Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
in Apt. 5 munching on a PB & S (peanut butter & slug) sandwich) Robin:Mmmm...Boy is this tasty! Thanks Aunt Ru!
(OOC: I already spoke to Ru in PMs)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Room 5 is taking shape. The windows have been opened, the apartment aired, and green-and-white-striped window treatments have been hung over sheers that let in the light and keep out the heat. The two lime-green double-seater recliners are once again front and center for the entertainment center, the kitchen is stocked and the laptop sits on a ratty old portable metal desk near the window. All the beds have been set up and made—Kermit and Fozzie’s twin beds, Piggy’s canopy bed and Catherine’s cot. The kitchen is stocked, the battered old cookie tin is full of brownies and the cookie jar is full of cookies that are not--I repeat not chocolate chip--frog consumption only!)

Ru: Fozzie, Sweetie--will you look out and see if Robin is coming down the hall? He's coming for a visit.
Fozzie: Oh, goody! Is Kathy coming, too?
Ru: I don't think so, but she's welcome to stay.
Kermit: (Poking his head out of the room he shares with Fozzie) Did I hear you say Robin's going to come tonight?
Ru: You did! I worked it out with Kathy and she's fine with it.
Kermit: (gratefully) You don't mind, do you? I know we're not quite unpacked and everything but he's really excited about staying over.
Ru: We got beds. We got food. We got technology. We got company--yay! It's all good.
Piggy: (looking around the doorway in a lovely silk bathroom) Did Moi hear that Robin is coming for a visit? Tonight?
Kermit: (worriedly) Er, yeah, but he won't be any trouble.
Piggy: (giving him a look) If only we could say the same about vous.
Kermit: Piggy--I told you. I was coming right back to the bathroom to get my shaving stuff. If you had only waited a few more minutes--
Robin: Hello Everybodee! I'm heeere!
Ru: Welcome, little froggy person! Hop over here and have a cookie!
Kermit: Um, it's late. Do you think he ought to have a cookie this late?
Piggy: It is never too late to have a cookie.
Fozzie: (munching) Or a brownie.
Ru: Okay--nobody's working tomorrow morning, right?
(General murmurs of agreement)
Ru: Good, then start the movie! I'm making popcorn.
Kermit: Hiya, Robin. Want to come over here and sit with me and, er.... (He glances at Piggy's face uncertainly.)
Piggy: C'mon, Sweetie. You're with me and the grump.
Kermit: (muttering) I...I resemble that remark.
Fozzie: Good one.
Piggy: Yes, you do. (But she puts her arm around both frogs, Robin meshed happily in the middle)
Robin: What are we watching, Aunt Piggy?
Ru: Toy Story 3--everybody hush. (Whispering) Fozzie--come sit with me. I, um, need someone to hold my hand through the scary parts.
Fozzie: (gratefully) Um, sure thing, Ru. I'm your bear!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (On telephone to Kathy in her apartment) Thanks for the loan, Kathy! We always love Robin to visit! He's yours when your want him back tomorrow!

Katzi428

Reaction score
On phone with Ru OK Ru thanks! Give Robin a kiss goodnight for me and tell him I love him the whole wide world and back again. (It's a little tradition he and I have before he goes to bed at night):smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Hey Sweet Stuff--Mommy Kathy said she loves you the whole wide world and back again.
Robin: (supremely confident in his lovableness) Yeah--I know. (He snuggles back down between Kermit and Piggy, who just might have been kissing over the top of his head a minute ago....)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Ah, that's 1, 1 cute little frog.
*Moves on counting the hall lights as they're extinguished for the night before returning to his room, cape thrown over his arm and back in that Old School skulking manner.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: It's nice to see Ru is back with her crew!
Rowlf: I'm happy to know Kermit and Fozzie are here again, I've been missing those guys
Beth: I figured you were.
Rowlf: So you all set for your trip?
Beth: I don't leave for a week, I have loads of time. I wonder if I should find you guys places to go that week, I realize I've been kind of absent anyway, but I'm trying to be better
Rowlf: Good question. Maybe we should see how the week goes.
Beth: That's a good idea, I knew I kept you around for a reason!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin..coming in Hi everybody!I'm home!
Hi there cutie! hugging him Did you have fun?
Robin hugging me back Yep...Auntie Ru wants you to pay a visit soon.So do Uncle Kermit Auntie Piggy..there I said it.:wink:...and Fozzie.They want you all to pay a visit.
Well I'll wait until they've unpacked more. Oh yeah...your edition of Frog Scout magazine came in the mail today.
Robin: Neato mosquito! :excited: Where is it?
On your bed.
Robin: Thanks Mom.
You're welcome. By the way..did you thank Auntie Ru for letting you come over last night?
Robin: Of course.
Good boy.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Earlier today:

(Robin is sitting at the table watching Ru heat him up some pasta and sauce.)
Ru: (looking in her spice rack) Okay, Dear One--dragonflies or no dragonflies?
Robin: Um, dragonflies--wait! Are they the spicy kind?
Ru: (reading the jar) Um, no. 'No artificial additives or preservatives' Just plain ol' bugs. (She sprinkles some into the saucepan.) Eat your salad while this is cooking, sweetie--it came fresh from the garden.
Robin: Okay. (He folks in a mouthful of greens.) Um, Auntie Ru?
Ru: Chew, please, and swallow. Then talk.
(Fozzie comes in from the bathroom, damp and smelling faintly of vanilla.)
Fozzie: Hi Robin! Hi Ru--hmmm! Something smells nice. (He wanders over to the stove and looks in the pan.)
Ru: (sniffing him) You smell nice. Is that Piggy's vanilla body wash?
Fozzie: (looking panic-stricken) Oh! Piggy's! I--I thought it was yours! She'll...she'll kill me.
Ru: She won't. She doesn't really like the vanilla. It isn't quiet exotic enough for her. I'll get her something different when I'm out.
Fozzie: (weakly) Oh--thank goodness.
Robin: Auntie Ru?
Ru: (Turning and smiling) Yes, Sweetie?
Robin: How come you have a garden out back already but you just moved in?
Ru: Oh--well, it's a box garden, and Sweetums moved the entire thing down on his back the day before we got here. Voila! Fresh vegetables.
(Ru dips up noodles and sauce and puts it down for Robin.)
Ru: Fozzie? Want some?
Fozzie: Um, what's in the sauce.
Ru: Dragonflies.
Fozzie: The hot and spicy kind or the plain.
Ru: Plain.
Fozzie: Then I'm in!
Ru: When you're done--take our young mister back home. (Kisses Robin on his smooth green head.) Nice to have you, Robin. Come back again.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Kermit comes in the door and heads straight for the kitchen. Ru is the only one about, but the kettles on the stove are still warm.)
Ru: Pasta with sauce and dragonflies?
Kermit: The hot and spicy kind or the regular kind?
Ru: (sighing) The regular kind.
Kermit: Drat. Yeah--go ahead and dish me up.
Ru: Hey Kermit, before you sit--go see if Beth needs anything for her trip. I...I think something ate her luggage last time. Or maybe her purse. Would you check?
Kermit: Sure thing.