta here knucklehead.

*Waits to see what specials will air tonight on ABC Family, before the Toy Story weekend from Friday to Sunday.
    :batty: That's three Toy Story movies ve can watch together.
    You know what special I miss most of all? The original Babes in Toyland starring Tommy Kirk as Tom Tom the Piper's Son and Annette Funicello as Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

Hey Kathy, hope you get to hear Christmas Smorgasbord or the new version of When The River Meets The Sea.

4. Katzi428

Green & Red..... Red & Green......Tomato, TomAhto same thing. ;)
    And yes I did get to Christmas Smorgasbord. I still have the old album. In fact :) was singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" as I was typing before. Is "When The River Meets The Sea" the only difference between the old CD & the new one?

5. The Count

Heh no. The song sung by Piggy and Kermit is called "A Red & Green Christmas", the album itself is titled The Muppets Green & Red Christmas.
    The version of "When The River Meets The Sea" I was talking about is the one sung by Robin, Kermit, and Jimmy Fallon on his show from last year. Because of that and the performance of Can You Picture That? by the new Muppeteers on Jimmie Kimmel Live, I fully expected Jimmy Fallon to have the EM this year performing an updated version of Little Saint Nick. Oh well, there's always next year. And VmmC will air on the CW next Tuesday at 9/8 PM.

6. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Hey Sam!

Sam: No.

Ailie: ...I didn't even ask the question yet.

Sam: It doesn't matter, the answer is still no!

Ailie: What if it wasn't a yes or no question?

Sam: -glares-

Ailie: Okay...

Spamela: Saaaam, you're standing under the mistletoe!

Sam What?! Oh, of all the... -steps aside quickly-

Zoot: -lights the sixth candle on the menorah and nonchalantly takes Sam's place-

Spamela: Oh hi Zoot!
    -skips away-

Zoot: ...

Sam: Subtle.

The Count likes this.
  7. Katzi428

sigh I wonder if it's too late to learn how to homeschool Robin.
    Prairie: Kath...I hate to say it...but I think it is.

I don't want to send him to school on Monday.
    Rosita : Robin'll be safe. Hector told you that.Don't you trust him?
    Of course. But every time I watch the news and hear about that horrific story that happened in Connecticut.....shudder..... Plus I was SO grateful it didn't happen in New York where my family is!
    Grover: Kathy..you are going to make yourself sick! Please try to take it easy, all right? I know that you are worried about Robin. But Hector said that the school will be secured. All of the teachers had emergency training today .So please try and relax.
    nodding Okay. It's just that I love Robin so much . And...well you guys know me. I'm a general worrywart.
    Prairie:Well like Grover said ...when you worry you get sick.You don't want that. I'm sure Hector will let you know what's going on and that Robin will be safe.
    True.

8. Katzi428

Hector coming in and hugging me How are you doing and what's with the worried look?
    I'm scared that Hensonville School will be attacked like the school in Connecticut was.
    Hector: Do you know that you worry too much? Why do you think I've been at an after hours school meeting on Friday and an all day meeting yesterday? We are taking the greatest precautions so that ALL the schools in Hensonville will be protected. There were new safety rules instated and other stuff I can't discuss.
    You can't?
    Hector: No. in mysterious voice Otherwise I'd have to stick bamboo shoots under your fingernails and give you water torture! Then resuming normal voice .Seriously, code of ethics. But Robin and his other classmates will be getting a notice tomorrow .That's all I can tell you. Sorry. I want you to stop worrying all right? When you worry, you get sick!And Kath...tilting my chin up with his finger to look at him I don't want you getting sick over something you shouldn't. Are we understood? Robin will be in safe hands when he returns to school tomorrow.
    OK.
    Hector: That's my girl. kissing my forehead I know you're scared for Robin because of what happened last week. But right hand up to my abuelo *doing so* the school is safe. Now, may I see a smile please?

I smile and Hector says That's better! You know, my mother tells me that I've picked a winner! My sisters think so too! My brother says FINALLY! My father says that you're a charming young lady. And...oh you'll laugh at this...my 7 year old niece wants to know when we're getting married! Marisol nearly hit the roof when Tina asked that! I think I nearly turned 30 different shades of red! Kids! Gotta love them!

Well thankfully the 10 year old frog hasn't hinted about "Mom when are you and Hector gettin' married?" I think he enjoys things as they are. The Scandanavian chef nitwit nearly got hit in the head with a frying pan when he asked joking around if he could make our wedding cake. Even if we WERE getting married I wouldn't let him make a wedding cake for us.
    Hector: Didn't he try to put onions in a wedding cake once? Something about onions being good for the sinuses?

You got it! Let's just enjoy a regular relationship for a while.
    Hector: Sounds fine to me! By the way, I'm starving. Let's go eat!

9. The Count

Down in Apt 1, the roomies get their mugs of hot chocolate, sitting back to enjoy the Toy Story movies airing tonight.

10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------
    Blue: Erp. Mm. Cow. *does a weird jiggy dance to celebrate his hat*
    Pink: AaaaWWWww. Cow. Yip. Yip yip. *regards his hat* Cow...blink?
    *he touches it with a tentacle and the festive blinky lights come on*
    *both gulp their lower lips over their heads, shivering*
    Pink: Aww! Aww! Cow blink! Cow blink! Un-uh! un-uh!

Uhm. You guys. Those are just Christmas lights.

