Holiday Kermit and Invisible Beaker Giveaway

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I nominate Ryan (Scooter). He definitely qualifies as a huge Muppet fan and I can't imagine he'd ever sell either figure. I don't know if he has either figure, but I'm sure he'll tell us if he isn't eligible. Ryan has been an active part of the Muppet fan community for a long time-- particularly given his age. How many 15 year olds have sent demo tapes to Kevin Clash? This is a pretty special Muppet fan.

But the reason I think Ryan should get one of these figures (personally, I'd like to see them go to different owners-- spread the joy) is not because he's a huge Muppet fan but because he is such a generous, good-hearted person. He always has a kind word. He is quick to offer assistance-- with Muppet related stuff and non-Muppet stuff. He's just a genuinely good person.

Besides, when he becomes a Muppeteer we'll want to him to remember us :wink:
That is so sweet! Thank you so much for you kind words. You are a great person and a wonderful friend. Annika deserves this prize!!! :smile:

"Ohhh, I am sooo emmbarrassed!!" :embarrassed: :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
if i were to nominate anyone it would be beaker he was the first person to really help me on the site, and I feel that he should win. (he might have those, though i don't know)

Sarah

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Annika,
On THIS forum, sometimes it takes real effort to communicate when English IS your primary language!!
Well, yes, but it isn't quite so impressive when native English speakers manage to communicate in English. It's just sad when they fail. :wink:

Ryan,

That's why I think you should win-- as soon as someone says you deserve the prize you turn around and say they deserve it. (I don't qualify, BTW)

:big_grin: (Sorry, still just love the smilies):rolleyes:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you'd think this thread would be more popular:confused:

Sarah

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I nominate GWGumby and his wife, Tink (aka Tinkgumby). Both are very nice Muppet fans who have helped make both this board and the Palisades board a lot of fun to frequent. Plus, the toys would be going to a home where two fans could enjoy them! I don't think they have either figure (the last I saw, Gumby didn't win the Holiday Kermit lottery and was still trying to track down an Invisible Beaker).

:smile: :eek:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Thanks Walker. I did miss out on the Holiday Kermit, but I have got the Invisible Beaker. I appreciate you looking out for Tink and I. A Holiday Kermit would be nice. WW Teeth was the one I am missing, but I made my own. I'm also making my own White Tux Rowlf (currently in process.)

Anyway, every Muppet is welcome in our home and enjoyed by each member of our family.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Since we're loosing a bit of steam here, and as long as nobody objects, I'm going to have my friends choose a winner this evening. If you still want to get in nominations please do so! If you want the deadline to stay Friday at Midnight, please say so and Ill keep it as is

Raech

Reaction score
bummer man. No one would nominate me as I have been a spotty poster since after series one came out. :sympathy:
We have been so busy at my job. Yikes.

I don't have either figure in the giveaway though. And I am an opener who plays with all her Muppet toys a lot. Ok so I am 7 at heart.

Oh well I guess my consolation is I got engaged the 13th :smile:

I know I have mentioned it before but I am so darn excited. Now what muppety thing to do for a wedding... hmmmmm

Raech

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I am very excited. We are actually going to move back to his home town in about 2 months too. It is sooo pretty there (Loisuville, KY - definately not the hick place people think- tons of fabulous dining etc 16th largest city in the USA)