Hey SW - READ ME

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
A) I will never Quit

B) What I was say-ing was let him free from the bonds of Sesame Street for the Sunny smoggy streets of LA - Let Henson USE Roosevelt if he's just sittin' in a drawer - let them use him. even mr. Bill has had several comebacks...

c) Does someone have a case of the Monday's?:sing:

And lastly - I agree - this is really looking like a japanese game show with all of the blends and merges in the new show. Sometimes the Psychs are wrong.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
And..

By Christmas I will have a couple o' hundred SAVE ROOSEVELT FRANKLIN! Shirts made:batty:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Planning a whole media circus... I mean thing. Keep your ears on.:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, what would be the point of not doing it? :wink:
They do it all the time. And a Roosevelt Franklin should cost way too much to make. I mean, they need extra puppets to fill out a scene sometimes anyway.

Didn't they rebuild him and Same Sound Brown for CinderElmo?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
He is an anything muppet - easiest thing in the world to make. AND I know for a fact - I have ev-i-dance that he exists! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The question is this...

in case they need to rebuild him, does a glove anything Muppet (the smaller ones) cost lest to manufacture than a foam AM?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
That is a question for the Butch the cat guy :smile:

But - that design is actually a Henson pattern that can be used anywhere. The actual license to use is a SW thing. Because in 71' when Roosevelt broke out and recorded the Almamamma of all recordings.

The Boy needs to get some fresh air. Soon!:rolleyes: