How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I don't know about spawning but Gonzo just made two long-distance interdimensional phone calls and now the Goblins from the Labyrinth and all the creatures from The World of The Dark Crystal are here. NO LUDO DON'T SIT IN THAT CHAIR!!! Anybody need some firewood, cause that's all this chair is good for now.
This is ridiculous :rolleyes:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
yup

minor muppetz said:
Are you just joking or is this actually happening? Is Thog there? What about Lips?

If I were you, I would just enoy the fact that there are so many muppets there, and I would ask them all for their autographs before asking them to leave.
Yeah Thog and Lips are here in fact Lips is blowing a trumpet in my ear right now OW!! As for autographs I ran out of paper about 3 days ago, seems that Dr. Teeth had an idea for a new song but Animal decided to eat it, before Dr. Teeth could write it. Ding Dong.Uh, oh that's the doorbell. Sam will you answer that. There are a bunch of Wierdos sitting on your stoop. There are three basic kinds. The biggest are huge giants, who are not very bright, the next are some medium-sized craetures who love music and playing, and last there are very small creatures who have built a tower so that they can reach your doorbell.
Oh Great now I have Gorgs, Fraggles and Doozers here too. Oh well. At least the Doozers can build an addition on to my house to make room for this bunch, cause it looks like they're going to stay.

I have every kind of critter.
I have every kind of pest
Still I treat them all as equals just like any other guest.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Who would of know that we would want the muppets out of our house but I know what your talking about. I had the band over at my house the other weekend for a concert and then couldn't get them to leave. I'm still finding stuff of theirs strolled around the house. Animal was the worse of them all. He would bite into everything. I couldn't keep him off the dog too. Geess..... :halo:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I may have a solution. Or not.

Erine81981 said:
Who would of know that we would want the muppets out of our house but I know what your talking about. I had the band over at my house the other weekend for a concert and then couldn't get them to leave. I'm still finding stuff of theirs strolled around the house. Animal was the worse of them all. He would bite into everything. I couldn't keep him off the dog too. Geess..... :halo:
Yeah, it certainly is a mess here. Ding Dong. Oh there's the doorbell Fozzie would you answer the door please. What does it want to know? Never mind I'll get it myself. Bunsen & Beaker Extermination Services. Aaah finally, do you think you can get rid of this bunch. Certainly we specialize in Muppet removal. MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP. Now Beaker I know they're your friends, but this poor soul is running out of room, not to mention there is no food left in his refrigerator. MEEP MEEP Oh yes I see, looks like Cookie Monster ate the fridge along with the food. Well no matter, let's see if we can't get rid of these guys. This had better work. Oh it certainly will. Now Beaker if you will just pull that little red lever there, no that one the one THE OTHER ONE Oh great now I don't have the muppets in my house because I don't have a house.
Well we did get the muppets out of your house. :confused: :eek:

BEAR

Reaction score
How did you get to post in the games section? And why is this even in there? I am so confused, sorry. Just curious.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Could be worse. You could be a moose.
I'm not sure how that would be worse, but I think the problem is going to get worse any second now because The Doozers are trying to build me a new house while the Fraggles are eating the building material. Meanwhile I have checked into The Happiness Hotel along with all the other guys. Look for a new post by the owner of the hotel entitled "How do I get the Muppets to leave my hotel." :zany:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Good Question

BEAR said:
How did you get to post in the games section? And why is this even in there? I am so confused, sorry. Just curious.
I have no idea I started this thread in the Classic Muppets Section, a few days ago, then I came in today to post and couldn't find it, so I did a search and located it, apparently somebody misfiled it. Maybe the administrators can put it back where it came from minus the two posts about how it got into the games section.