1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: Bwahaha....zyou are all mon zlaves. >3 *puts on the Frollo hat and does a triumphant dance*

Dr. Teeth: Yeah, 'cause yo the director that ultimateleh makes you the king o' the rock, right?

Blind Pew: OUI! *roars like Simba*

Mokey: :confused: Gosh, he's an adamant one, isn't he?

Dr. Teeth: You have no idea, baby.

Zoot: Nothing much. Uhhh, just waiting for this stupid, um, musical to be over. =/
  2. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Digit: That didn't sound too good... o_o;;

Cait: ... it needs to come less from the nose and the throat. The roar... I believe it needs to come from the chest and the stomach. Make good use of you diaphragm, it works better than your lungs for singing. *beat* In fact, that's actually what we're all supposed to be using to breathe. :confused:

Digit: *whispers* ... uh, I don't think that's the most appropriate thing to say right now, Cait. ._.

Lips: Geez, and Pew's making you guys do this? =/ ... well, why hasn't someone done something about it? :confused:
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: How dare zyou critique moi? I have zee voice of an angel. LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mokey: *cringes*

Dr. Teeth: *makes a weird face* =/ Sounds like a dyin' walrus.

Blind Pew: Beautiful, non?

Dr. Teeth: Not at all. =P

Blind Pew: Zo jealouzz...

Zoot: *his sunglasses crack from Pew's horrific singing* ...uhhhh...I don't think he's a reasonable sort, Lips. =/
  4. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Digit: *puts hands to his ears* GAH! SIGNAL INTERFERENCE! DEAR TRON, MAKE IT STOOOP! D8

Cait: ... Pew, how do I put this...? You're worse than two clearly insa--

Clover: *runs into the room* Where's the dying goat? I need to help it! O_O

Bruce: Uh, Clover, I don't think there are any goats here... why would there be any goats here, people live here...

Janice: Well, like--

Cait: Guys... that was him. XPPP *points at Pew*

Janice: ... ew... :confused:

Lips: *cringing* *whispers to Zoot* You never even thought of just up and walking out? I know that Pew is... over-demanding sometimes, but he wouldn't notice if you left. Literally. =PP
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *belts out*
    Good moooorning, Notre Daaaame...
    The sunshine does embaaaaalm...
    My rear as I walk to court...
    I'm razzer a handzome zort...

I love yoooouuu, Notre Daaaaame!
    And zomeday when I unveil zis bomb
    Zee world's gonna wake up and zeeee...
    Notre Dame and meeeeeeeeee!

Mokey: ...

Ailie: =B *claps like a seal*

Dr. Teeth: What is this--I don' even--

Blind Pew: *bows proudly* =BBB

Zoot: Uhhh, I would but this is my entertainment. My TV broke. =/
  6. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Janice: ... like... nu. :confused:

Clover: :confused:

Bruce: *facepalms* That's not singing... -_-

Digit: I think I need to replace some parts of my hearing circuitry... I'll be right back... o_o *starts to slowly walk away*

Cait: *throws a random small book at Pew* Get a job! D<

Lips: ... Zoot, I know this sounds crazy, but... come with me. We could get outta here for a little while, go someplace else. Just you and me. =)
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *breathlessly* ...I need zome watair...Teeth! *snaps his fingers* Fetch me a glass!

Dr. Teeth: Up yo's. =P

Blind Pew: Zee zervice around here, I zwear...

Mokey: :confused:

Blind Pew: *is smacked with the book* BUH! X_x

Zoot: Uhhh, good idea, man. O_O Where should we, um, go?
  8. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *hands Bruce a bar of soap* Here.

Bruce: Uh, what's this for? :confused:

Cait: To throw at Pew. =PPP

Bruce: ... well, fine by me! *takes aim and throws*

Janice: *to Mokey* Wow, like, it must be rully harsh... he's like, a rull bummer to put up with.

Lips: Anywhere but here. Go downtown, see a movie, find someplace where no one can bother us with stuff like... like this. Besides, it'd be nice to have things quiet... away from... well...
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: EET BURNS!

Mokey: He's not so bad...if you have the necessities to tune him out, that is. =3 *hands her some earplugs*

Dr. Teeth: *decides to put Sammy to bed, not wanting to expose him to this stupidness*

Zoot: *nods vaguely* We could, uhhhh...go to the petting zoo...? O_O

Blind Pew: ...?

Mokey: ...?

Zoot: ._. ...I like goats.
  10. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Janice: Oh! Like, thanks a bunch, Mokey! =D *puts the earplugs in*

Bruce: ... so, weak against soap, huh? =PPP

Cait: One of his only weakness-- Zoot, what the heck...? :confused:

Clover: ... *nods* Maybe someday, Papa.

Lips: Well... yeah, we could go there. Haven't been to any zoo in a while, actually...
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: Eez everyone ready? I want two run-zhroughs zis evening... >/

Dr. Teeth: We've been readeh fo' an hour, Hook.

