1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help during the month of October to continue broadcasting Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen online via Radionomy, directly with any MP3 media player or on your phone when you're on the go. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

4. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: *wanders into the common room, humming*

Other Room 12 peeps: O___O LIZA?!?

Liza: *smiles* Hey, guys. :)

Camilla: Bwa-byauk gwauk bauk, gauk?!? (Where have you been, child?!?)

Liza: Busy, I guess. Oh well, I'm here now, right?

(OOC: Hey ya'll, I'm back. :D )
  2. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me: (lying in bed, staring at the ceiling) I'm bored...

Tutter: (eating a piece of cheese) Mmmm... How could you be bored??

Me: I dunno. (tossing a baseball up in the air and catching it) I guess I forgot what goes on here.

Ojo: Wanna go swimming, T?

Me: Maybe later, Ojo. I'm gonna get some breakfast. Do you guys want anything?

Tutter: I'm good! I have all the breakfast I need right now! Cheddar cheese! <3

Me: Ojo? Doc?

Doc Hogg: I would love some cooked and buttered string beans... (sighs contently)

Me: Um, Doc? It's breakfast time!

Doc Hogg: I know! I can dream, can't I? Heh, heh, heh. Just get me some toast with butter and orange juice.

Ojo: Blueberry pancakes!!!

Me: (chuckles) OK I'll be right back.... (gets on bicycle and takes a long ride to Everybody Eats)
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *grabbing a lock of blue hair, sniffing it like a creeper* Ah, zyou are like a rosebush, mon zweet Mokey...

Zoot: O_____o Uhhh, what are you doing, man? *yanks his hair out of the pirate's grimy hand*

Blind Pew: I--I touched zee ugly one? EWWWW! *runs to the bathroom*

Zoot: =/ *winces, walking away*

Mokey: O_O *to Zoot as he's heading out* What's wrong with Blind Pew?

Zoot: *flatly* What's right with Blind Pew?
  4. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Gonzo: *hauling a box a random items* This is going to be my best stunt yet!

Liza: *carrying a ladder* Is that good or bad?

Gonzo: Good! :D

Liza: ...Good or bad for my safety?

Gonzo: That answer is debatable! *pulls out a fencing foil and a tuna sandwich* Now help me set up!
  5. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: *sitting outside underneath a tree* ... *looks around at the sunny area and sighs* *to himself* What the heck is going on anymore...? *picks up his trumpet and starts playing a few notes*
  6. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *sporadically falls out of the tree and lands on top of his floofy-haired bandmate* O_O Uhhh...hi? *fixes his hat awkwardly* That was totally an accident, man. Uhhh, I swear.
  7. AnimatedC9000

Lips: *is landed on while he's still playing* O_O *blows a note in surprise before removing the instrument from his mouth* Um... hey, Zoot. Didn't expect you to, you know... *awkward silence* Wanna sit on something other than me, man? O.0
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Chef Der noggin still hurtin',Kethy?
    nodding Makes me glad that Marvin Suggs doesn't live here with his Muppaphones. If he ever got mad at me,he'd conk me over the head like he does to the Muppaphones.But he'd hear more than an "OW!" from me. He'd hear a few choice words too.
    Robin: Like what?
    giving the ever so clever young frog a look
    Robin: Like words that an almost 9 year old frog isn't supposed to say or hear?
    I point to my temple Good thinking. I'm off to bed guys.kissing Robin goodnight Can I trust you to be in bed before 11?
    Robin:Going now. G'nite Mom kissing me.Nite Chef.
    Chef:Nite Robin.
    'Nite Chef .
    Chef: Nite Kethy. Yu going booling tomorroo?
    Come heck or high water I am!
  9. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: I am zee finest pirate een zee world! All will bow to moi!

Dr. Teeth: *striding past, holding Sammy* No thanks, Hook. I'm good. =P

Blind Pew: Oh really?

Dr. Teeth: Mhm. *heads out of the room*

Zoot: *slumped on a chair* Unhhh...I have such a headache.

Blind Pew: Boohoo. Bow to moi!

Zoot: Don't, uhhh, make me get up, man.

Blind Pew: Are zyou disrespecting me, zee ugly one? >.> I am zyour zuperior.

Ailie: *pops out of the pirate's hat* Be nice, Patchy. *finger wag*

Blind Pew: Non.

