Here's an Interesting Survey

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/city.pl

Basically, it determines your personality based on how truthfully and accurately you answer the questions. Here are my results...

Extraversion: 40%
Stability: 13%
Orderliness: 63%
Accomodation: 50%
Interdependance: 43%
Intellectual: 30%
Mystical: 10%
Artistic: 83%
Religious: 90%
Hedonism: 10%
Materialism: 36%
Narcissim: 23%
Adventurousness: 43%
Work ethic: 30%
Self-Absorbed: 36%
Conflict Seeking: 16%
Need to Dominate: 16%
Romantic: 16%
Avoidant: 56%
Anti-Authority: 43%
Wealth: 16%
Dependancy: 36%
Change Adverse: 90%
Cautiousness: 50%
Individuality: 70%
Sexuality: 23%
Peter Pan Complex: 83%
Physical Security: 63%
Physical Fitness: 10%
Histrionic: 36%
Paranoia: 63%
Vanity: 23%
Hypersenstivity: 90%
Indie: 23%
Highlights...

Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Trait Snapshot...

depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, prudent, altruistic, heart over mind, unadventurous
*Sarcastic* Boy, I'm a fun person, aren't I?:rolleyes:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm... the link isn't working for me. :/

Your highlights section is hilarious, if you don't mind me saying so! :stick_out_tongue: I want to know what I'll get.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Your highlights section is hilarious, if you don't mind me saying so! :stick_out_tongue:
I thought all of my results in general were hilarious, especially me having Peter Pan Complex at 83% and hypersensitivity at 90%

But, hey, where'd it go? That link was working a minute ago...:search:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Gah! I went to the actual website, SimilarMinds.com and they have dozens of quizzes. Do you remember the name of it, at least?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha! I don't know how to post all my results like you did, but the highest ones were:

Hypersensitivity: 90%
Artistic: 83%
Cautiousness: 76%
Narcissism: 70%

Oops, doesn't make me look too good, eh? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, at least it indicates you're a very artistic and cautious person... :halo:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, those two do the least amount of damage, methinks. >< I am super-sensitive, though, I'm sure everyone here has caught onto that. :stick_out_tongue: But I don't think I'm narcissistic. Just 'cause I like to look in the mirror doesn't mean I'm in love with myself! :wink: