How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
ok i got one vote for everybody

Ok I got one vote for everybody from DanDan and one vote for just the JHP bunch from myself, as the potential host of this party my vote actually counts for four so so far the majority is just JHP. If this party works out I will post a fan-fic about what happened in the Fan-Fic forum. I'm not sure whether it will be in poetry or prose, but it will appear on November 1st.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Jim Henson Company did not create Audrey II or Jabba The Hutt. martin Robinson may have designed Audrey II for the musical, and Frank Oz may have directed the 1986 version of Little Shop of Horrors, but The Jim Henson Company wasn't involved with the making of the plant. The Jim Henson Company did build Toka and Razar for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of The Ooze. However, I vote for you to only invote monsters from Jim henson productions, and not any monsters from movies that The Jim Henson Company was just involved with making characters for.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Brian performed the plant according to the videotape box description that I have. As for your vote I am logging it in. Also while the creature shop may not have made Jabba some of Henson's employees were working inside the tail and body of that Hutt, so according to Ludo who wanted them in the first place that counts. Remember without a puppeteer a puppet is just a lifeless mass of material.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Yes Labyrinth Fairy it is

Yes Labyrinth Fairy it is still going on. What's your vote? Everyone or just JHP?