Hensonville City 2011

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Me smell hamburgers. Me like hamburgers. They round like a cookie
Beth: Just make sure you stand in line like everyone else Cookie Monster ok?
Cookie: Me will behave, me promise
Beth: Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Cookie. Cookie? Wait, that mean Beth's here too?
*Hears an excitable Fraggle in the pool. Yep, Beth's here. Good, I'm glad when she makes herself known as still with us.

*Uncle D serves a cup of potato salad for himself, Count gets the shrimp one we brought, and I get a bit of help with the cole slaw.
*We move down the table and call out for two batburgers for the spooks and some ribs for me.
*The spooks get refills for their plastic glasses, Count remembering to grab a bottle of Sprite for Ed.

Thanks Chef and Kathy and everyone else who brought something for the bash.

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting a hamburger on Cookie Monster's plate OK...there we go! Enjoy,Cookie!
Whew!wiping the sweat from my forehead Hot behind here.
Chef: Yu go relax. I got da rest uv it.
You sure?
Chef:Ja! Go!
OK...if you say so...going to sit with Grover Rosita and Prairie Even though Ed said that we're protected from rain,I'm glad it didn't. A few times it looked like it was going to downpour any minute.
Rosita: I thought I heard thunder before.But I didn't want to say anything.
Grover:I heard it too.But as long as it didn't rain,I figured we were okay.
Prairie: Yeah..thank goodness!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ugh...starting to get buggy out here. calling Robin!C'mere a sec please?
Robin comes running Yeah Mom?...sticks out his tongue Darn..missed it.What's up?
Missed what?
Robin: The dragonfly
Blecchh!! Well what I was going to say was that the bugs are out so I wanted to spray you with stuff to keep the bugs away.
Robin: But Mom!They're tasty!
Ummm..not the mosquitoes I think.
Robin: Right. Okay...spray me.
Thank you honey spraying him. Okay..off you go kissing him
Robin kisses me back Thank you Mom. Love you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...time to bring everything inside....including a sleeping young frog. Thanks for coming you guys!
a couple of people were nice enough to put the innertubes away
I think we might have to make a couple of trips.
Grover: Do you want me to take Robin inside?
He won't be too heavy for you?
Grover:I do not think so picking up Robin and slinging him over his shoulder
No...Grover..wait...put Robin down ..you're going to break your back. Robin..honey...wake up.Time to go inside.Grover..go help Prairie with the cooler.
Robin mumbling :Wanna swim more.
Tomorrow. You fell asleep. I'm tired too and so's everyone else.
picking up Gaffer who's in her kitty carrier and following Chef who has the bag of snacks. Rosita has the bag of towels & sundry items.
Once we get inside :
OK kiddo...change into your PJs
Robin: Can't I sleep in my bathing suit?
No.You'll get a very unpleasant rash where it doesn't belong. It'll take 2 minutes to change.
Robin yawns: OK and goes to change into his pajamas and brush his teeth. Then he comes back in his room and climbs into bed
Did you have a good time today?
Robin nods sleepily I sure did. I'll sleep good tonight I think.
I think you will too. Sweet dreams Robin. kissing him I love you ' round the whole world and back again!
Robin kisses me back I love you ' round the whole world and back again! (Not even a minute later he's out like a light!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: Hey Ru, hey Fozzie. Have you seen my--mmm! (sniffing) What's that you're eating, Fozzie?
Fozzie: Um, banana bread, toasted, with butter and honey.
Kermit: Oh, wow.
Ru: Have a seat, honey. You want you're lightly toasted or darkly, um, toasted?
Kermit: Medium, I guess. (Goes to the fridge and gets a glass of strawberry swamp soda, pops the lid and takes a drink.)
Fozzie: Those things any good?
Kermit: Um, not bad. (Makes a scrunchy face at the label.) Says it will take you right back to the swamp.
Ru: And...?
Kermit: I'm not buying it. I'm still right here in the middle of the budget stuff.
(Ru puts a big stack of banana-bread toast in front of him.)
Ru: Here's honey, butter and grubella.* It's strictly self-serve from here, Kerm.
Kermit: (Tucking in.) Or course, right here has it's advantages.
(At that precise moment, Piggy sweeps into the kitchen in a cloud of perfume, wearing a strapless sundress and cute little sandals. She air kisses Ru, who hands her a plate of toasted bread.)
Piggy: Thank you, mon ange. (She turns and looks at the boys.) Afternoon, mon amis.
Fozzie: Yep--here has it's advantages.
Kermit: Ummmm

*Grubella is sortof like Nutella--sortof.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stepping into our apartment's living room, bathed and dressed.

