1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (inhales): Silent --

Cotterpin (yanks at Ed's pants): ANYTHING but Silent Hill!

Kelly (sighs): Okay, okay, I get it: I kinda obsess. Have you seen Possession? That was AWESOME.

Cotterpin (facepalms)

Wrench: House at the End of the Street?

Cotterpin (kneels and stares at the sky): DOES ANYONE KNOW OF NON-HORROR MOVIES?

Wrench: Horror? I thought it was a building documentary.

Cotterpin: -_- I am going to strangle you slowly, Wrench....

Kelly (flipping through showtimes): Indiana Jones marathon, Finding Nemo ... Beetlejuice? What year are we in again?

Wrench: Oh, look -- Taken 2. I like fighting games.

Kelly and Cotterpin: O_O

Cotterpin (facepalms): That's TEKKEN, not Taken ....
  2. The Count Moderator

Meh... The Indy marathon is cashing in on the property. *Still snickers at that South Park episode. Finding Nemo is cause they want to drum up interest for a potential sequel. That, plus Disney has to upgrade all their digital movies. I'm actually interested in a possible Beetlejuice sequel though, for no other reason than what new Neitherworld denizens may appear in it or if there's any hopes for some continuity between the movie and cartoon series though not really needed.
    And hey, what about Maleficent?
  3. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

All (cheers): FOR THE WIN!

Kelly: Seriously, how did I forget about Maleficient? *sniffle* My devotion to the Mistress of All Evil has been flagged for being lame. *sniffle*

Cotterpin: Oh, and Ed, this will help us get over the image of Sarah trying to give Kelly mouth-to-mouth because of the asthma attack.

Wrench (shudders): That almost happened to me, once ...
  4. The Count Moderator

*Triple AH!

Pin, don't put those types of images in people's heads.
    Now if only they'd add a nod to the MalxHades ship in the movie...

*Considers the possibility of a dark dragonness versus the dragon fountain (if it really is such sculpted) from Halloween Townversus Gertha versus Hecate. :sigh:
    RedPiggy likes this.
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: -buried under math and bio homework...literally-

Spamela: Come on, Ailie, this is so boring! Let's party!

Ailie: -pokes head from under a textbook-
    I...can't...

Spamela: But--

Ailie: I gotta get this stuff done.
    Buhhhh...I'm getting too responsible.
    OH NO! I'M TURNING INTO SAM!

Sam: -nods approvingly-
    It's about time.

Zoot: Gross, man...

Sam: ...
    >_>
    RedPiggy likes this.
  6. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    *dreamily* Turn onto Sam?

Rhonda: Yeesh. I knew you had a fetish for beaks, but really!

Uh. Um. Wrong Sam. Soooo...cool video with the Fraggles huh?

Rhonda: Some good piano. I'd love to see Rowlf and this guy in a key-off.

:news: Like Harry Belafonte and Animal?

Yeah! Now that was an awesome competition. Not sure who won though.

:news: Not the rest of the theatre. What didn't get shown in that episode was Sweetums holding up the roof like a golem while the rafters shook. *nervously wringing tie* I was worried the whole place would come down on our heads!

Rhonda: Why would that bother YOU? I thought your foam was able to take a daily drubbing.

:news: *scowl* That doesn't mean I particularly ENJOY it!

Huh. Why are random people following me on Twitter? I mean, this one's just a promo...I still have no idea why this guy is here...and now there's this new one...

Rhonda: What did I tell you about leaving virtual donuts out overnight? They can smell 'em.

:news: *sniff* *sniff* Applesauce filled?

Stop it. You guys are making me hungry and I have no money til payday.

Rhonda: Hey, we're not the ones conjuring up virtual donuts. YOU'RE writing this thing!

:news: Speaking of writing. AHEM.

Ack. Um...I'm...working on it...
    -----------
    RedPiggy likes this.
  7. The Count Moderator

:batty: Have a good time with Kelly?
    Yeah, it was good spending time with her, shooting the breeze.
    UD: Why, what did the breeze do to you?
    Nothing... Figure of speech. It's starting to turn into a nice autumn coolness about now.
    :batty: Yes, and the leaves vill start falling soon.
    Hey, did you guys say something about doughnuts?
    UD: Not I, said the phantom dragon.
    *Checks wallet... Uh Count, if you drive us to the Upper Crust, we can get a fresh baker's dozen.
    :batty: Pumpkin spice?
    Sure, and Boston screams. And apple scaramels for Kris. Uncle D, man the fort while we go get the crawlers.
    muppetfan24/7 and newsmanfan like this.
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    *peering around the empty halls*
    Where the hey IS everybody? This is starting to feel like Si--

Rhonda and :news:: DON'T SAY IT!

