1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*After finishing dinner of cold cod salad with squids, bathing and shaving, the fiends of Apt 1 gather as Ed pulls out the big book of Kermie's Girl to read from cover to as most as possible in one sitting as today is it's anniversary.

2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

*meanwhile, in a car about to pull over into the parking lot*

Cait: Okay, guys, I know the car ride up took a while. But... despite having to fill up for gas at that one rest stop, and lunch, and the time when Digit almost wrecked the car three times in a ten-minute time period--

Digit: *in the back seat* I said I was sorry!

Cait: Hey, you were malfunctioning and thought that you were James Bond. I wouldn't even agree to give you the wheel except for the fact that we had that rotation thing with the seats and it was your turn to drive. *takes a deep breath* ... anyway, we're finally going back.

Janice: Wow, like, it took us long enough... But it rully feels groovy to be back. =33

Bruce: How long has it been since we've last been here?

Digit: *shrugs* I don't know, a while?

Clover: *sitting in Bruce's lap* Well, at least we'll finally have room to move around.

Cait: *parking the car* Hey, I'm sorry, but this car wasn't meant to sit six. *turns off the engine, unbuckles her seat belt and opens the door* Well, guys... we're back.

Digit: *makes a dash for the apartment* I just hope that none of my electronics got damaged when they were being sent up here! O_O

Cait: *as the others get out* I wonder if he knows that I still have all our keys... =PP Oh well.

Lips: *has been quiet for the whole trip* ... *goes to get something out of the trunk*

Janice: *to Lips* Like, you okay?

Lips: ... oh! Yeah, I'm fine... It's just that... *pulls some gifts out of the car* We kinda forgot Zoot's birthday...

Clover: Lips, Papa will be happy enough to see all of us back. I'm sure of it. =33

Janice: *grabbing her gift* Rully. Like, it'll rully be a surprise. =)

Cait: ... dang it! I knew I forgot something on Wednesday! *facepalm* Some person I am... XPP

Bruce: *handing a gift to Clover* Don't sweat yourself, Cait. It's only our first day back. =PP

Cait: I know, I know... XPPP

*pause*

Cait: LAST ONE TO THEIR APARTMENT HAS TO DO SOMETHING! *runs towards Ailie's apartment, the others following her* *crashes into the door and falls back* ... I'm okay... X_x

3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: CAAAAAAAAAIT! *barrels out of the room, tackling the other weird girl to the floor* ...hi. =3 I have just one thing to say to you, missy--

*singing flatly*
    My name's Don Arnold...please have a caramel;
    Your hair is lovely — do you like my pants?
    They're made of satin;
    the cape's pure Latin —
    I had it tailored in the south of France!

Mokey: O_O

Dr. Teeth: *holding Sammy* Hey guys! 'Bout time you came back! It's been deadah than Uncle Deadly 'round this joint. =P How goes it?

Mokey: I hope you don't mind my asking, Silly Creature with the silly hat, but who are these people?

Dr. Teeth: You'll soon find out, fraggle-babe. =P I think you'll like 'em, though.

Mokey: Gosh, I hope so. =3 They look friendly.

Sammy: Dog? :confused:

Zoot: *asleep in the hallway* ...Zzzzz...

4. AnimatedC9000

Cait: AILIIIIEEEEEEE! *is tackled* Hey. X33 I really don't know what to say, but...

*"sings"*
    Just like I stated, Ruth's overrated,
    A big no-braino with enormous feet! >=P
    Why not forget her? I'm so much better;
    My name's CarHelga and I'm awfully sweet!

Bruce: ... MAN, I forgot how long it took me to get used to things like this. XPPP

Janice: Rully. XPPP *to Dr. Teeth* Like, hey, Dr. Teeth! Hey Sammy! Wow, it's rully been a while! Like, I'm rully glad we're back! =33

Clover: *to Mokey* Um, excuse me... who are you? :confused:

Lips: *walks over to Zoot* ... *small smiles* *kneels down and nudges Zoot awake* Hey Zoot... wake up, man. Guess who's back? =33

5. WhiteRabbit

Mokey: *offers Clover a timid smile* Well, I suppose you could say I'm a newcomer like you, Miss Silly Creature. I'm Mokey, what's your name? =3

Ailie: *starts tangoing with Cait* XP

Blind Pew: *appears at the top of the stairs, dressed like a bullfighter* =B *sings in a nasal voice*

I'm so fine, the girls know I'm divine;
    The thing is, I'm sublime — it's really true, you know;
    Check out my cuspidor! I'm what you're looking for;
    Helga, won't you dump this guy and come to my bullfights?

Dr. Teeth: *blinks* ...?

Blind Pew: =B

Dr. Teeth: Hey Janice! =3 It's groovy ta see you again, baby!

Sammy: *reaches out and grabs Janice's finger* :confused:

Zoot: *rolls over* Buh...? Zzzzz...noooo, I don't wanna go to school. Zzzz...they'll throw me in the dumpster again, Ma.

6. AnimatedC9000

Clover: *giggles* "Miss Silly Creature"? My name is Clover. It's nice to meet you, Mokey. And, may I ask... what are you? =33

Cait: *tangos away with Ailie until Pew comes in the picture* *stops dancing* ... hmm, bullfights, huh? *a look of "interest" in her eyes*

Bruce: O_____O She is not...

Janice: Yeah, I know, it's been like, forever. =33 *to Sammy* And like, it's rully nice to see you again, Sammy. =33

Lips: *stifles a laugh* No, no, man... wake up. Zoot, it's me... Lips. We're all back; me, Clover, Janice, Cait, Bruce and Digit. =3

7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

calling from home..but not sure I'll get an answer
    Chef picks up the phone:Hellu?
    Hi Chef...it's Kathy.
    Chef: Hi Kethy! How yu doing?
    OK...but tired.
    Chef: Did yu get the nu furniture in?
    Not quite yet. I think that my mom and her friend are going to put it in during the week. I did a lot of cleaning today to accommodate everything.
    Chef Accomowhuh?
    Accommodate. Means to organize things. So I had to put some things in plastic bags for the time being.
    ChefOh.
    Was Kermit on time to pick up Robin? And did you explain why I wasn't there?
    Chef:Ja. Und Kermit toold me tu wish yu a Heppy Eastur.
    That was sweet of him. I'll most likely be back tomorrow night. You're going to Angelo's for Easter,right?
    ChefJa. The gurls und Grovur went to their femelies houses after dinner tonite.
    OK..check. I'll see you tomorrow night. Have a Happy Easter Chef.
    Chef: Yu too.Und I'll try tu sneek a devuled egg tu yu.*chuckling*
    laughing You're too kind Chef.As an even trade, I'll give all my black jellybeans to you.
    ChefNummer!
    BLECCH!
    ChefOoh yu doon't know whut good iz!;)*chuckling again*Heve a gud nite,kiddo.
    You too Chef. Goodnight.hanging up the phone

8. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: Ah, what a peaceful night een zis place...

Ailie: :confused:

Blind Pew: Eet makez one want to--

Ailie: ...?

Blind Pew: ZCREEEEEEEEEAM! DOWN WEETH ZEE PEACE! DOWN, I ZAY! >/

Ailie: *hair is blown back* Buuuuuh! X_x

Zoot: *walking by in a plaid jacket he got for his b-day* Ummm...how do I look? :confused:

Blind Pew: Ugly.

Ailie: Like a hipster. =B

Blind Pew: Terrible.

Mokey: Really nice! =3

Dr. Teeth: Like a hipstah. =P

Zoot: *hangs his head* ...

9. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *pops up in the group* Uh, Zoot, since when did you decide to go plaid? Are you trying to be "in" with the "non-mainstream" crowd? Seriously, that jacket makes just as much sense as the number-ish jackets Digit wears most of the time. XPPP

Digit: *standing next to her* Hey... =/

Cait: Just sayin', Digit. =PP

Lips: ... I think Zoot looks nice... :confused:

10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: He's missing the black glasses, though. =B No matter, we can go to Hot Topic later and pick you some up.

Blind Pew: Numbairs! HOO HAW HAW HAW!

...I dahn't get eet. :confused:

Mokey: *gives Blind Pew a weird look*

Zoot: ...thanks, Lips.

Ailie: I wonder who got it for him. =B *non-subtly glances at the trumpet player*

11. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *wearing her own black glasses* Wearing glasses to symbolize hipster status is too mainstream. I use mine to reenact scenes from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

*puts the glasses on upside-down* "When did the flood waters recede?" XPPP

Digit: *mumbles* It's like binary code... I just like these kinds of jackets... ._.

Lips: *gives a small smile to Zoot before seeing Ailie's glance* ... uh... noIdidn't. o_o

12. AnimatedC9000

Digit: *jumps back because of the explosion* Not again! O_O

Cait: ... eheh... I don't think so, Pew. Try being more subtle. =PPP

Lips: *pats Zoot on the back* Hey, it's okay, Zoot. ... wanna hang out for a while somewhere? Just you and me? *small smile*

13. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *disappeared into the great beyond*

Blind Pew: :confused: ...why do fools fall een love?

Zoot: *nods; would smile if it was possible* Uhhh, sure. I need to get out of this, ummm, joint for a while. Lead the way, man.

14. AnimatedC9000

Digit: ... *backs away and goes off to the safety of his room*

Cait: And why do stars fall from up above? XPP

Lips: *nods* I hear you. Not even two days back and we get involved in this. Come on. *starts to lead the sax played to someplace else*

15. The Count

*Leaves chocolates for the people who are here, and wraps some more to send to the ones who aren't.
    Happy Easter everybody. And have a nice Passover too.

