to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Muppet Movie coming to Blu-ray in August
a preview trailer and discuss The Muppet Movie Blu-ray with fans. Pre-order
The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and receive a low price guarantee. Let us know
your thoughts on this anticipate release!
Discussion in 'Games' started by abiraniriba, Sep 15, 2005.
how long has it been
Too long somebody claim this gnu pleeeeeease
I invited the muppets to my house again to celebrate the debut of the Muppet Stamps. However in order to avoid a repeat of the last fiasco I have set some ground rules.
1. Party starts at 4:00 P.M. and ends at 8:00 P.M. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY [/U] is to be out the door by 8:00
2. No Long-distance interdimensional phone calls. I'm still paying for that last one.
3. If you bring it in take it out. Nobody is to leave any of their possessions here. I still have the gnu.
4. No attempts to flirt with me or my wife. We are happily married and we want to stay that way. This goes double for you Miss Piggy.
5. Extra friend bringing is restricted to two guests per invited Muppet. Nobody is to bring an entire world of I Don't Know What's to here.
6. The only thing anybody is allowed to eat is FOOD.
7. Singing, dancing, and playing of instruments is allowed. Using of my head as an instrument is not allowed, Marvin Suggs.
8. Oscar stay out of my trash!!![/U]
9. The toilet is only for toilet paper and what comes out of you. NOTHING ELSE!!!
10. No bad-mouthing my friends at Muppet Central. And I mean it Sam.
Other than that they can have as much fun as they want.
Hey why would you have them come back
That's mine. Want to know why? Check my post history for the interpritations...
I love them
I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess. Actually it wasn't too bad this time thye were a little more well-behaved and I actually have some food left in my refrigerator, a carton of sour milk and a slice of baloney with mold on it, Mmm tasty.
Beauregard you have 500 posts, I don't have time to check them all out could you please direct me to the ones taht mention this gnu so that I can verify your claim to the object in question. At the moment a certain huntsman is at my house disputing it.
what happen the muppets left
Check post # 46
Check post # 46 on this thread
Kermit & Fozzie stopped by today
Kermit & Fozzie stopped by my house today. They looked kind of sad. I invited them in and offered them drinks. Kermit had a grasshopper and Fozzie had a swig of honey. They told me they had lost another one I said I knew, but it was okay they could still go on as long as they had fans and friends like us.
what did they lose
I believe he's talking about Jerry Juhl.
you are right
You're right G-Man I was talking about Jerry Juhl. I'm not sure how Kimp missed that I mean he is a senior member. Oh well, life goes on. We all have to go sometime nobody lives forever, at least not here on earth. And if we did where would we all park our cars???
Ok I See
Apparently, the best way to get rid of the Muppets is to sell them to a German media group.
then a mouse hat wereing conglomrete media co
Muppet Monsters are coming over for Haloween
Against my better judgement I have decided to invite the monsters of the Muppets over for a Halloween Party. However, we have to settle one small argument. Ludo wants me to let all the monsters that Jim Henson created for movies that were not his come too. Such as Little Shop Of Horrors' Audrey II. Herry, on the other hand doesn't like that idea, he thinks this party should be strictly for JHP monsters. I'm inclined to agree with Herry since I'm not sure if my house is big enough to accomodate Jabba the Hutt. But if I don't invite them, the Mirrormask bunch says they aren't coming either. Please help me by voting yes if you want the non JHP monsters that Henson created to come, or no if you want just the JHP guys. On October 29th I will tally up all the votes and decide how to do this party.
Invite everyone! Including me!!
i have a muppet stuck in my crawl space
Separate names with a comma.