Horns horns horns

Phantom

Reaction score
Be sure to do Buck's contest. I definitely like that.

ElijahTheSane

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys, and I do plan on entering buck's contest ^_^ just not sure with what

leliebel

Reaction score
Oh! They're adorable

I would have advised you, to make a clay sculpt and than make a mold so you can cast it in a lighter material

or make te basic shad of the horn, twist to wires togetter, to make it more volumous and wrap it around the basic shap o the horn and papermaché over it to make it smooth, but that would result in a spiral on top of the horn, not on actually in it. I like yours better

huh, that reminds me, must post pics of Olaf, the eternally unfinished puppet. :stick_out_tongue:

biblebetty

Reaction score
hey, that looks great but where did you get the big eye. I've been looking for some that big for a while. Did you make it? or buy it? Great job.

BibleBetty

ElijahTheSane

Reaction score
biblebetty said:
hey, that looks great but where did you get the big eye. I've been looking for some that big for a while. Did you make it? or buy it? Great job.

BibleBetty
it is actually a clear cat toy that i cut open to get a plastic hemisphere and the eye part is a ping pong ball behind it so i can move the eye, but if you need a big eye you might want to try this site http://www.fxsupply.com/products/hemis.html it's basicly the same thing i used, only without the fun of cutting a cat toy in half.