Blue: Unh?
    Pink: Aww?
    *slowly they uncurl and stare at the blinky lights*
    Blue: Cow...pretty.

Yes. The cow is pretty. You both have pretty cows. Will you get the heck out of the mixing bowl now?
    ----------------

The Count likes this.
  11. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Down in Apt 6...

Lily: [knocking on the door to Kim's bedroom] Kim?
    Kim: [opens the door] Lils? What're you doing up, kiddo?
    Lily: I don't feel good. [coughs feebly] I don't think I can go to school tomorrow.
    Kim: I see. [feels Lily's forehead] Well, you don't seem to have a fever.
    Lily: Are you sure? Maybe you should feel again.
    Kim: [chuckles] I'm sure. Now, do you want to tell me the real reason you want to stay home tomorrow, or are you going to stick with your story?
    Lily: I-I'm scared. What if something like what happened in Connecticut happens here? What if someone gets into the school an- and tries to hurt us? What if--
    Kim: Whoa, whoa; slow down! Is that what's been bothering you?
    Lily: Yeah...
    Kim: Oh, sweetie... [sits down on her bed and pulls Lily into her lap] Unfortunately I can't promise that nothing bad will happen at your school. But, what I can promise is that if something does happen all of your teachers, your principal and everyone else who works there will do everything in their power to keep you and your friends safe. And you know that if you're ever feeling scared you can come and talk to me or Gillis, your folks, your counselor at school...I can even take you to talk to Pastor Tracy if you want me to.
    Lily: Promise?
    Kim: Cross my heart. Feel better now?
    Lily: A little. [smiles a little]
    Kim: Good. Now, let's get you off to bed.
    Lily: Can I listen to an Odyssey episode before I go to sleep?
    Kim: I don't see why not. C'mon, let's go pick one out.

newsmanfan, Katzi428 and The Count like this.
  12. The Count

*Reading through some miscellaneous Wiki articles... Hmm, I now understand why Bo was written/omitted out of Toy Story 3. I just don't agree with it though. Sure, it sets up for WoodyxDolly should there be a Toy Story 4, but it just feels...
    :batty: Clitche?
    Yeah, I guess.
    *:batty: leaves, singing, "And will they ever, end up together? No I think not, it's never to become, for she is not the one."

13. Katzi428

tapping lightly on Robin's bedroom door Robin? It's me. Can I come in for a couple of minutes? I need to talk to you.
    Robin opening the door I'm not in trouble am I?
    Oh no...not at all!! I just need a favor. You know little Lily in Apartment 6?
    Robin: Uh huh. She's a cute little kid.
    Yes she is. But Kim was telling me that she was she was scared to go to school this morning because of the shootings on Friday in Connecticut. So, I was wondering if Lily could walk to school with you for a few days .
    Robin: Can my friends still walk with me?

Of course! Please do this for me, Robin? Admit it. Before you knew that school was going to have the greatest of protection you were looking for every excuse to not go back, right?
    Robin nods,embarrassed You're right. You think Lily's in bed now?

Well I'd say she's getting ready for bed .You can call Kim and let her know that you'll be walking Lily to school tomorrow though.Phone book's in the drawer in the kitchen. Thanks honey .hugging him
    Robin hugs me back Aw, it's OK. And I'm sure my friends will understand too.

14. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kim: Thanks, Robin. I really appreciate it. Okay, we'll see you tomorrow. Bye-bye. [hangs up the phone]
    Boober: Who was that?
    Kim: Robin. I was telling Kathy earlier about how Lily was afraid to go to school, and she suggested that maybe she could walk to school with Robin for a few days.
    Boober: Oh. That's nice of him.
    Kim: Yeah, it is. And hopefully this will help Lily get past her fears.

Katzi428 likes this.
  15. The Count

*Calling on the phone to Apt 2. Hey Kathy. What would Chef's favorite ice cream flavor be? Or at least, what flavor does he like? Something on the speecy side?

16. Katzi428

Chef: Ooh..nu speecee spicee! Gives me der hartbern und whispers der runs embarrassed laugh Choklit choklit chip iz yummer yummer! Why? My birthdey izznt til March.

I think I can explain Chef. Ed's making kind of monster versions of all of you.
    Chef:Huh? Why? Even YU?
    Eh he just wants to.And no..not me.

17. The Count

Heh, everyone wants the chocolate chocolate-chip. As for why, well, it's a combination of reasons. But think of it as a giant Halloween-like realm/party with all sorts of ghosties and ghouls from Muppetdom and beyond.

18. Katzi428

Chef : Hmf okee. Maltid milk ball soond bettur? Der maltid molk bolls culd be like eyes!

19. The Count

*Listening to the message from :hungry: That's why I ended up giving that flave to Argus Panoptes (Greek myth monster). *Shrugs, I'll come up with something when working with Chef's monster form. *Moves on to take care of mod stuff.

20. The Count

Ugh, I feel like Prairie when she was putting on the Nativity pageant.
    UD: How so?
    Between the flare-up yesterday afternoon with andyf's incendiary posts, cleaning up the Muppet Geography game of two and two-thirds months' worth of posts, and now the thread started by Princeton... Sheesh.
    UD: Weary is the head upon which rests the crown, you know.
    Yeah yeah. At least I've got MCR and then seafood supper with the family to look forward to today.
    *Pats Fatatita curled in my lap.