Hey guys, what's on the agenda for today?
UD: Got another chapter in.
*Marks his place before biting into his toasted bagel with booberry jam.
Good, we'll go over it soon.
Count: We've also the Japanese yokai to examine, who's up for addition and whatnot.
Hexcellent. That reminds me, I've gotta contact Ru after reading her latest release.
BTW: Heard from Erin, she might be coming back with her usual roomies soon.
*Bites into a piece of toasted bagel with scream cheese.
Count: That's good, she's busy what with working at the town's newspaper and getting a first-hand look at the BC riots.
*Spreads a bit of blackberry preserves onto his sesame-seeded bagel before munching.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: Thanks for the snack, Ru. Do, um, you need any help cleaning up?
Ru: No, Honey--I'm closing the kitchen till supper. I'm gonna write a little.
Kermit: Oh. Okay.
Ru: What are you gonna do? Are you all unpacked?
Kermit: Oh yeah. Not a lot of wardrobe issues.
Ru: I guess not. (Turns and leans on the counter and looks at Kermit.) What's the matter, Kermit. You seem out of sorts--anything wrong?
Kermit: No. No--I was just...um. I mean, we were, that is, Piggy and I were going to watch a movie this afternoon but she canceled on me. She, um, said she had something she had to do. Do you know, um, what, er, came up?
Ru: (carefully) Kermit, honey, I really can't say. I'm sorry she stood--um, that she canceled, but didn't she reschedule for this evening? Aren't you supposed to watch your movie tonight?
Kermit: Well, yeah. I was just, you know, wondering if Piggy was, meeting someone else. (Turning pollywog eyes on Ru.)
Ru: (inhaling sharply. Wow--that look could melt an iceberg!) Kermit--I...look. I can't tell you where Piggy went, but I can tell you it was work-related, okay? Does that help some?
Kermit: (still mopey, but obviously relieved) Yeah....
Ru: So what movie are we watching tonight?
Kermit: Harvey. With Jimmy Stewart.
Ru: I've never seen it.
Kermit: Me either. (hopefully) You're making movie snacks?
Ru: Don't I always? Now, run along. I want to write.
Kermit: Okay--I'm going. Um, Ru?
Ru: Yes, dear?
Kermit: What, um, what sorts of things do you write, anyway?
Ru: Er, wow--look at the time.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(Door open, and gang walks in, having just returned from seeing a certain movie that's very popular with both wizards and Muggles, if you catch my drift.)

Storyteller: (sniffling and blowing nose into handkerchief) So sad...I can't believe it's all over...
Beige: Oh, pull yourself together, woman, it's not like the books and movies are going to vanish into thin air now.
Nora: (collapsing on sofa) Sure...I remember the night the seventh book went on sale down at Coming Unbound. 500 copies, gone like that. They even took the bookshelves the books were on.
Scooter: Uh, no, that wasn't the fans, that was the guy who hosts that woodworking show on the local channel. He needed to come up with a bookshelf for the next day's taping and his bandsaw was broken.
Erin: Typical. (rummages through A/V shelf) Well, now that we've seen the last movie, who wants to start over again? (Pulls out "Sorcerer's Stone.")

(Five minutes later, everyone's settled on the sofa with ice cream, as the opening credits play out.)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin appears at my bedroom door: Knock knock!
Who's there?
Robin: Orange
Orange who?
Robin walks into my room Orange you glad it's only me and not that weird guy Harvey Kneeslapper that used to be on Sesame Street? Hi Mom!hugging me
Hi Robin! hugging him And yes.. I'm VERY glad it's you and not that nutcase Harvey Kneeslapper. What are you up to today?
Robin : About 3 feet tall ,give or take an inch. :wink:
Wise frog!
Robin grins: Yep..that's me! There's no Frog Scouts for the summer.So do you think we could go to the pool later on?
Sure! I think I've seen most of these episodes of "Mystery Diagnosis " already. We'll go after lunch,okay?
Robin: YAY! Thanks!