"Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

peyjenk

Reaction score
The Godmother is funny, too.

"And now, for all you horse-drawn coach fans...!"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You know, I don't think I ever saw "Hey Cinderella". :smirk: But I used to rent "The Frog Prince" once a week. I used to go around singing "I'm nineteen, I'm nineteen" all the time.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Haha omg I totally went around singing "Naim Inteen naim inteen, by nirthdays dotay. A gib birl a lamun a wady they say" haha. Apparently I still do...

When I was a kid The Frog Prince was my ultimate fav Muppetland movie. But yeah, I'm adoring Hey Cinderella right now so it might have changed... The king's whole speech about presents is often my away message haha. "Featherstone, take an invitation. You are invited to a party at the palace. Bring a present for the king. No, no, no. Why not bring a present for the king? No. Why not bring a present for the king if you know what's good for you. Not that I'd do anything to you if you didn't bring one, probably." Haha, or something like that. There really is no possible way in the world for you to dislike Jim Henson one eensy teensy little bit, is there?

OMG and the whole "I always thought the palace walls were blue but they're actually redish"
Splurge: "...radish..."
CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I love it when the Fairy Godmother is dancing with Splurge...

"Oh, Splurge! It's you! I didn't recognize you with your mask on!"

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Haha omg I totally went around singing "Naim Inteen naim inteen, by nirthdays dotay. A gib birl a lamun a wady they say" haha. Apparently I still do...

When I was a kid The Frog Prince was my ultimate fav Muppetland movie. But yeah, I'm adoring Hey Cinderella right now so it might have changed... The king's whole speech about presents is often my away message haha. "Featherstone, take an invitation. You are invited to a party at the palace. Bring a present for the king. No, no, no. Why not bring a present for the king? No. Why not bring a present for the king if you know what's good for you. Not that I'd do anything to you if you didn't bring one, probably." Haha, or something like that. There really is no possible way in the world for you to dislike Jim Henson one eensy teensy little bit, is there?

OMG and the whole "I always thought the palace walls were blue but they're actually redish"
Splurge: "...radish..."
CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME!
Yeah I really love this movie Disney is seriusly dumb for not bring it out!
I loved all the backwords talk in it very could be where I picked it up at!
Taminlla(sp) is so awsome to I wish jim would have done some more female characters.

David French

Reaction score
Yeah I really love this movie Disney is seriusly dumb for not bring it out!
I loved all the backwords talk in it very could be where I picked it up at!
Taminlla(sp) is so awsome to I wish jim would have done some more female characters.
Ummm.... we are talking about three rather obscure Muppet specials from the 1960's; somehow I don't think they would be big sellers. Besides that, Disney may not even own the rights to the specials.