Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens door to find a present lying there from our old buddy Bryan. That sure was nice of him to sneak in here in the middle of the night. Most people sneak "out" of this place at that time instead. Must be a very popular choice.
*Brings the box of sesame seeded bars in and sets them on the counter for Count to find and count/enjoy later.

Katzi428

Reaction score
reading Online Hmmm...nice
Grover in doorway Hi Kathy!May I come in?
Good morning Grover!Of course! Have a seat next to me.pulling out an extra chair Got a question for you. In your global adventures, have you been to the Fanning Islands?
Grover sitting down : Fanning Islands? Hmmm...I do not think so. Why?
Well my mother and her boyfriend are still on their cruise and the ship stopped there yesterday. My mother wrote to us and said it's beautiful. But the people there are very poor. My mother gave them some money.
Grover: Awww..that was nice of your mommy to do.
Yeah..I think so too. Oh yeah...are you sure you don't mind celebrating your birthday early with us?
Grover: I am positive. It works out fine. My mommy wanted me to spend my birthday and the weekend with her anyway. Even if you weren't going on your cruise, I was going to ask if we could celebrate my birthday on Thursday night .
Ohhh...OK! Great! I have a pretty good idea of what to get you. Just let Chef know what kind of cake you want.
Grover:Gotcha.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, just sent Prawny my second WMW article. Hope it's well received. Pity the line about the fur flu got edited from the one I wrote about Frazzle. That was meant to be a reference to a fic series here, but, meh, is okay.

*Needs inspiration for more creatures of the night to add to my haunted haul.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin appears in my doorway
All ready for bed?
Robin: Yep.
Good! I want to show you something before you head for Dreamland. showing him a picture of him and his Uncle Kermit from when they went to Fozzie's mom's for Christmas several years back
Robin:That sure was a long time ago. I had fun,but having Christmas here or at the swamp is better. Just don't tell Fozzie. I don't want his feelings being hurt.
I won't say a word. You have a good sleep,OK?hugging him I love you 'round the world and back again..
Robin You too hugging me I love you' round the world an' back again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Remembers to leave present for Grover, a few Disney World Showcase pins found/bought at the 10-Pin Alley at the HV mall.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Remembers to leave present for Grover, a few Disney World Showcase pins found/bought at the 10-Pin Alley at the HV mall.
Grover: Oh...thank you very much Ed and Scare Crew as Kathy calls you !heehee!
Robin : Do you like the clay "G" I made in art ,Grover? I put blue sparkles on it 'cause I know you like blue.
Grover: I do indeed Robin! Thank you so much! giving Robin a manly hug
Prairie: Here's a puzzle book of the world Grover. I hope you don't have one already.
Grover: Ooh! I was hoping I would get this! Thank you Prairie!
Rosita: Your sombrero from Mexico was falling apart.So I got you a new one.
Grover: Muchas gracias Rosita! I was hoping to go to get mine fixed . But now I don't need to!
Chef: I gut yu Little Jerry Und the Alphabeats Noo Album. I hope yu like it!
Grover:Thanks Cheffie! By the way that double decker chocolate cake was very yummy!
And last but not least....a shirt that says "And I Am Cute Too!"
Grover:Thank you Kathy!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
*comes back carrying a lot of bags and wearing a Gryffindor costume*

Ojo: T! You're back! How was the convention?

Me: Fun, but very tiring... Oh! Count! I got something for him! *puts a bag filled with a Slytherin scarf, batty buttons to wear, and a pumpkin cupcake in front of his door* There we go. *goes back to my room* I missed you guys so much!! But...I'm so tired... *falls on my bed and sleeps*

Ojo: *chuckles* Well, looks like she's going back next year! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Ah-ha... 1, 1 delicious pumpkin cupcake. Thank you T.
*Puts the batty buttons on the scarf to count them later.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Happy Birthday, Ojo!!

Ojo: Thanks!! I'm another year older today! And Snowbear is going to celebrate with me! :3

Tutter: But, Snowbear is just a stuffed bear!

Ojo: A stuffed bear who likes to-

Doc Hogg: *wearing a party hat* PARTY!! WHOO-HOO!! *does some old-school dance moves*

Ojo: Doctor Hogg...I don't think people are doing the Sprinkler anymore...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The "Sprinkler"? *Decides not to ask.
Hey Ojo... Happy bear-day. Or something like that.
*UD wields a tray with cupcakes studded with the sliced chocolate nut-coated bananas we made and kept frozen.
*Count hands over a bouncy soccer ball with a ribbon around it.

Hope you have a nice party.
BTW: T, do you have MP3's of songs from the Blue House? There are some I'm looking for, LMK. :wink: