Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

radionate

Reaction score
I don't have a gun Jamie, but I wonder if this crackpot does.

Now I know the list of people isn't from an offical press release, but he's nuts if he actually listed them to anyone. What the **** could these guys do for our felt gang of friends?

I'm shooting myself in the foot for ever getting a job from this dude if he reads this, but my gosh, I've never heard anything so looney in my life.

A monkey with a stick shoved up a Kermit puppet could orchestrate a better Muppet comeback then this guy could with his crusty B list of celebrities.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

A monkey with a stick shoved up a Kermit puppet could orchestrate a better Muppet comeback then this guy could with his crusty B list of celebrities.
LOL Nate! That has to be one of the funniest things today...and I just got back from San Francisco(where much hillarity ensues when I go with friends)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I actually think I witnessed that act being performed by a San Franciscan. :eek: :wink:

tarzan

Reaction score
Just doing my homework

It seems that Becker and his partner Mohamed Hadid own, between them, Miracle Entertainment (run by John Daly and as a board member, Martin Landau), 1st Miracle Corporation (not sure what that is), Options Talent Group run by Mark Tolner and Louis J. Pearlman, the entertainment impresario who discovered Backstreet Boys, *N SYNC, O-Town and many more.

I also found several other companies owned by these two including EnterVision, Inc., Sector, Inc., and Hollywood.com.

In other words, these two are very connected to each other and to a whole lot of entertainment related companies.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I actually think I witnessed that act being performed by a San Franciscan. :eek: :wink:
Hey now, none of that powerhouse humor here bucko:wink: j/k

Originally posted by tarzan
the entertainment impresario who discovered Backstreet Boys, *N SYNC, O-Town and many more.
lovely.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
lovely.
My thoughts too. I know Lou Pearlman has accomplished a lot, but doesn't he strike people as a creepy old man? (Shudders) I'm just saying that his involvement with the Muppets wouldn't impress me.

Movies205

Reaction score
Oh I hear a new new boy band is coming, and there pretty good

N'Syn-Muppets-Street!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo, hopefully we never see are muppets in a boy band or presenting with a boyband

THE RABIT HOLE JUST GOT DEEPER

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe
Creepy and spongy.........

And smelly
Sounds like a certain German pants wearing yellow piece of poo character from Nickelodeon:wink:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Monkeys and Kermit puppets

Jamie, Im guessing the monkey with the Kermit puppet on a stick is touring. I saw him last month off Broadway. In fact he was so Off Broadway he was performing in New Jersey:smile:
The other Jamie *without neat graphics*

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Lou Perlman

Hmmm yes Mr Perlman would be a lot more comforting if I thought he was only in the music business to make money.
Jamie