How are you going to play with your Backstage?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'll be happy to have a more natural looking place for all those accessories! Geez there's a ton of that stuff. As far as who's back there? Well, while I change everything around like once a week, It's a safe bet that while everyone else rotates everywhere, Scooter will always stay back there.
Same with me.

P

Philo and Gunge

I'll have:
Kermit
Scooter
Rizzo the Rat
Pepe
Clifford
Beauregard
Rowlf
SuperBeaker
Pops
Robot Buster Bunsen
Uncle Deadly

King Prawn

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who thought about this, well i've also thought out where all the 2004 figures are gonna go but anyway here's my list.

Regular Kermit
EB Piggy
Regular Fozzie
Purple Tuxedo Gonzo
Lew Zealand
Scooter
Regular Rowlf
Johnny Fiama
Uncle Deadly
Sal

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well I've given it a little more thought, and I tink I'll have the following figures back stage.

1 Kermit at the desk, possibly on the phone.

2 Super Scooter on the ladder.

3 Regular Sam on Kermit's other side.

4 Super Beaker (if he gets made since last I heard he may not)

5 The MAMMA robot.

6 Uncle Deadly on the secong floor.

7 Purple Tux Animal (this is a custom I made)

8 Eb Piggy up stairs.

9 Purple Tux Gonzo.

10 One of the Rizzo's, probably blue jacket.

11 Regular Fozzie (until the main stage) Once the main stage is out, Vaca Fozzie going for the exit.

12 Frog Scout Robin

13 Beau

14 Pops will be on the side with his back drop, unless it's a GMC back drop. If it's a GMC one I'll have to make my own.

15 Possibly Robo Buster Bunsen, depends what it looks like.

Chickens and Gaffer will be in there too.

I would have Lew back there but by that time MTM Scooter will be out so they will be together.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Right, had a think and here's who will be in my backstage playset most of the time:
Regular Kermit
Miss Piggy regular
Crash helmet Gonzo
Fozzie bear
Pepe
Rizzo
Scooter
Rowlf
Sam eagle
Pops
Lew zealand
Crazy Harry
Uncle deadly
Sweetums
Java Muppets
Yorrick
Beauregard

Sounds like a lot but I'll squeeze them in somehow because some are only small.
I'll also have nekkid Robin in there if he gets released, hopefully he'll be Sweetums' pack in 'accessory'. Sweetums will carry him and save me some floor space.
I was going to have chickens in there but they're going to be hangin' with the steppin' out crowd.

BrodieXman34

Reaction score
yeah im probably going to put the odd figures that dont fit into any other display i have set up. That and repaints probably. I know its all going to change once i get the set in my hands though.

Sloely

Reaction score
Good grief. I live out of my car and the two boxes of Muppet Figures and Playsets that I take with me everywhere i go take up more than rnough space, now this behemoth will probably take up the whole passenger seat! I can't wait.

Kermit will def be on the phone, Camilla walking by the desk, Piggy at her Dressing Room, Link and Julius arguing in the corner, Chef chasing Lew offstage, just my early ideas.