1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Holy Maracas! - Unofficial Piggy Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Beauregard, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

i think that miss piggy looks pretty bad - as far as design wise. Fair enough it looks good because he has flocked it etc but her face shape is complelety wrong - her forehead is way to high - her eyes are way too big and not focused properly - and the edges of her nose are way too sharp, thats just to name a few. Now i'm not saying i'm better than him/her for making these, dang i would love to be able to flock a miss piggy for myself if i had a flocker - which is one of the things on my list to buy this year :)

one more thing about the piggy - i'm not too sure how well she is made underneath, in some of the photos she seems to have two elbows on each arm. Plus I think its pretty cheeky to be asking such a high price for an average replica - thats my two cents worth

have a great day

ElizaSchuyler likes this.