How much are the following books worth?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I am curious to know hopw much money the following materials are worth: They are all BOOKS!

The Muppet Movie (1979)

Find Your Way to Muppet Treasure Island (1996)

Muppets From Space: The Making of Muppet Movie Magic (1999)

The Great Muppet Caper (1981)

The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984)

The Muppet Guide to Magnificent Manners (1984)

I am very curious to find out about these books. is there a website I could go to that may tell me a little something about these? I also have some muppet baby books, as well as some fraggle rock books. I am just interested in finding the price! :smile:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
I am curious to know hopw much money the following materials are worth: They are all BOOKS!

I am very curious to find out about these books. is there a website I could go to that may tell me a little something about these? I also have some muppet baby books, as well as some fraggle rock books. I am just interested in finding the price! :smile:
You can read more about the books on MC's collectibles section:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/books.shtml

As for value, check if the books are being sold on ebay.com. The final auction price on Ebay will usually give a more accurate value for items than any price guide. My guess is that those books would be worth a few dollars at most. Still, those are some great titles for any Muppet collection.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The lower end will probably be reflected on eBay while the higher end will be reflected on a site such as www.bibliofind.com.