How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Let me begin by telling you how it started. I asked my good friend Kermit if he would like to come over for tea. He accepted and asked if he could bring a friend or two. I said sure, the more the merrier and unfortunately he took me literally, and hence two became three and four and five and six and seven and even more than ten, and now there are more Muppets in my house than even the Count can count, and I wish they would all leave because I'm running out of tea. :frown: HELP

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I had a similar problem once. Oh wait, no I didn't. You're on your own for this one :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Change the channel. That worked for me when I needed to get rid of the Brady Bunch last fall...

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Change the channel. That worked for me when I needed to get rid of the Brady Bunch last fall...
They're not on my TV They're in MY HOUSE!!! :crazy:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<blink>. Why in the world would you want the Muppets to leave your house? Why not just go buy some more tea?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
muppets tend to be sloppy house guest my advice is seal up the house and move once you get a muppets in the house he spawns 100's more

Barry Lee

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Let me begin by telling you how it started. I asked my good friend Kermit if he would like to come over for tea. He accepted and asked if he could bring a friend or two. I said sure, the more the merrier and unfortunately he took me literally, and hence two became three and four and five and six and seven and even more than ten, and now there are more Muppets in my house than even the Count can count, and I wish they would all leave because I'm running out of tea. :frown: HELP
Okaaaay....:smirk:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
not exactly

Kimp the Shrimp said:
muppets tend to be sloppy house guest my advice is seal up the house and move once you get a muppets in the house he spawns 100's more
I don't know about spawning but Gonzo just made two long-distance interdimensional phone calls and now the Goblins from the Labyrinth and all the creatures from The World of The Dark Crystal are here. NO LUDO DON'T SIT IN THAT CHAIR!!! Anybody need some firewood, cause that's all this chair is good for now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
really?

Are you just joking or is this actually happening? Is Thog there? What about Lips?

If I were you, I would just enoy the fact that there are so many muppets there, and I would ask them all for their autographs before asking them to leave.