How did Jim come out in the puppets he performed?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I think it's was just therapeutic and a way to let out a lot of things through the puppet. I mean with a puppet you care speck your mind and people are less likely to second guess you. It's like a way to say thins you really feel that you can't really work up the never to say because you are too polite. But justs make it easier to say thing with say puppet somtimes. It like letting another side of your personality show.
Best way to decribe it wonderful . William that was perfect .

Quesal

Reaction score
just a natural thing I guess. When I'm working my Puppet characters, I always notice how on certain topics that I have different thoughts about, each character expresses that opinion in an extreme way. Like Jim with his Muppets, you'll see a little part of me in each one of the members of The David Quesal Puppet Troupe.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I think it's was just therapeutic and a way to let out a lot of things through the puppet. I mean with a puppet you care speck your mind and people are less likely to second guess you. It's like a way to say thins you really feel that you can't really work up the never to say because you are too polite. But justs make it easier to say thing with say puppet somtimes. It like letting another side of your personality show.

Oh absolutely.
Actually that reminds me, last Autumn I was watching a late night benefit at The Trafalgar Studios Theatre in London, this particularly benefit featured various members of the company of the West End production of Mary Poppins, plus a "surprise special guest", the latter turned out to be a notable puppeteer, who was being the compere, some of the things came out with were, well things which I think she would've been far too nice to say in public ordinarily, but with a puppet on her hand....

http://www.qsulis.demon.co.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/The_Company_Of_Mary_Poppins_Review.htm