1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: XP *randomly explodes...because it's been a while*

Blind Pew: *nudges Cait* So how about geeving me a lock of zyour hair to keep undair mon pillow? =B

Zoot: ...I hate my life. ._.
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Digit: *jumps back because of the explosion* Not again! O_O

Cait: ... eheh... I don't think so, Pew. Try being more subtle. =PPP

Lips: *pats Zoot on the back* Hey, it's okay, Zoot. ... wanna hang out for a while somewhere? Just you and me? *small smile*
  3. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *disappeared into the great beyond*

Blind Pew: :confused: ...why do fools fall een love?

Zoot: *nods; would smile if it was possible* Uhhh, sure. I need to get out of this, ummm, joint for a while. Lead the way, man.
  4. AnimatedC9000

Digit: ... *backs away and goes off to the safety of his room*

Cait: And why do stars fall from up above? XPP

Lips: *nods* I hear you. Not even two days back and we get involved in this. Come on. *starts to lead the sax played to someplace else*
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Leaves chocolates for the people who are here, and wraps some more to send to the ones who aren't.
    Happy Easter everybody. And have a nice Passover too.
  6. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *sitting on the roof of the apartment building, singing off-key*

Let's all hold hands...
    Here on the subway
    'Cause we've been stuck here in the dark
    For way too loooooong--!

Mokey: She's been doing that for a while now, hasn't she? =/

Blind Pew: Eh, only for a couple heurez. Zo...zhall we go out for lobztair, mah pet? >3

Mokey: Thank you, but I think I'll pass. :confused: *wanders away*

Blind Pew: *huffs* Zee maidenz around here zhould be falling at mon feet!

Zoot: *absentmindedly trips over a stick and lands in front of Pew* Buh! X_x

Blind Pew: I zaid zee maidenz...not zee ugly ztowaways. -_-

Zoot: Apple Jacks don't taste like apples...?

Dr. Teeth: *walking Sammy back to the building, shaking his head* Boy, you ain't supposed to kick the Eastah bunny in that place... =P How's that a way to thank him fo' all those peeps?

Sammy: *stumbling next to his dad, holding his hand* HEE! X3
  7. The Count

*:batty: counts all the jellybeans that came in the bag before tying it back up for tomorrow.

Me, musing over a couple ideas: Okay, so if we change Merryl from the Kesaran fluffball to the Sheep and Mr. Johnson to the Paper Suit Gentleman, that'd give us 40 for Wonderland. We still have to find something to monstrify Lyle the Dog and Murray Monster into; and then decide upon the rest of the holiday leaders.

*Uncle D listens to the music of the night, relaxing with a cup of bat's milk tea.
  8. AnimatedC9000

Cait: I would say something bunny-related right about now... buuuuuut Bruce and Digit won't agree to do the thing with me. -_-

Bruce: Well, it's kinda stu--

Cait: *completely different voice* SING, YOU PRI--! D<

Bruce: O_O *holds his hands up in defense and backs away*

Janice: Cait, like, was that rully necessary? :confused:

Cait: Of course it was, Bobb--I mean, Janice. *shifts eyes back and forth* A-hem. :confused: *"hops" away*

Clover: *enters the area* ... should I ask? :confused:

Lips: *helps Zoot up* You okay, Zoot? :confused:
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

everyone has returned from visiting their respective families & friends for Easter and Robin and I are having a bit of an argument
    Robin: But Mom.. why do I hafta go to school today?
    while writing a lateness excuse note for Robin Because I promised your parents and Uncle Kermit that you would today. You had off from school all of last week Robin. Now go get your stuff together.
    Robin grumbling Not fair!
    Life can be like that sometimes, buddy.
    Robin: I'm tired though. What if I fall asleep in school?
    :rolleyes: Any excuse to stay home! And if I kept you home,you'd be running around here full of energy.Come on, Robin. It won't kill you to go to school for 3 and a half hours. You can take a nap when you get home if you're still tired. You don't want me breaking a promise to your parents and Uncle Kermit, do you?
    Robin sigh :I guess not. Let's go.
    That's my boy.:)
  10. The Count

*:batty: puts up a jar filled with jellybeans from Easter out in the common room.
    The sign in front says "Guess How Many?"

