Hey, I have un question

F

furryredmonster

furryredmonster gets meepborkmeep's point. furryredmonster likes talking like elmo though. furryredmonster will continue talking like this till furryredmonster forgets that furryredmonster ever talked like Elmo did.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Meepborkmeep wishes to talk like meepborkmeeps username, only nobody would understand meepborkmeep unless meepborkmeep put translations under meepborkmeep's message.

Meep Meep Meep Meep- See? meepborkmeep told you.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep to give a serious answer to the topic of this thread in my opinion I can't imagine that working puppets with the same hand all the time really would have any long term effect upon your arm muscles

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think that that arm would get stronger - lifting and holding a puppet continuously is sort-of like lifting weights. From my understanding, some puppets can get pretty heavy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jimmy's down! Jimmy's down! Jimmy's going into shock! Jimmy's gonna get you Kramer! Why would George steal from the Yankees? George likes his chicken spicy. George is getting upset!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I think that that arm would get stronger - lifting and holding a puppet continuously is sort-of like lifting weights. From my understanding, some puppets can get pretty heavy.
Fair enough Mrs.Pepper. But I don't imagine most muppets would really be all that heavy.
But then how would I know? I've never held one:smirk:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, Im not a puppeteer, but I read alot, so I tend to absorb information. This is my understanding. And from what I've read, puppets can get heavy. Someone like Kermit would weigh alot less than someone bigger (Kermit has no foam in his head, unlike someone like Piggy or Gonzo). Also, when you're constantly holding something on the top of your arm all day, your muscles will get strained, and the object will feel heavier. Your arm would have to become stronger, after repeating this routine all the time, so that it could have more endurance.
It's just my putting two and two together. :wink: Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems pretty logical.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Yup. I write it cause Janice talks like that. :flirt: I say "yer" too, cause Janice says Fer Sure, and I guess the whole way of talking rubbed off on me in other cases.
One time I started talking like floyd to my friend and my friend looked at me like I was from mars...

anyhoo, about your question. I dont think it would cause significant muscles, but it would probably make that arm a bit stronger. But if you did it all the time, your arms would get tired, and, like MrsPepper said, you probably would eventually get a good amount stronger in your arm after constantly repeating what your doing

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thank you, Bill Bubble Guy and Mrs. Pepper and Sgt. Floyd. Now I may sleep tonight. *Sighs contently*