Whoops. Sorry.

:news: It DOES seem eerily dormant lately. *shivers, pulls plaid tighter around self*

Rhonda: They're... probably all out getting donuts.

All weekend?

Rhonda *shrug* Maybe they really like donuts.

*the roomies creep along the hall. Kris presses the elevator button. They wait*

:news: Er. Um. What if we had a movie night? Maybe if I announced it before my broadcast, people would show up.

Rhonda: Depends on what you wanna show.

Oooh! Can we watch "Perf--"

Rhonda and :news:: NO.

Rhonda: You've seen it like twenty times!

So? *sighhhh* It's dreamy...

*the elevator dings. Doors slide open*

Pink *swinging upside down from inside the elevator* AwwwWWW! Up? Mm? Up?

Blue: Eh-eh eh-eh. Dooooowwn. Down. Yiiiip. Yip yip yip yip doooowwwwn.

*roomies blink*

Rhonda *pushing Door Close button* We'll take the next one...
    -------------
    RedPiggy likes this.
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (just got home from work)

Cotterpin: Bear and Sarah wont' come out of the bedroom.

Kelly: Huh, that's weird.

Cotterpin: Your mother went on a 24-hour marathon of season 1 of Terra Nova on Netflix

Kelly: Weird. What's it about.

Cotterpin (looks away and coughs)

Kelly: ^_- 'Pin? C'mon ... what is it?

Cotterpin (blushes)

Kelly (grinning): Aliens?

Cotterpin (shakes head)

Kelly: Nature documentary?

Cotterpin (shakes head): You remember telling us about Dino Crisis?

Kelly (perks up): Yeah, future people get stuck in ... in ...

Cotterpin (sighs, hanging head): Yes, it's a show about some humans from the future who escape to the past and, well, ok, they rip off lots of Jurassic Park scenarios, but ...

Kelly (is glued to television screen)

Cotterpin (sighs, facepalms): We lost her ...
  10. The Count Moderator

Oh hey Kris. Yeah, things kinda slow down when noone's around or off in their own lives.

I'll head over to read what you posted soon. Also need to consult about something, hope you'll still be online by the time I finish reading and writing what I want to ask.
  11. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *In bedroom, pacing aroud*

Think, Marie. It's a week untill the 9 weeks end, you continue to bomb all of you science quizzes, what can you do...

*sighs*

I wonder what dad will think... If any of My grades are a D...

*shivers*

*frustrated, plops down and reads in science book*

***Later***

Abby: Hey Grace, could you-

**walks in on a pretty freaked out Grace**

GRACE! Whats wrong!

Grace: *sniffs*

My grades are.. Dispicable! My dads gonna kill me if I come home with these!

Abby: Grace, i'm sure he won't do anything-

Grace: Abby, then what might happen! The student council will see, and I'll get kicked off of that! Then, everyone will think I'm a failure, then-

Abby: Grace-

Grace: Then, my other grades will slip, and I'll fail, then have to repeat a grade and-

Abby: GRACE!

Grace: What!

Abby: Calm. Down. The probability Of that happening is slim. So just calm down. And everyone won't think that you are a failure if you get a bad grade! Just calm down!

Grace: **Calming down**

Ok... I see your point...

*sighs*

*gets Abby a bowl of CoCo Puffs, checks on everyone else, goes to room with Muffin, and watches some Rifftrax*

***OOC: This is why I have been away from HV for a month or so: School. Hopefuly I will be able to post more soon***
  12. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Bert: Ellie, may I ask you a question?

Ellie: Say that again Bert? My ears are clogged! *they really are*

Ernie: Bert wanted to ask you a question. *says louder so I can hear*

Susie: Ernie, Bert stay back! *wearing a hazmat suit* Ellie has a cold!

Ernie: Susie, it can't be that...

Susie: Stay back!

Ellie: Susie, it's just a cold and...

Susie: And you've had to stay home from school for three days!

Ellie: Yeah, but I'm feeling much...A...aaaaCHOO! *grabs tissue in time* I'm good! What were you gonna ask me Bert?

Bert: Why have you been wearing that orange piece of fabric around your eyes since Sunday?

Ellie: I didn't switch colors? Oops...guess I'll switch on Friday and then again on Saturday! I'm really stoked for the premiere of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon on Saturday *points to mask and then holds up her action figures* I'm missing April ;_;

Bert: *sighs* Why did I ask...

