Hey all...sorry for my absence

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey Kathy! Welcome back! I think that's very cool that they have a Prairie Dawn doll and Sesame Park!

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
welcome back Kathy! I actually live not too far from Sesame Place. I also have some friends who work there, one of whom actually plays Big Bird, Telly, and some others! If I weren't at my current job I'd want to be working there, either in entertainment (as a costumed character or a live performer in one of the shows) or as a face painter.

Katzi428

Reaction score
welcome back Kathy! I actually live not too far from Sesame Place. I also have some friends who work there, one of whom actually plays Big Bird, Telly, and some others! If I weren't at my current job I'd want to be working there, either in entertainment (as a costumed character or a live performer in one of the shows) or as a face painter.
Hi Dana!
That's cool about you living not far from Sesame Place!:smile: That's cute that one of your friends plays a couple of characters. But I think it must be pretty hot in the costumes (unless there are fans inside the costumes) My niece looked so cute posing w/the characters.

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
i actually have not been to Sesame Place since I was about 5 years old! Hopefully next time I go I will have a job there...*crosses fingers*

Katzi428

Reaction score
i actually have not been to Sesame Place since I was about 5 years old! Hopefully next time I go I will have a job there...*crosses fingers*
I was there when I was 13 (but ONLY because my younger brother & sister watched Sesame Street)