1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

Discussion in 'Games' started by abiraniriba, Sep 15, 2005.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It could be worse being a moose because then, you could made into chocolate moose, and that can't happen because you need to be a host(ess?) for your muppets who are invading your house! Simple. :)
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

No offense but you are basically humiliating yourself. Stop it please, it's getting rediculous...
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

look who is back
  4. muppetfanmatt

muppetfanmatt New Member

i agree its kinda of an odd thread :eek: :confused:
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well I, for one, love it!

So, Abiranariba, how are things at the hotel? How's Pops treating you?
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oooo-kaaaay.... :smirk:
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I was a moose once.

No, really, I was!!!

But then I was struck by lightning and turned into a TV Game Show Host, but I lost the lottery one night and ended up having to get a cheap appartment next door to teh Sadness Hotel, which is down town from the Happiness Hotel. hey, if you're there maybe we could meet up? Wadda you say?
  8. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

This started off as a silly joke

This started off as a silly joke. In fact, you may have noticed in several of my posts I have included comments from Muppet characters that would be appropriate in the situation for the post. I put it in the Classic Muppet section and somehow it got moved into the games section by the administrators. Due to its being moved into the games section and thus resulting in a few misunderstandings I am going to stop it now. However, since the Doozers have fixed my house I will continue to allow the Muppets to visit me, but only one or two at a time and they will only post when it is appropriate for the post and the situation.
    BTW special to Ms Pepper I was a host to the Muppets. If you will look at my profile you will see that I am a male. Also, my wife did not appreciate some of the advances that Miss Piggy was making towards me. :flirt: :mad:
  9. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

hoggle, ludo, sir didymus,

and other labyrinth creatures (including goblins) came to my house once for cookies and milk........then Cookie Monster found out, and came along, and he brought big bird. my house was hurricane muppets! :crazy:
  10. You could make this into a game. You can think of ways to get the muppets out of your house. Just an idea.
  11. Labyrinth Fairy

12. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

no food, no money, no Muppets

I finally got rid of my horde of huoseguests. I just told them that I was out of food and out of money and that if they wanted to continue to stay, they were going to have to start paying room and board. Well faster than I could say Crystal Bats, Jen and Kira hopped on the back of two Landstriders and made like the wind. Then Aughra rode out on the back of a Garthim. Then the Skeksis and the Urru merged into the Urskeks and disappeared in a blinding flash of light. Then I heard the patter-pitter of the Goblins making a disorderly march to my door, with Ludo, Hoggle and Sir Didymus right behind them. The rest was all a jumble, but you get the idea. The last to leave was Kermit. But now I have one big problem. Guess who has to clean up this mess!!! :eek:
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*hears knock*

*opens door*

Oh noo!!! Now how do I get the Muppets out of MY house???
  14. If Elmo's in there... tell Elmo that Dorothy has made pizza for supper tonight.

If Ernie's in there... tell a nice warm bath is a callin.
  15. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

anybody want to buy a vacuum cleaner

I was cleaning up the mess froom the muppets when I came across a sack left behind by the Soilder from the Storyteller's story of The Soldier And Death" I looked at the sack, realized what it was and told all the dust, dirt, grit and grime in my house to get in it. It worked, my house is cleaner than it's ever been, so I have one slightly used Hoover Vacuum Cleaner for sale. Guess having the muppets over was good for something after all.
  16. Labyrinth Fairy

well, when hoggle left my house, he left his 'precious jewels'. so I kept them and sold them on ebay........I got a lot of money! $$
  17. If Grover's there, tell em there is people to save, places to go.

If Tutter's there, tell em' that there is cheese waiting for em at home.

If Bear's there, tell em' that someones at home waiting for em to come and dance the chachacha.
  18. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

I have a gnu

I was putting the furniture back in place
    From when the Muppets and company visited my place
    When I found a hunting trophy which wasn't mine
    How I got it escapes my mind
    The animal upon it was not very clear
    I really didn't know what I had here
    A buffalo
    A helk
    A hartingbeest
    Then I almost had to shriek
    For the thing began to speak
    And said (all together now)
    I'm a gnu
    How do you do
    You really ought to know
    Who's a who
    I am not in the least
    Like the buffalo or the dreadful hartingbeest
    And if you call me a helk or any such stuff
    I'll send you to the South Pole in the buff
    I'm a gnu
    Spelled G N U
    Know know know
    I'm a gnu

Now I wish someone would claim this gnu's head
    For I don't like having it over my bed
    It keeps on singing incessantly all the time
    So please someone take it before I go out of my mind!
  19. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Woah, is this still going on? Fabulous, lol.
  20. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Is the gnu yours?

Yes it is. Does the gnu belong to you. :confused: