How about this...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, MuppetsRule, I agree with you completely. However, on the site that I got this idea from, donating IS totally optional, like furryredmonster suggested. But it does help that site. It's an interesting idea that I felt like throwing up onto the table. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Pep, if you feel the need to throw-up on the table please...oh! Wait! Excuse me.

I agree, it would be cool to be able to donate, on the other hand, those who want to donate already could, by e-mailing Phil or whatever...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
LOL Beau I hadn't even realised that that's what I wrote. How embarassing! And I can't edit that post anymore either. :mad: :embarrassed:

F

furryredmonster

lol I was wondering why you wrote that *insert laughing smile*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The reason for the wait on posts is to keep folks from making useless posts just to pad their post count and to stop spammers from multiple postings. Trust me, it might be annoying but it really does offer a chance for a better posting opportunity and less annoyances from useless posts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The reason for the wait on posts is to keep folks from making useless posts just to pad their post count and to stop spammers from multiple postings. Trust me, it might be annoying but it really does offer a chance for a better posting opportunity and less annoyances from useless posts.
Well when you put it that way, it makes more sense.