Ailie: ...well, you can't say I didn't try. *five seconds later* Wanna watch The Prince of Egypt, Zoot? =B

Zoot: Go away please...
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Goes down to Jim's Coffee House for some breakfast pastries and a cup of icy cold milk.

Still need some Sesame sketch or song or any reference to 10 to complete a subgroup of haunters. Would Ten-Pinface (Grim Adventures) be suitable? :sigh: Maybe Ailie or Beth or someone will have suggestions. *Shrugs.
  11. Katzi428

coming out of the bathroom That was nasty!:p Robin & Chef...I ask one simple favor please?
    Next time you have to go, stay closer to the toilet please? Need I say more?
    Fine.Otherwise we girls are going on strike against bathroom detail!
    Chef:Nu! Nu!Doon't du thet! Nekst week iz my tern enywey. Der bethrum will be cleen ez a wisel I prumise.
    Prairie:I hope so. And no more leaving the seat up in the middle of the night. Or EVER!
    Rosita: Yeah.I got up the other night to go and got a butt full of cold water!
    Robin stifles a laugh
    I raise my eyebrows at him
    Robin:I'm sorry Rosita. I guess I was extra tired that night an' forgot to put the seat down.
    Rosita:Well...okay..I accept your apology Robin.
    OK...now that we have that out of the way, what say we go bowling later on?
    All yell an affirmative shout
  12. Katzi428

Robin:Almost ready to go bowling ,Mom?
    Yeah..just about. Robin..c'mere for a second.
    Robin: Yeah?
    I give him a big hug I love you so much!Don't ever forget that,OK? Your Uncle Kermit loves you,your frog mom and dad love you, your relatives in the swamp love you..Chef Prairie & Rosita love you & we'd never do anything to hurt you OK?
    Robin hugging me back : I love you all too!But...hey...you're cryin'!Mom, what's the matter?You okay?
    angrily brushing the tears away Oh..you're kind of young to understand.
    Robin:No...please tell me? Is it about that thing that's been on TV all this week? That lady that did something to her little girl?
    Yes Robin. relieved that he's smarter than I thought he was Sweetie..taking his hands..er ..flippers...in my hands... I may get angry with you sometimes but I will never ever ever be as mean as that lady. I wouldn't even go so far as to call her a lady after what she did to her little girl.:mad:. And your frog parents wouldn't be that mean either. I can vouch for them.
    Robin:What does "vouch" mean?
    It means speak for. I may send you to your room when you misbehave.But that's the most I'll ever do. I know in the past year or so you've tried testing me to see how far I'd go. But I'd NEVER spank or slap you. That's considered child abuse.I could get in trouble for hitting you!
    Robin: You could?:eek: I don't want that!
    Me either! So please always remember how much you're loved okay? And how lucky of a kid you are
    Robin hugging me:OK Mom..thank you!And I love you too. All around the moon and back again a zillion times!
    Same here,kiddo. hugging him again and planting a kiss on top of his head
    Now let's go get the others and go bowling!
  13. Katzi428

WOOHOO! :excited: Good job Grover! You got all 10 pins down!
    Grover:Thank you.I think it was a lucky shot though.
    OK Chef...go ahead.
    Chef sending the ball down the alley and getting only 5 pins down: How der hey did thet happen?
    Well,you can try again.
    Chef sends the ball going and it gets the rest of the pins down: Okee..thet's bettur!
    You're up Rosita.
    Rosita:OK. picks up the ball and throws it it down the alley.It only hits 3 pins. Huh?? ¿Que pasa?
    Sometimes I think these pins have minds of their own, Rosita. Try again.
    Rosita sends the ball sailing after it comes back to her and it hits 6 pins. Eh...that's not so bad.
    Prairie:Yep...I'm here..picking up her ball and sending it down the alley:8 pins down. But EEK! A SPLIT!
    Just do your best, Prairie.It's not like you're bowling for money.
    Prairie: True.sigh OK...here we go...throwing the ball down the alley and it misses both the pins. Darn it!
    I know...I know...patting her shoulder. Robin...your turn.
    Hold it..what are you eating?
    Robin swallows : Hot dog *burp* 'scuse me.
    You done chewing?
    Then go ahead, buddy.
    Robin sends the ball gliding down the alley and hits 9 pins.
    Ooh! Good one!
    Robin tries to get the last one but misses Rats!!
    You did fine anyway! Guess I'm up.I pick the ball up and stare at the pins.OK...let's see...good thing there are bumpers because if there weren't I'd be lost! So I let the ball go and it hits 6 pins. That's pretty good.I hear cheers of Chef and the others behind me.I turn around and bow.:) Now to get those other 4 pins down. I get the ball & send it on its' way. It looks like it's going to hit the 4 remaining pins . But alas it hits only 2. Ah well.
    Robin hugging me :Great job Mom!
    At the end of the 2 games it's Chef 99/94 Me 94/92 Grover: 90/100 Prairie: 95/90 Rosita: 97/96 & Robin 89/88
  14. Katzi428