It also states that the person or Muppet who comes closest wins the jackpot.
    Also, please don't scoop handfuls out. If you want some samples, let us know, we have a backup bag for that.
  11. Katzi428

coming back from dropping off Robin, I take a look Hmmm..sure is a lot. I wish that Count had put had put out a sign that said it was between a certain number and another number.It looks like more than 100 but less than 1000.So I write out my guess & put it in the the ballot box.
  12. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *throwing a book on the ground in frustration* Ugh! Poetry can kiss my white butt. -_-

Zoot: :confused: *calmly picks the book back up and hands it to her* Uhhh, without poetry, there wouldn't be music...

Ailie: But--

Mokey: *joining them, quietly* Some of the most beautiful and tragic stories come from poetry, Silly Creature.

Zoot: *nods* Yeah, uhhh, she's right.

Mokey: *smiles warmly* Why don't you give it another chance?

Zoot: Yeah, uhhhh, it won't hurt.

Ailie: :confused: You guys aren't going to share that drawn-out, corny look of amour with each other, I hope.

Mokey: Hmm? :confused: *glances over at Zoot* ...

Zoot: *gazes back at Mokey* ...

Both: ...nah. =P

Ailie: *mumbles* That's a first. XP

Blind Pew: *puts in several wagers for the jellybeans*
  13. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *rolling around on the floor, laughing*

Digit, Lips and Bruce: ... O____o

Clover: ... um, Caitlyn, what is so funny? :confused:

Cait: *takes a deep breath in* ... it's nothing, guys, I'm just... trying to brighten my mood from the otherwise dreary amount of homework my teachers forced on me today. XPPP

Digit: Need any help?

Cait: Do you know anything about sound waves and their properties?

Digit: ... uh... somewhat? :confused:

Cait: ... you can help me with Physics, then. *opens up book and pulls the cyborg beside her*

Lips: ... huh. First time she's asked for help in a long time...

Janice: *wanders in the room* Like, guys, I rully can't seem to find some of my eyeshadow. I like, looked everywhere in my room and everything. :confused:

Digit & Cait: *too busy trying to figure out the homework* Huh?
  14. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *dancing in the hallway, singing loudly*

Noooooo-ooooonez zlick az Blind Pew
    Noone'z quick az Blind Pew
    Noone--

Zoot: *carrying Sammy; nose-scrunch* :confused:

Sammy: *blinks*

Dr. Teeth: Who's dyin' up in heah? =P

Blind Pew: *huffs* Zyou people cannot appreciate zee fact zat mon voice eez zat of an angel's.

Dr. Teeth: :confused: Yeeeeah...no.

Zoot: *shakes his head*

Blind Pew: >_>

Ailie: *pops up, sitting beside the trumpet player* That's a lovely shade you're wearing, Lips. =B
  15. AnimatedC9000

Clover & Bruce: *poke their heads out into the hall* ... :confused:

Cait: *calls out into the hallway* Apparently, no one has the opinion of Blind Pew, either! XPPP

Digit: No distra--

Cait: Yeahyeahyeah, let's work... XPPP *goes back to homework*

Lips: *surprised by Ailie's sudden appearance* Ailie! O_O Uh, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't wear eyeshadow, what're you talking about...? ... :confused:
  16. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: Zat eez not true! Everybody lovez moi! What's not to love? >/

Zoot: Uh--

Blind Pew: *swiftly covers the old man's mouth*

Zoot: Mmrph? O_O

Dr. Teeth: No commen'. =P *smiles at his bandmate* Hey Jan! =3 How goes it?

Ailie: Psh...sure you don't. Nobody's eyelids are naturally purple. XP
  17. AnimatedC9000

Clover: *chuckles nervously about Pew* Right... ^^;;

Janice: *notices the others* Oh, hey guys! =333 Like, I'm okay, I'm just rully confused 'cuz some of my eyeshadow is missing. :confused:

Lips: No one's eyelids are naturally pink, either. =P

Cait: Uh, Janice wears make-up, Lips. XPP

Lips: I was talking about Fozzie... =/

Cait: He inherited his eyelid color from his family, end of story. XPPP *goes back to homework*
  18. Katzi428

knock on my bedroom door
    Who is it?
    Prairie's voicePrairie...OK if I come in?
    shrugging I guess.
    Prairie comes in and sits on my bed next to me. Grover and Rosita helped Robin with his homework.
    I'll thank them after I tuck Robin in.
    Prairie:Want one of us to tuck Robin in tonight?
    No..I can do it. It's my job as his mother..or surrogate mother, that is.
    Prairierubbing my arm: He'll understand. He knows you're hurting.
    Yeah..considering he's only 8 years old, I think he can read me like a book. He wasn't altogether thrilled that I sent him to school this morning. But he forgave me.then sighing sadly Darn.
    Prairie hugs me I know....I know....Chef asked me to ask you if you wanted anything since you didn't have dinner. Like soup or something.
    Well I know I have to eat something. I'm just not really too hungry. Maybe just a bagel in a little while.
    another knock on my door and Robin's
    voice...:Mom?Can I come in?Or did you want to be alone?