Blind Pew: No commentz from zee banana gallery!

Dr. Teeth: Huh?

Blind Pew: Nevair mind. -_-

Zoot: Uhhh...what's my first line again?

Blind Pew: *twitches* Zyou dahn't...have...ze zcript MEMORIZED yet? O____o

Zoot: What script?

Ailie: *runs onto the stage; stole Blind Pew's gel and gave herself a cowlick* Look, guys! I'm Alfalfa! =B Yoooou aaaaaare soooo beautifuuuuul....to MEEEEE! Can't you seeeeee? !

Blind Pew: ...

Dr. Teeth: ...

Blind Pew: *shoves her off the stage*
  12. The Count Moderator

*Gets back to the townhouse after being locked out for three days. Dang modem. At least everything's fixed back now.
    *Tries to catch up with fics and other threads. Be back tomorrow for another edition of HV Theater.
  13. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

reading Savvy Auntie book that I got for my birthday from my brother and sister in law when a voice makes me jump
    Book's that good huh?
    GAH:eek:! Oh hi Prairie!You startled me!
    Prairie: Gee...I wonder why?;) Seriously,you must be glad you got that book huh?
    Glad and surprised.
    Prairie:Surprised?Why?You knew you were getting it.
    Well...my sister in law's dad had been really sick and passed away on the day after my birthday. So I figured the last thing on her and my brother's minds would be my birthday. I thought that I'd probably get it for Christmas or some other time I saw them. Or I'd wind up buying it myself.
    Prairie: Maybe your sister in law ordered it before her dad passed away.
    Yeah...could be. Either way..I'm glad that the month of April is over. Too much sadness went on.
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *outside* So bored...X_x *throws a tennis ball at the side of the building and breaks a window* O_O

Blind Pew: *pokes his head out of the broken window* What waz zat? ! >/

Ailie: Uhhh...

Blind Pew: *huffs* I waz trying to get zome beauty rezzt before zee beeg zhow tonight. Now who's rezponsible for zis dizruption?

Ailie: ...um, Zoot did it? =B

Blind Pew: Nice try. Zee ugly one already went to zee zynagogue an hour ago.

Ailie: ...crap.

Blind Pew: Eef zyou dahn't--

Dr. Teeth: Hey Ai, you wanna go fo' a ride with us? =P This place is way dead.

Mokey: *holding Sammy* I've never seen a--what was it called? A bus? I've never seen one of those things before. =3 What a marvel!

Ailie: O.O EEP! Yesh! *follows him and the attractive fraggle*
  15. The Count Moderator

*The peeps from Apt. 1 are all in transit to spend Mother's Day with their respective families...

:batty: went in his Countmobile to pick up his mom and go out for lunch.
    Uncle D took a box of skull truffles as he travels to visit Ms. Nasty McCawber, who raised him and his sister Gertha in her own grandmotherly way.
    Ed stopped at Fran's to buy a bouquet of orchids and then teleported off to see his own mom.

What... Teleportation's possible... After all, Bunsen invented the machine and it worked so well that he kept making Kermit a nervous wreck that one episode. :p
  16. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *sleepily walks around* Gah, prom... *yawns* Fun... had a good time... Anything else you guys need to know?

Bruce: Any good music there? :confused:

Cait: Cha-Cha Slide... I requested "Born to Hand Jive"--had to run back to the dance floor from the picture room... and a Michael Jackson medley played.

Janice: Like, anything else? :confused:

Cait: ... I did a lot of karaoke at after prom. This one girl was screaming at me, telling me to not duet with her on "Don't Got Breaking My Heart." She said it was a solo... O____o

Bruce: Let me guess, tone-deaf? =PP

Cait: Some of the people karaoke-ing actually read the lyrics on the screen as if it were a poetry reading. That was kinda funny. XPPPPP

Janice: Well, at least you and Andrew like, rully had fun. =333

Cait: Yeah... fun. We were like fish out of water... XPPP

Digit: Did you get any pictures?

Cait: Took a few, but mostly they were when Andrew and I left prom. And then there's the photo CD and the prom pics I ordered...

*meanwhile...*

Clover: *knocks on the door to Apt. #7* Papa? Are you here? :confused:

Lips: Zoot, it's me and Clover. You got a minute?
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *pokes head out of the apartment drowsily* Ummm, hey guys. Wha--what time is it again? Is the banana still on the toaster?

Blind Pew: *caresses a skull* Happy Muzzair's Day, Maman! *kisses it sloppily*

Ailie: O_O *disappears*

Dr. Teeth: *sighs, holding Sammy*

Blind Pew: What's wrong, zee colored one?

Dr. Teeth: *shakes his head* It's nothang.

Sammy: :confused:

Dr. Teeth: I jus' hate this holiday. =/

Blind Pew: *shrugs* Zuit yourzelf.

Zoot: If it's any consolation, Teeth, ummm...I'm not big on it either. My mom, uhhhh, walked out when I was a kid. ._.

Blind Pew: Could zyou people mope zomewhere else? I'm having tea with Maman. =P
  18. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Clover: Dr. Teeth, I... I think I sort of know how you and Papa feel. I... I really didn't know my mother... *trails off*

Lips: Eh... My mom's probably too busy to notice. =/

Digit: I haven't gotten in contact with Mom in forever... ._.

Cait: I'm reminded of that one stunt cat... "Is that you, Ma?" :confused:

Lips: Anyway, Clover and I were wondering if... well, if we could spend the day with you, Zoot.

Clover: *nods*
  19. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

about to open the door Chef...I'll be back in a bit. Going to pick up Robin at school.
    Chef:Kethy?
    Hmm?
    points to the corners of his mouth and pushes them up as if to tell me to smile We talk wen yu get hoom okee?
    We'll seeleaving.Just when I'm at the end of the driveway Prairie comes up to meI'll get Robin. You go inside and talk to Chef.
    No...Robin will think something happened to me and he'll worry. I'm fine! Tell Chef I promise that I'll talk to him when I get back with Robin.
    Prairie with a worried look on her face You sure?
    Yes...I'm positive.See you later.going on my way. 15 mintes later I get to Hensonville Elementary School & Robin's there Hey kiddopushing down the brim of his baseball cap playfully How was school?
    Robin: It was better in the afternoon.
    Why? What was in the afternoon?
    Robin:I get outta school in the afternoon! he laughs
    I shoulda known.chuckling a bit You're a real goofball, Robin. Any homework?
    Robin: English and Science. Oh, and Ms. Abricot wants to see you tomorrow.
    Something you want to tell me before I go in there?
    Robin: I'm not in trouble. It's just an end-of -the year conference.She even says so in the note.I'll give it to you when we get home.
    Okay. That makes me feel better.
    Robin picks a couple of daisies off of the grass and gives them to me Will these make you happy too?You seem kind of sad today,Mom.:concern:
    taking the daisies and kissing Robin Thanks for the flowers sweetie. And yeah..I guess I am a little sad today.
    Robin:I didn't do anything wrong,did I?
    Ohhh Robin..no!hugging him I've been thinking about my friend Colleen.
    Robin:Awww...I'm sorry Mom. She was really something special huh?
    Yeah.On the one hand I just miss her a whole lot We did so much together.But on the other hand, she missed her mom and her brother who had died before her so very much.So she's happy in Heaven now. Maybe I'm being selfish?
    Robin:Nuh-uh. You're not bein' selfish. You both were like sisters,right?
    Right.
    Robin:So it's okay to be sad about her dying.
    nodding You're right. Thanks Robin.Maybe you should be a grief counselor when you grow up.
    Robin:Uh..I'd rather be a TV show host like my Uncle Kermit.
    That's good too. We're home now.opening the door
    Robin:Hi everyone!
    Chef:Hellu Robin:I heff sum cookies und milk fur yu.
    Robin:Thanks Chef..I can always depend on you!
    Chef:Und sum anjel fud ceke fur yu Kethy.Can we talk now?
    Sure.Uh Robin...if you promise to bring that plate and glass back in into the kitchen, you may bring them into your room while you do your homework.
    Robin:OK Mom.Thank you. plants a kiss on my cheek as he's leaving
    I call after him as he's leaving Thanks again for the daisies Robin! then I focus on Chef I'm sorry I've been so sad today Chef.But I miss my friend that passed away nearly a month ago.
    Chef clasps my hand in his I know yu do. Und it isn't fair wen someone whu iz the same age az yu hoo is like a relatiff dies. But yu sid her mama nd her bruther died befur her und she really missed dem.
    Yeah...and now she's probablyreally happy to be with them.That's my one consolation thought. But the thought that she passed away so suddenly hurts so much!tears fil my eyes.
    Chef:I knu...I knu...My best frend frum Sveden wuz killed in a sledding eksident wen he wuz 21. Tu this day I still miss him. Life can be fery unfair Kethy. .Su I undurstand hoow yu feel.Cen I gif yu a hug?
    By all means!
    Chef hugs me If yu evur need tu talk I'm here okee?
    Yeah..thanks Chef.hugging him back
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *edging towards Mokey* How about a kees, cherie? <333

Mokey: *glances up from her book* O_O I'm sorry...a what?

Blind Pew: *creepily* Come...we puckair...

Mokey: *uneasily* Oh...look at the time! I have to...um...feed Lanford! Yes...that's it. O___o *closes the book, hugging it to her chest* It was lovely talking to you, Mr. Pirate...

Blind Pew: Leaving so soon, mon amour? >3 Come on. Let uzz meet leeps and--

Mokey: ... *ducks under his arm and hurries away*

Blind Pew: >_> Zat tease...