Here is a Muley News Flash!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
... and then there was Sarah...

:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: :sympathy: :halo: :flirt:
that hurts....i did something good once! i just can't remember!

Alan is a very good child! he should be excited about the chance to make new friends!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Awww! Poor Sa-Rah!

I was only kidding! Didn't you even see the smilies???

*sniff* She didn't see my smilies.

I'm going to go kill myself!

:halo: :smile: :big_grin: :crazy: :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just found out at a recent meeting that there will be 2 bands and a harpist performing. They will have special treats for the "Entertainment" in the green room at Isaac Hayes' restaurant.

Well, Lin and I didn't know if we are considered a part of the entertainers for sure, but the "entertainment" will also be sitting down to dinner, which (at cost) is around $30. We decided to save the RMH some money and just eat the snacks and stuff.

However, as our Blues Brothers characters, we did insist on 'dry white toast' and 'four fried chickens and a Coke' for the fun of it. They said, "Okay." and we all laughed; I hope they know we were kiddin'!!

Practicing tonight, a dress rehearsal Saturday afternoon, and performance on Sunday night. WOOHOO!!

I'm so excited. :sing: I just can't hide it. I know, I know, I know ...:sing:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ah, yes....
"Four fried chickens, and a Coke."
"Legs, wings, breasts or thighs?"
"Four fried CHICKENS and a Coke."
Hehehehehehe....
A friend of mine did that once in a restaurant....They didn't find it that amusing, though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"...and dry white toast please."

We did that last night, but...

UPDATE MEMPHIS!

At the scene of the Oscar Night America party, held for the second year at Isaac Hayes' Restaurant, the red carpet was rolled out for the guests of the evening and many characters, including Wizard of Oz, Gladiator, Spiderman, and Audrey Hepburn were in attendance. Among the characters were the Memphis Blues Brothers, Soloman D.H. and Linwood Blues.

Decked out in their best attire, Soloman and Linwood were over the 8 tables in the section including the personal booth/table of Isaac Hayes himself. Local news and magazines were on hand and photographed the two.

Soloman and Linwood were on time and seated the people in their section, and for a while it was wondered if Muley the Mule would show up as he hadn't arrived on the scene yet.

Isaac Hayes showed up and was greeted by the Blues Brothers who stood waiting for his arrival.

"Sir," Soloman began, "on behalf of my brother Linwood, we would like to welcome you to your joint here where we feel assured that you will be greeted with honest sincerety, great food (as you oughta know) and great entertainment once we get on stage."

"Follow us, chief!" Linwood said and led the way, Soloman bringing up the rear.

Isaac was seated at his table and handed the evenings literature and both programs for the Oscars and for the night's performances live on his stage.

During the 9:00 hour, Bev Hart from Rock 103 was at the steps of the stage prepared to make a presentation about and for the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis and a family staying there, and finally Muley the Mule, decked in his finest suit and bowtie, appeared. They were greeted by a great introduction from a local news team.

During the 10:00 hour, entertainment DDay had arrived and a musical bomb was dropped on the audience who erupted in a blast of joyous applause and mirth. The Memphis Blues Brothers were announced and performed Sweet Home Chicago. The song ended as they danced off the stage and ran out, being chased by local security guards.

When it is available, the amount of money raised that evening will be announced here.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program!:crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thank yeww!!

It was very exciting. Oh, and people wanted autographs and photos. I always feel almost important when folks ask for those.

I handed a lady her autograph (on a Hershey bar wrapper) and told her, "Here you go lady. My autograph. Hold on to it and one day in the future it won't be worth anything!"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nope. I wanted some of that chocolate, too!!

I loooove chocolate!!