Hey SW - READ ME

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Open Letter to Sesame Workshop/Henson

It’s been some time now that our friend from the neighborhood – Master Roosevelt Franklin has seen the light of day. Is there some way that we can send him out west to seek fame and fortune with his brethren at Henson Studios? What I am saying in no plainer terms is – Roosevelt needs to come out of protective custody, we needed him as children of the 70’s and now we need him as adults – Free Roosevelt! :big_grin:

Thank You,

The friends of Roosevelt Franklin

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ooh yeah! I'd definitely watch more if Roosevelt Franklin made a much deserved comeback. And with the kid on the way, it'd be even better!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Think we've been through this enough times that it's probably not gonna happen so let's not keep going on about this.

Don't you have anything else better to do?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Think we've been through this enough times that it's probably not gonna happen so let's not keep going on about this.

Don't you have anything else better to do?
Sheesh. You've got some nerve.

While I appricate your enthusiaum, I say the chances of him return are slim to none.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I say keep him in lock!:smirk: It's not that big of a deal people.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I will say I think the show has gotten away from its inner city roots and that's a shame, because it's not like the need has gone away.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay, I get that. But to me, it's just that it would be so wired for him to show up out of no where one day knowing who he is and all. I would probably get too excited just for him having shown up myself.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't just rebuild him and use him as a back ground character that doesn;t talk.