16. The Count

*:batty: counts all the jellybeans that came in the bag before tying it back up for tomorrow.

Me, musing over a couple ideas: Okay, so if we change Merryl from the Kesaran fluffball to the Sheep and Mr. Johnson to the Paper Suit Gentleman, that'd give us 40 for Wonderland. We still have to find something to monstrify Lyle the Dog and Murray Monster into; and then decide upon the rest of the holiday leaders.

*Uncle D listens to the music of the night, relaxing with a cup of bat's milk tea.

17. Katzi428

everyone has returned from visiting their respective families & friends for Easter and Robin and I are having a bit of an argument
    Robin: But Mom.. why do I hafta go to school today?
    while writing a lateness excuse note for Robin Because I promised your parents and Uncle Kermit that you would today. You had off from school all of last week Robin. Now go get your stuff together.
    Robin grumbling Not fair!
    Life can be like that sometimes, buddy.
    Robin: I'm tired though. What if I fall asleep in school?
    :rolleyes: Any excuse to stay home! And if I kept you home,you'd be running around here full of energy.Come on, Robin. It won't kill you to go to school for 3 and a half hours. You can take a nap when you get home if you're still tired. You don't want me breaking a promise to your parents and Uncle Kermit, do you?
    Robin sigh :I guess not. Let's go.
    That's my boy.:)

18. The Count

*:batty: puts up a jar filled with jellybeans from Easter out in the common room.
    The sign in front says "Guess How Many?"

It also states that the person or Muppet who comes closest wins the jackpot.
    Also, please don't scoop handfuls out. If you want some samples, let us know, we have a backup bag for that.

19. Katzi428

coming back from dropping off Robin, I take a look Hmmm..sure is a lot. I wish that Count had put had put out a sign that said it was between a certain number and another number.It looks like more than 100 but less than 1000.So I write out my guess & put it in the the ballot box.

20. Katzi428

knock on my bedroom door
    Who is it?
    Prairie's voicePrairie...OK if I come in?
    shrugging I guess.
    Prairie comes in and sits on my bed next to me. Grover and Rosita helped Robin with his homework.
    I'll thank them after I tuck Robin in.
    Prairie:Want one of us to tuck Robin in tonight?
    No..I can do it. It's my job as his mother..or surrogate mother, that is.
    Prairierubbing my arm: He'll understand. He knows you're hurting.
    Yeah..considering he's only 8 years old, I think he can read me like a book. He wasn't altogether thrilled that I sent him to school this morning. But he forgave me.then sighing sadly Darn.
    Prairie hugs me I know....I know....Chef asked me to ask you if you wanted anything since you didn't have dinner. Like soup or something.
    Well I know I have to eat something. I'm just not really too hungry. Maybe just a bagel in a little while.
    another knock on my door and Robin's
    voice...:Mom?Can I come in?Or did you want to be alone?

Come on in,Robin...Prairie's here with me.
    Robin comes in You weren't talkin' about girlie stuff,were ya?
    I laugh a bit No,Mr. Inquisitive...we weren't.sniffing him Hmm..you smell nice and clean!Did you just take a shower?
    Robin:Yep. An' nobody had to remind me to take one!
    Good!I'm proud of you!hugging him
    Robin gives me a big hug backI'm sorry you're so sad though,Mom. But look in the sky tonight an' I bet your friend Colleen is the brightest star!
    You know Robin..that's a very nice way of looking at it!
    Prairie:It sure is,Robin!
    Robin:Thanks!
    All set for bed?
    Robin:Yeah.
    Prairie:You sure you don't want me to put him to bed?
    Positive. We have our little ritual down pat.Thanks anyway.
    Prairie:Okay then. Nite little froggie brotherkissing him Darn...still no prince.;)
    Robinkissing Prairie back Nite big sister. And darn..you're still yukky lookin'!;)
    What the....?Nice way you two treat each other!
    Robin:Oh Mom...you have brothers and a sister! You used to tease each other, right?
    Welllll..yeah.
    Robin:So?Prairie an' I are like brother an' sister! We tease each other!
    You have a point there. All right..who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?
    Robin: You. Who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?And figured you were right about going to school this morning even if I was tired and could take a nap when I got home this afternoon?
    You.smiling at the last bit he said
    Robin:Hey Mom...can we look out the window at the stars to see if there's a real bright one?
    Sure.we open his shades
    Robin points to one on the left There's one BIG BRIGHT one!
    Wow!
    Robin:So that one is probably Colleen.
    Uh huh!It probably is!
    Robin snuggles back under the coversG'nite Mom.kisses me
    Goodnight Robin honey. And thank you.kissing him