Susie: Ellie, why don't you give me that mask you have on and I'll wash it for you!

Ellie: Don't worry Susie you don't have to...*mask is snatched off face* Or you can, whatever floats your boat.

Susie: *holding orange mask with a pair of tongs and drops into a laundry bin* Here, wear your blue mask!

Ellie: Aw yeah! 'Cause Friday is for purple and Saturday is for red! *puts on blue mask* I feel...A...aaCHOO...awesome, I was going to say awesome!
  13. The Count Moderator

Just so long as it doesn't bump Power Rangers Super Samurai out of the 12 PM EST timeslot. *Only six more episodes to finish off the season.
    *Also needs to know when Winx Beyond Believex will start up.
  14. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Ellie: TMNT should end right before Power Rangers starts! I can't wait for Winx Club either! Though, I miss the original dub, but, I'm glad this new dub will allow the series to finish and not just get cut off abruptly.
    muppetfan24/7 and The Count like this.
  15. The Count Moderator

Agreed. I've been a fan of Winx from Season 1. So they changed Leila's name to Aisha, I can live with that. The thing that bugged me at first was how similar the girls' voices were, I frowned that the same thing with SNL would happen, that I can't tell which character's speaking because I can't tell their voices apart. And when you're a blind bat like I am, the audio is a major point of concern. But I'm glad the series is continuing, not just leaving it in limbo after Season 3 when Bloom went off to find her real birth parents.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  16. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (sobs)

Wrench: So, she's blonde?

Kelly: Such a travesty ...

Cotterpin (coming in from Doozer Dome): What's going on?

Wrench: Kelly came back from the dog park and there's this show on Netflix called Once Upon a Time.

Kelly (throws a pillow at the tv in frustration)

Wrench: -_- Snow White's mom just curbstomped Maleficient.

Kelly (screams): SHE IS NOT BARBIE!
  17. The Count Moderator

Wait... Is that that old sitcom revolving around Snow White, the Prince, and Grumhilde the Queen as her live-in mother-in-law? I faintly remember an episode or two of that from back in the day.
    *Laughs when Snow White and the Prince realize the old hag's entertaining trick-or-treaters by playing a game of bobbing for apples, yes, those apples.
  18. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (throws more pillows at the tv, screaming)

Cotterpin (talking to Ed on the phone): No, it's not a sitcom. I'm just a Doozer, so I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It's ... it's kind of like a darker version of that movie with that girl who played a cartoon princess and then ended up in the human world.

Wrench: Enchanted. That was a good movie. I like that princess.

Cotterpin (sighs): Anyway, Ed, apparently Rumpelstilksin had this weird curse thingie that can make everyone have amnesia and live out their lives timelessly in the real world, but it was in the magic ball on Maleficient's staff --

Kelly (sobs): THEY TURNED THE MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL INTO PRINCESS GLITTER! WAAAAAAH!

Cotterpin (rolls eyes): It wasn't that bad. She was blond and wore a sparkly purple outfit, but the staff looked rather impressive. Anyway, Snow White's Queen Mom thingie or whatever beat the crap out of Maleficient, stole the curse --

Wrench (sipping some juice): -- by breaking the ball in the handle of her cane, no less --

Cotterpin (nods, with her eyes brightening): Hey, yeah! She did! (laughs) And Snow White's adult daughter or something is fated to return things to normal or something. We dunno. We're only on episode 3.
    muppetfan24/7 and The Count like this.
  19. The Count Moderator

Oh, thanks for the lo'down Pin. Haven't watched Enchanted. There seem to be a few series turning fairy tales into more serious story matter floating around from last year. *Shrugs. *Hears Wrench's comment, smiles, yeah. But did she change into a bird creature afterwards fleeing the kingdom? *Laughs a little.
  20. The Count Moderator

*Comes back from having lunch at a restaurant called Tierra Del Fuego.
    :batty: Did you meet Tito there?
    Nope... But they had a kickbutt meat grill platter.
    UD: Oh, what did they have?
    Let's see... Counting backwards, there were kidneys, gizards, churrasco steak, chorizos, and my fave blood sausages. Finished it with a couple of small crepes with dulce de leche. I'll be in the study if anyone needs me. And yes, I brought back enough for the both of you guys, it's in two boxes in the fridge.
    :batty and UD: Mmmmm. *They sneak or skulk off to enjoy their heated dinners.