How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
check post # 51

Check post # 51 on this thread for information about a Muppet Monster Halloween Party I'm having and you'll find out.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
The Votes Are In

The Votes Are In. The Results Have Been Tallied and the party will be for (Drumroll please :smile:halo: Roll Drum! Roll Drum!! No Animal Not that kind of drum roll. Everybody get out of the way BIG BASS DRUM COMING THROUGH!!!)) JHP Muppet Monsters only. Wait a minute there's more info, The Count Yes the muppet Count has volunteered to to co-host this event by loaning me the use of his castle as a place to have the party. My wife will be very pleased as she well remembers the cleanup job that was involved as a result of the last Muppet Party. So the Count will count the guests as they enter and then the party will begin. Look for the report of it inn prose on the fan-fic forum on 11/1/05

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having the Muppets over for Thanksgiving (why, I don't know). However, I have one small problem, seeing as how there are quite a few Muppet birds not to mention other animals I don't want to serve turkey or any other kind of meat. I was thinking of a vegetarian idea but then I remembered that some SS segments have featured Muppet Vegetables. So now I'm stuck, because there's not much else to eat except meats and vegetables. So if onyone could come up with some suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Okay???

That's an interesting idea minormuppetz. I might use it.

BTW I read yoour Muppet Thanksgiving story very funny, I liked how you brought in almost everyone. you also gave me the idea to use Bunsen Honeydew's machine that turns trash into food. Since I always make sure to invite grouches to my parties I will certainly have a lot of trash available to use.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
-Muppet Central, NYC

The House the 3 mo party of Muppets was held Burned to the ground today 20 inj none dead more as becomes avaliable now back to you posts aready in progress

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I get the message, yeah I know this joke is beginning to get a little old, even for me. I didn't quite expect it to go on for so long. Even after I tried to stop it I still got people posting in it giving me several ideas on what to do so I guess I will continue my occasional mass muppet feasts (or fiascoes as the case may be) I'm also thinking of sending the Muppets to England for a candlelight supper at Hyacinth Bucket's place watch for it in January.