Here is a Muley News Flash!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's so cool Kevin!!! Great job! :smile:

who called the cops? :wink:

zack)Rowlf the, how many smileys do you think i can fit in a rowlf endding?...:big_grin: :zany:...two...only two :rolleyes: oh wait! three! I can fit 3!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks to all for their support of what I do/did/done. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
PICTURES!!!

Click here to see the Oscar Night America pictures and where it says "See Prints" type in password 'Memphis', and then enter.

Click the bottom link that says "Oscar Night America" and click View Pictures. In the photos, top left photo (Frame#1) is Lin and I as "Linwood and Soloman Blues." I think Bev Hart (from Rock 103) appears in the mix, Frame #30.

These photos can be purchased as well, though I doubt you'll really want one! LOL!!

Rock the blues,
Kev

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muley Newz Update!!

Well, I've already posted a link to the picture gallery which shows comix and photos of the puppet and suit of Muley (more to come as soon as they upgrade my account):

www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule

But, since these events, other things have happened. We already all know that Muley had TV and Radio engagements in July surrounding the Big Scoop Ice Cream Festival, which didn't happen because of the July 22 storm, more info found here: RadioNate and Fozzie Bear...

Well, Big Scoop finally happened on September 6 and Muley had suddenly become a bigger help than expected. The "Official SpokesMule" of the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis carried the first 30 minutes (in puppet form first) since the radio dj's who were supposed to show up didn't, then the MuleySuit meandered around the place from 11-4 pm (longer, actually, because Muley likes to goof off with folks who work there before the event to make them feel good and then after the event with the stragglers who stick around when it's over).

There were some guys there from a local Star Wars Fan Club dressed as Jedi, and had the limited edition life-sized Yoda. They were in the characters area where they take pictures with the kids and families for $2 donations. Well, Muley got to put on the cloak of one of them and, where they ahd their $100+ collector lightsabers (WAY COOL!!), they brought the toy sabers from WalMart, and Muley grabbed up the Darth Maul lightsaber and announced that he was "Darth Mule--beware the force of my wrath," and then he bent over as if to cut the cheese on them, then covering his eyes he began swinging the saber at the two Jedi dudes screaming, "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!!" Crowds gathered and were cracking up.

After it was all over with, I went home and slept for 6 hours, got up, and fell asleep again.

We got some pictures, but they belong to the RMH, so hopefully I can get some copies made to put online!

Kev and Muley

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wonderful! It sounds like it was a spectacular day! Like it was a lot of fun.

That "Darth Mule" bit sounds great! Real funny. It's nice that you can improvise so well with Muley. Jim Henson once said something like, "I think maybe Kermit is a lot like me, because I can improvise so easily with him." I guess Muley's a part of you, eh?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I guess Muley's a part of you, eh?
At least the 'mule' part...HEE HAW!! (Which, by the way, Muley doesn't ever bray.)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
At least the 'mule' part...HEE HAW!! (Which, by the way, Muley doesn't ever bray.)
Kermit doesn't croak. Miss Piggy doesn't oink. Fozzie doesn't growl. Penguins don't really quack. Gonzo doesn't...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't know the Muppets' reason for not doing things, but Muley doesn't bray because it's too ordinary and expected. Muley's cousin Dexter Donkey, on the other hand, doesn't normally bray, but if he gets to laughing too hard he'll slip one out by accident.

Other things I've put into my characters' personalities:
Roy Duck has a passion for pushing buttons, especially red ones, and he's afraid of midgets.
Calvin Cow is lactose intolerant, and is a boy named "cow."

There's other things I can't think of right now. Too much info to contain, but I keep it rather continuous.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
gonzo doesn't what?
Gonzo doesn't...gonz?

sarah_yzma said:
K E V R O C K S !
Naaahhhh...well, okay. :big_grin:

Actually, all my friends ROCK!! Online or in real-life. I only associate myself with the coolest of the cool. :sing: :flirt: