Hilarious Muppet Moments You'd Like To See...

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Here is a segment I'd like to see, and I might actually use it in an upcoming outline.

Prairie Dawn visits "The Muppet Show" on Kermit's birthday and coerces Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie, and a VERY reluctant Floyd to put on one of her infamous pageants, this one being about the life cycle of a frog. However, she realizes VERY quickly that the Muppet Show gang (particularly Miss Piggy and Floyd) are harder to work with. Fozzie would play the egg, Floyd the tadpole (under protest), Gonzo the tadpole with legs, and Miss Piggy as the full grown frog (in which she'd wear a giant frog suit). Scooter would be the stagehand. Kermit would find it quite entertaining.

I'd also like to see the Electric Mayhem playing "Hotel Detective" by They Might Be Giants.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'd like to see the muppets do their verson of whose line is it anyways with kermit as the host and he could have people like floyd, fozzie, pepe people like that to make up stuff.....
ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Um...who said I liked KSY anyway? The fact is I don't really. I think the humor is childish. I didn't stae my opinion in the actual "What do you think?" threads, being opinions get you ostracized around here...

-Matt
Hey Matt,

I am sooo sorry. I personaly dislike the film to I just thought since I don't every one else would!!! You see most of the films I like no one else does, but don't get me started on MTI and MCC again.

Beauregard

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh Beau, trust me I know the feeling. A lot of views aren't shared around here. Its best just to put them aside...or stalk to people who disagree with you on AIM like I do..:wink:

-Matt

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
heyyy i like KSY!!!

KERMIT: I sometimes hear a voice going "kerrrmiitt"...."kerrrmiitt"
GOGGLES: Who's Herman?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well I mean there were parts that I did like, but over all I thought it was just plain childish, and way below Henson quality. I mean...froggy pants? Gimmie a god **** break. If Jim was alive, there would be no way that would have been in there. Basically, my thinking is: For a childrens movie with puppets, its standard quality. Fine with me. For a Henson production, its crap. But of kourse, that's just my thinking...:big_grin:

-Matt

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
here's one:
That lobster in Muppet Treasure Island and Pepe singing the B52's "Rock Lobster" and Beaker singing the intro. I'm watching the Wedding Singer right now, and the part came with that song on and it hit me - That sounds like Beaker!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
wait wait, not "Rock Lobster", it's "Private Idaho"! and forget the lobster and pepe. it will be the Electric Mayhem ft./ Beaker.