Here's an Interesting Survey

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, those two do the least amount of damage, methinks. >< I am super-sensitive, though, I'm sure everyone here has caught onto that. :stick_out_tongue: But I don't think I'm narcissistic. Just 'cause I like to look in the mirror doesn't mean I'm in love with myself! :wink:
Ohhhhhh, THAT'S what narcissistic means... I thought it was like a "scientific" way of saying someone was obnoxious, but it's more of a "scientific" way of saying someone's is conceited, eh?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh brother..does this describe me well!:rolleyes:
Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion |||||||||||||||| 63%
Stability |||||| 23%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Interdependence |||||||||||| 43%
Intellectual |||||| 30%
Mystical |||||||||| 36%
Artistic |||||| 23%
Religious |||||||||| 36%
Hedonism || 10%
Materialism |||||||||||| 43%
Narcissism |||||| 23%
Adventurousness |||||| 23%
Work ethic |||||| 23%
Self absorbed |||||| 23%
Conflict seeking |||| 16%
Need to dominate |||||| 30%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Wealth |||||| 30%
Dependency |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Change averse |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Cautiousness |||||||||||| 43%
Individuality |||||||||| 36%
Sexuality |||||||||||| 43%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical fitness || 10%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||| 30%
Vanity |||| 16%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Indie |||||||||| 40%

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

Extraversion |||||||||| 33%
Stability |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 70%
Intellectual |||||||||| 36%
Mystical |||||||||||||| 56%
Artistic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||||| 30%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism || 10%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||||| 70%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||| 63%
Need to dominate || 10%
Romantic |||||||||| 36%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Anti-authority |||||||||| 36%
Wealth |||||||||||| 43%
Dependency |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Change averse |||||||||||||| 56%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Sexuality |||||||||||| 43%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical security |||||||||||||||| 70%
Physical fitness |||||||||| 37%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Vanity |||||||||| 36%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Indie |||||||||||||||| 70%

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Kinda. There are many words for different types of love that come from ancient Greek. Narcissism comes from a Greek myth, it means "self love". So if you love yourself too much and are conceited, people call you "narcissistic".

So if you had a very low Narcissism score on this test, I guess it would mean that you don't love yourself. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So if you had a very low Narcissism score on this test, I guess it would mean that you don't love yourself. :frown:
I got what, 23? I try not to "love myself"... to me, loving yourself is pretty much being vain, self-centered, conceited, etc.

Besides, I know I have a lot of faults, so yeah, I don't love myself too much; I mean, I'm happy with who I am, but there are a lot of ways I'd like to change myself.

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, I've done this before! This is a very cool survey! :smile: And a lot of this is sooooo me, lol!

Extraversion 56%
Stability 56%
Orderliness 46%
Accommodation 76%
Interdependence 56%
Intellectual 30%
Mystical 50%
Artistic 90%
Religious 43%
Hedonism 30%
Materialism 43%
Narcissism 23%
Adventurousness 30%
Work ethic 23%
Self absorbed 30%
Conflict seeking 16%
Need to dominate 30%
Romantic 83%
Avoidant 36%
Anti-authority 36%
Wealth 23%
Dependency 50%
Change averse 50%
Cautiousness 56%
Individuality 50%
Sexuality 83%
Peter pan complex 23%
Physical security 63%
Physical fitness 64%
Histrionic 23%
Paranoia 20%
Vanity 30%
Hypersensitivity 86%
Indie 43%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Trait snapshot:
changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I've done this before! This is a very cool survey! :smile: And a lot of this is sooooo me, lol!

Extraversion 56%
Stability 56%
Orderliness 46%
Accommodation 76%
Interdependence 56%
Intellectual 30%
Mystical 50%
Artistic 90%
Religious 43%
Hedonism 30%
Materialism 43%
Narcissism 23%
Adventurousness 30%
Work ethic 23%
Self absorbed 30%
Conflict seeking 16%
Need to dominate 30%
Romantic 83%
Avoidant 36%
Anti-authority 36%
Wealth 23%
Dependency 50%
Change averse 50%
Cautiousness 56%
Individuality 50%
Sexuality 83%
Peter pan complex 23%
Physical security 63%
Physical fitness 64%
Histrionic 23%
Paranoia 20%
Vanity 30%
Hypersensitivity 86%
Indie 43%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Trait snapshot:
changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.
That soudns like you to a T!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I was up all night doing this! I think I might do as it suggests and take it again at a later time, but definately during the day!
Anyway, I was musing about how it's kinda funny how a lot of us on MC know each other to a certain extent! While reading your results I would think, "I agree with that," or "oh yeah," or "really?" I know I wasn't the only one! I think it's pretty cool! Anyway, mine are:

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

table with 3 columns and 17 rows
Extraversion*
43%**
Stability*
43%**
Orderliness*
43%**
Accommodation*
50%**
Interdependence*
63%**
Intellectual*
43%**
Mystical*
50%**
Artistic*
56%**
Religious*
50%**
Hedonism*
23%**
Materialism*
70%**
Narcissism*
36%**
Adventurousness*
23%**
Work ethic*
30%**
Self absorbed*
43%**
Conflict seeking*
36%**
Need to dominate*
50%*
table end

table with 3 columns and 17 rows
Romantic*
56%**
Avoidant*
43%**
Anti-authority*
43%**
Wealth*
43%**
Dependency*
63%**
Change averse*
56%**
Cautiousness*
30%**
Individuality*
43%**
Sexuality*
36%**
Peter pan complex*
63%**
Physical security*
76%**
Physical fitness*
17%**
Histrionic*
43%**
Paranoia*
30%**
Vanity*
30%**
Hypersensitivity*
56%**
Indie*
40%*
table end

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work
ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
trait snapshot:

changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the
overall factors of this test.