Hit Entertainment to be bought out?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Or maybe, they'll sell Gobo to Disney, Red to Karen Prell, Mokey and Wembly to Warner Brothers, and Uncle Traveling Matt to the man on the moon...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously... does anyone know how this is to affect the Fraggle Rock distribution deal? Especially since we're not quite sure if Season sets are a possibility.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Or maybe, they'll sell Gobo to Disney, Red to Karen Prell, Mokey and Wembly to Warner Brothers, and Uncle Traveling Matt to the man on the moon...
Who gets poor Boober? :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno.

I don't think even Boober gets himself...he he he...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
You could say that again!

(Ya don't have to...but I mean, you could, ya know? :big_grin:)

That paired with the constant shake-ups within the last 4-6 years (EM.TV, the Valentine affair, Sesame Workshop taking SS, the Henson kids buying JHC, now Disney...) makes being a devout Muppet fan an awefully difficult struggle.

Our shows are like the princess. "Sorry Mario, but Fraggle Rock is in ANOTHER CASTLE!" :smile:
Thought that was a Legend of Zelda thing? "Your princess is in another dungeon." Or something. Anyhoo, on topic....They complain a/b "sluggish consumer demand." Consumer demand might be a little bit less "sluggish" if there were more DVD's available. It's just that, the Fraggle DVD line's probably on pretty shaky ground as it is, HIT being bought out's not gonna be the best thing for them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if HIT/Apax sold off Fraggle Rock to somebody else soon enough.
(BTW, tell me about it, CR. I think I end up giving my mother a 20-minute explnation a/b who owns what portion of the JHC every single time I attempt to buy something Muppety.)