Hensonville City 2011

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: (Unfolds Natasha's new pink stroller and places her inside of it gently)

Natasha: (Her eyes slowly blinking open)

Bridget: (Smiles at all of the happy Muppets) Hey there everybody.

Elizabeth: Hi!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Hi Lizzie!
UD: Mmm, hello miss Bridget.
*Fatatita comes over to inspect/greet Little Murray Sparkles.

There's a couple of open seats at the table, so just sit down and serve yourselves. :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: Well hi there Cookie! I brought you something I think you're gonna love! (Reaches into her pocket and pulls out a large chocolate chip cookie in a sandwich bag) I made them myself with a little help from Bridget.

Bridget: Why, thank you very much dear. (Serves her and Natasha a little bit of everything and goes to sit down.)

Little Murray Sparkles: (Meows at Fatatita)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Aw, thanks Lizzie. *Puts cookie away in the fridge for later, then hugs Elizabeth in thanks before serving himself.

*Fatatita meows back, tagging LMS, bringing him into the game with Gaffer and her in the living room.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Opening door to Apt 1...

Hey Kathy, you and your roomies are just in time. Hope :hungry: has a good appetite.
*The scare crew take turns helping set the table and bringing out the stuff we made.

There are sliced cucumbers that got salted and then pickled in a vinegar bath.
:batty: Mashed potatoes vith a touch of blackberry jam mixed in with the butter and cream.
UD: Deliciously rich Swedish meatballs of death.
What?
UD: Sorry, couldn't resist, it's an Animaniacs reference, these won't kill anyone.
:insatiable: And sweet meatball sauce made with cranberries. We no could find lingenberries.

*Fatatita runs into Gaffer happy to see her sister-in-paw.

Oh, and there's enough lemonade for everyone if you need anything to drink.
Everything looks and smells delicious. Hi Bridget and Lizzie! Great to see you both. :smile:

We all sit down and eat.
:hungry:: Holy moly! This tastes bettur thun my mama used tu meke! looking up Sorry Mama and blowing a kiss

Very tasty! Where did you get this recipe?

:sympathy:: What'd ya do? Wherever you guys went, it's great!

:super: : And the sauce for the meatballs is delicious! Everything is good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... We were inspired from an episode of Tyler Florence's Ultimate Meal, I think everything's up at FN's website if you guys want the recipe(s).

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: Nice to meet you Kathy! (Smiles and lightly points Natasha's little face to Kathy's.) Say hello Natasha.

Natasha: Ebalaneeneelaleee!

Bridget: Close enough haha.

Elizabeth: Hi there Kathy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly finishes putting together a take-out platter, Count checking that it's got enough food from last night for six, then they both go upstairs via the elevator to deliver some of our dinner as brunch to Apt 5 as we heard Ru and her roomies might be awake by now.

*Cookie Monster goes to get that yummy cookie Elizabeth made for him as he's already had breakfast himself.

Bridget

Reaction score
(Back in Apartment 0)

Bridget: Well that was a really nice event now wasn't that Lizzy? Our very first Hensonville potluck!

Elizabeth: (Brushing Little Murray Sparkle's fur in the living room) I know! I can't wait to go again! I wonder if Cookie Monster enjoyed that cookie I gave him.

Bridget: Oh, I'm sure he did love. They did come out quite nice! Could you turn to the news please Elizabeth? I'd like to see what the weather has in store for us tomorrow.

Elizabeth: (Picks up the remote and turns to the news channel)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure has been quiet in here lately. Then again, I've been cutting a swath of post-reaping and now have to catch up with the last two days of missed net activity.
*Tries to read up on everything before switching over to the soccer games.