Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks stuff... Decides to go and mingle/boogie/enjoy what's going on around in here.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes off to search for :hungry:'s missing hat using a broken compass. Maybe I should ask that mermaid girl for directions... *Toot toot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shakes head at the way the entire town map has been rerouted by Mayor Chapman, trying to do my best at understanding how to navigate through this place with the same feeling of homeness.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Yippee!! No school for 2 1/2 months! I'm free! I get to go to the swamp in a couple of weeks an' visit my frog family.:excited:
So does this mean you're not going to miss us while you're not at the swamp?:wink:
Robin hugging me: Oh Mom ,of COURSE I'll miss you! I always do. Don't you miss me when YOU'RE away?
Always,Robin. snuggling my young frog son close to my heart and kissing the top of his head . But I want to tell you something.
Robin:Hmmm??
That room of yours hasn't exactly been picture perfect in the past few weeks, Mr. Robin the Frog.
Robin:Uh oh.
Yeah.."uh oh" I've let it slide since you've been so busy with school. I want it cleaned by Monday. Also, I don't want to hear "I'm bored!" this summer because first of all you've got a whole shelf of books. Second of all, there's a pool in the apartment complex. One of us will take you! And I think Ed said something about Ed planning some kind of beach excursion sometime this summer. I'm pretty sure it's before you go to the swamp. All right?
Robin: Okay Mom. You're not angry about the messy room are you?
Well...I'm not happy. But I'm not raising the roof screaming mad either.Just get it done,please?
Robin: Going right now.
Thank you sweetie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmmm......reading the paper and frowning
Chef: Yu okee,Kethy?
Well ,I'm reading about an accident where a little girl was killed on a ferris wheel.
Chef:Oh my gudniss!:eek: Poor littul gurl!
Yeah...this is making me think ahead to the Halloween carnival and the ferris wheel we had last year. I mean it operated fine.Er...until about towards the end of the last day when it got stuck with just me on it.But can you imagine a little kid younger than Robin being stuck on it.I may have to do some serious thinking before I make arrangements in the fall.
Chef:Ja...gud idea. Mebbe a doonking boof?
snickeringNot a bad idea! We'll see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... *Checking the monster roster. Okay, so we have Blind Pew, because he's part of the Top 100 Muppets list that Prawn and Toga put together and also as part of the Poker Geists... I'm just unsure whether we should also add Captain Skull (skeletal pirate) or the Davy Jones Muppet as part of the Scooby-Doo movie monsters team.
UD: Didn't Pirates Ahoy feature skeletal pirates?
Me: Yeees.
UD: And isn't that pirate coin pin you have depict Jack in his pirate outfit?
Me: Uh-huh...
UD: Well, that should answer your question.
Me: Except that the portrait in the DLR Haunted Mansion shows off a ghost ship that most believe to be the Flying Dutchman, and Davy Jones is the captain of that vessel.
UD: Ah... Well, does the fact you add one or the other mean you "have" to exclude the one not chosen?
Me: Not necessarily, at least not when there's still plenty of space, even if we add all the haunters we've yet to consider from the Countdown list. But if we choose Davy Jones, then that leaves us with the last DLR portrait, the one with the black-armored knight and his horse who both turn skeletal. And that brings up another set of questions.
UD: Such as?
Me: Well... Should we bring in Eligos, the skeletal knight/rider? Or should we bring in the Black Knight even though we already have Sir Count-a-Lot (the talking suit of armor from the Count's castle from Elmo Says Boo!)? And if we bring in the Black Knight, should that then substitute for the Black Samurai? I'm just a bit wary of not having haunter ideas conflict with each other so I can visualize them in my mind's eye, which helps decide whether or not we bring them into the roster.
UD: Mmm... Yes, I see the problem now. Maybe one of your forum friends might help us with this... Or perhaps Sir Count-a-Lot could be the Black Knight, then you'd be able to add Davy and kill off both the mansion portraits and the SD movie monsters at the same time.
Me: That coooould work... Corpse, we'd still have the question regarding Eligos, but that can wait since we're leaving the Goetic demons aside for now to be considered later. Lemme check something and get back to you. BTW: Thanks Uncle D.
UD: Anytime my boy. *Chuckles to self.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin:Mom?
Hmmmm?
Robin: Is your niece coming down here this summer?
Which one?
Robin: The older one.
I wish, Robin..but no.
Robin: Darn
Why?
Robin: Oh..nothin' starts to walk away
Robin...hey kiddo..c'mere.
Robin:No...you'll just laugh an' tell the others.
Robin...have I ever laughed at you before?
Robin:Well...no.
Then what makes you think I'll laugh at you now? Come on...talk to me. Pop a squat.
Robin: Huh?
Means take a seat.
Robin:Oh. sits down on the couch next to me
Now you're disappointed that my 11 year old niece isn't coming down here. And I've seen you looking at pictures of her that are in my room. Do you have a bit of a crush on her,Robin?
Robin:Welll.... starts squirming and blushing. Mom...please don't tell her!Please Mom!
hugging him Robin...Robin...relax! My word is as good as gold!My lips are sealed!making a motion like I'm zipping my mouth closed, locking it & throwing away the key She is pretty isn't she?
Robin dreamily Uh huh. Just like her aunt.:wink:
playfully shoving him You little flatterer! Thank you! But I think she might have gotten her looks from her mom's side of the family. Come on Casanova..let's go have lunch.
Robin:Who's Casanova?
A guy who used to flirt with all the ladies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
on the phone Are you kidding me? ....But she had them when she was little!.....Yeah,I guess so...OK...bye Mom...hanging up the phone
Prairie:What's wrong?
My sister has the chicken pox!:eek:
Rosita: Hasn't she had them before?
Yeah...when she was about 4,I think. It was right before my older brother got married for the first time. Both she & my younger brother were getting over it.
Chef:Yu sure it's nut clukitis?
Cluck...No Chef...it's not cluckitis. My sister hasn't sneezed & turned into a chicken.
Chef:How du yu know?
Well, I just know. I won't be able to see her until I come back from New York now. Darn.
Grover:Why?
Because my nieces haven't had chicken pox. Well, the little one has.But I'm not sure if the big one has, and SHE'S the one that's graduating from elementary school. The last thing she needs is to have chicken pox on graduation day.
Robin: She'd STILL look pretty with pox marks. dreamy look
But she'd be itchy and grouchy afterwards.You wouldn't want to see that.
Robin:Oh...yeah.
Thought so.:wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Arrrgghhh:rolleyes:
Prairie:What's wrong?
I goofed up when my sister last had the chicken pox. She was 12 .
Prairie looking at me like I'm nuts You're"arrghing" because you goofed up?Kathy...you're like a sister to me & I love ya but you can be really weird sometimes!
Prairie..I said this afternoon that she was 4. My older brother didn't get married until 1993.She was 12 in 1993.She was 4 in 1985.
Prairie:O-kaaayyy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hearing stuff going on outside...

What's that girl? Ailie's fallen down the well again?
Sure hope the alligators don't get her.