Come on in,Robin...Prairie's here with me.
    Robin comes in You weren't talkin' about girlie stuff,were ya?
    I laugh a bit No,Mr. Inquisitive...we weren't.sniffing him Hmm..you smell nice and clean!Did you just take a shower?
    Robin:Yep. An' nobody had to remind me to take one!
    Good!I'm proud of you!hugging him
    Robin gives me a big hug backI'm sorry you're so sad though,Mom. But look in the sky tonight an' I bet your friend Colleen is the brightest star!
    You know Robin..that's a very nice way of looking at it!
    Prairie:It sure is,Robin!
    Robin:Thanks!
    All set for bed?
    Robin:Yeah.
    Prairie:You sure you don't want me to put him to bed?
    Positive. We have our little ritual down pat.Thanks anyway.
    Prairie:Okay then. Nite little froggie brotherkissing him Darn...still no prince.;)
    Robinkissing Prairie back Nite big sister. And darn..you're still yukky lookin'!;)
    What the....?Nice way you two treat each other!
    Robin:Oh Mom...you have brothers and a sister! You used to tease each other, right?
    Welllll..yeah.
    Robin:So?Prairie an' I are like brother an' sister! We tease each other!
    You have a point there. All right..who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?
    Robin: You. Who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?And figured you were right about going to school this morning even if I was tired and could take a nap when I got home this afternoon?
    You.smiling at the last bit he said
    Robin:Hey Mom...can we look out the window at the stars to see if there's a real bright one?
    Sure.we open his shades
    Robin points to one on the left There's one BIG BRIGHT one!
    Wow!
    Robin:So that one is probably Colleen.
    Uh huh!It probably is!
    Robin snuggles back under the coversG'nite Mom.kisses me
    Goodnight Robin honey. And thank you.kissing him
  19. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *throwing Zoot into a cage and locking the door* Zat's eet! Zomezing eez horribly wrong weeth zis world!

Zoot: *cringes* ...what'd I do this time?

Blind Pew: Zyou know perfectly well what zyou deed! >/ Zyou look like a deprezzed pug! Eet eez juzzt not right for an old man of zyour ztature and uglinezz to get all zee girls.

Zoot: Uhhh, I do? :confused: Last time I checked, ummmm, Janice dumped me for Floyd. *mumbles* And my other wife died. And Wanda... *trails off* Uhhh, I've been riding it solo for a while now. Nothing ever, uhhh, lasts with me.

Mokey: *calmly* He seems to think you're a sort of...player...is that the word? I don't think you are, though. =3 Some girls just can't help what they like.

Zoot: Uhhh, but I'm not. O_O I haven't had a date in......a while. *whimpers* You're makin' me feel my age, Pew. ._.

Blind Pew: Bonne! >.> Zhould zyou not be in a nurzing home by now? Why muzzt all zee ladies flock to zyou?

Zoot: Uhhh, they do? O_O That's news to me.

Ailie: *pokes head in* Mokey's heart belongs to me and me alone! =B So stay away, old man! D< *waves fist*

All three: Ailie, go away.

Ailie: Yep. =B *disappears*
  20. The Count

*Gets small package in the mail.

Hmm, wonder what... Oh, it's the prize from that podcast.
    *Opens the wrapping and finds... Hmm, so that's what a lanyard is like. And hey, UD, what's this medal?
    UD: It's Minnie saying "I <3 Pin Trading."
    Me: Nice... Maybe I can get/trade for some other lanyard medal or something. *Tucks it away with the rest of the pins I have.
    UD: Still haunting for that Nightmare collection?
    Me: Yeah, either that or the other pirate coin pins to match the one of Skellington Jack and Animal.

*Roomies go off to join Count for burgers at Charlie's.