How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It could be worse being a moose because then, you could made into chocolate moose, and that can't happen because you need to be a host(ess?) for your muppets who are invading your house! Simple. :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I'm not sure how that would be worse, but I think the problem is going to get worse any second now because The Doozers are trying to build me a new house while the Fraggles are eating the building material. Meanwhile I have checked into The Happiness Hotel along with all the other guys. Look for a new post by the owner of the hotel entitled "How do I get the Muppets to leave my hotel." :zany:
No offense but you are basically humiliating yourself. Stop it please, it's getting rediculous...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I, for one, love it!

So, Abiranariba, how are things at the hotel? How's Pops treating you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Could be worse. You could be a moose.
I was a moose once.

No, really, I was!!!

But then I was struck by lightning and turned into a TV Game Show Host, but I lost the lottery one night and ended up having to get a cheap appartment next door to teh Sadness Hotel, which is down town from the Happiness Hotel. hey, if you're there maybe we could meet up? Wadda you say?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
This started off as a silly joke

This started off as a silly joke. In fact, you may have noticed in several of my posts I have included comments from Muppet characters that would be appropriate in the situation for the post. I put it in the Classic Muppet section and somehow it got moved into the games section by the administrators. Due to its being moved into the games section and thus resulting in a few misunderstandings I am going to stop it now. However, since the Doozers have fixed my house I will continue to allow the Muppets to visit me, but only one or two at a time and they will only post when it is appropriate for the post and the situation.
BTW special to Ms Pepper I was a host to the Muppets. If you will look at my profile you will see that I am a male. Also, my wife did not appreciate some of the advances that Miss Piggy was making towards me. :flirt: :mad:

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
hoggle, ludo, sir didymus,

and other labyrinth creatures (including goblins) came to my house once for cookies and milk........then Cookie Monster found out, and came along, and he brought big bird. my house was hurricane muppets! :crazy:

F

furryredmonster

You could make this into a game. You can think of ways to get the muppets out of your house. Just an idea.