knock on my door
    Who is it?
    Robin's voice :It's me,Mom...can I come in?
    C'mon in.
    Robin comes in and gives me a hug You okay?
    hugging him back How did you know I needed a hug?
    Robin: I can tell these things.
    laughing a bit You sound like the kid in one of my favorite movies that's always on TV.
    Robin:Back To You And Me,right?
    Guess I've watched it too much,huh?
    Robin:Well,if you like it, then it's fine.But really,are you okay?
    I'll be all right,I guess. sigh
    Robin: I could tell how mad you were this afternoon.
    Robin....I know I'm not supposed to use the kind of language that I used this afternoon in front of you.So I'd appreciate it if you don't ever use it,all right? I didn't know you were there & I guess I slipped when I said a few things. I guess I wouldn't exactly make Human Mom Of The Year huh?:rolleyes:
    Robin:Yes you would. Everyone gets mad.And don't worry. I won't repeat any of the bad words you said. You still would make Human Mom Of The Year.;)
    Thanks Robin.You're one heck of a kid.kissing the top of his head I love ya!
    Robin: Hey Mom? I heard that people are sending pink balloons up for that little girl Caylee. Could *we* do that too?
    Robin The Frog...I am EXTREMELY proud of you! Of COURSE we can! We'll even write "JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE" on the back.
    Robin:What's "justice"?
    Making things right.
  15. Katzi428

Got a question for you all.
    Prairie: Hmmm?
    Chef :Ja?
    Robin: Yes,Mom?
    Well would you mind terribly if the Scare Crew in Apartment 1 & we in Apartment 2 traded places as far as the Halloween Carnival & the Beach Party went? We'll have the Beach Party probably a week from Saturday.
    Grover: Ooh..that sounds like fun!
    Rosita : Si it does!
    Excellent! Now the only thing I need to rent are a couple of beach tents and barbecue grills.:)
  16. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: What kind of event should we do? I still can't decide
    Red: Swimming, duh!
    Cookie Monster: Cookie Bake!
    Rowlf: Hensonville Idol?
    Beth: Sigh. Back to the drawing board.
  17. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *lounging, watching TV*

Blind Pew: *flounces in* Annnd...what are zyou watching, zee weird one?

Ailie: Just an episode of that new Looney Tunes show.

Blind Pew: *uninterested* How eez eet?

Ailie: It--

Blind Pew: Oui?

Ailie: --sucks. =/

Blind Pew: *shrugs* Quel dommage.

Ailie: *flips to a different channel--static* Now, here's something worthwhile... O.O

Blind Pew: *shakes his head*

Zoot: *dozing on the other side of the couch*
  18. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *joins Ailie in static-watching* Oooh, this is getting intense... o.o *noms on popcorn*

Lips: *looking out a window* ... *sighs*

Digit: *listening to the music inside his head*

Janice: ... like, it's rully quiet today. O.0

Lips: *mutters* Tell me about it...
  19. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *noms popcorn too* Oh no, he did NOT!

Blind Pew: *calmly* He deed.

Ailie: O_O Mm-mm, girlfraaaand.

Blind Pew: *gives her a confused look* ... *rests head on Janice's shoulder* >3 Hoo.

Ailie: *throws a pillow at the screen*

Zoot: *rests his head on the arm of the couch* Zzzz...

Blind Pew: *to Lips, gesturing to the sax player* He eez like a zleeping pug, non?
  20. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *to the screen* That's right, show him girl! Show him! You do NOT need to be treated like-- *a random pillow hits her* X.x Banana?

Janice: O_0 Like, rully, Pew... *moves away from Pew*

Digit: *humming, then singing under his breath* Stop telephoning me...

Lips: Go away, Pew. =/ *glances quickly at Zoot and then back out the window*